剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Just so I understand...
如果我能给你俩找些新鲜的非士兵的脑子
if we can find you two some new non-soldier brains,
你们就不这么阴阳怪气了吧
you won't be like this?
那要视脑子而定
Depends on the brains.
比如 要是我们吃的是某列车长的脑子
If we ate the brains of a train conductor, for example,
情况还是一样
similar issue.
我们先进去
We should head in.
也许能碰上个能杀的普通人
Maybe I'll run into a normal person we can murder.
混沌杀手的受害者
The Chaos Killer victims
被关在麦克斯雷杰总部的
were held in a secret basement lab
某秘密地下实验室中
at Max Rager headquarters
作为超强麦克斯配方的实验小白鼠
and used as guinea pigs to test the Super Max formula.
混沌杀手的受害者尚存人世
我们采访的每位受害者都声称与
Each victim that we spoke to claims to have crossed swords
已故麦克斯雷杰的总裁沃恩·杜·拉克
with deceased Max Rager CEO
有过过节
Vaughn Du Clark.
我告诉他我本来要买♥♥
I'd told him I was going to buy
混沌杀手的受害者尚存人世 受害者出言反对传闻的绑♥架♥者沃恩·杜·拉克
几十万股公♥司♥的股票
a couple hundred thousand shares in the company,
但看到麦克斯雷杰引起了这么多暴♥力♥事件
but after all the violent incidents caused by Max Rager,
我退缩了
I backed out.
接下来 我就在一个地下牢房♥醒来了
Next thing I know, I wake up in an underground cell.
我们许多人都因为同样的理由进了那里
A lot of us ended up down there for the same reason.
-他们来了 -好极了 让他们进来
- They're here. - Oh, great. Send them in.
你们好
Hello!
你们好 进来
Hello, come in!
请坐
Have a seat.
你们看新闻了吗
You been watching the news?
目前为止一切都好
So far so good,
混沌杀手的受害者成功地挺过来了
the Chaos Killer victims are coming through like champs.
我把你跟我说的有关西雅图变成
I downloaded Major and Clive on what you told me,
僵尸家园的事告诉梅杰和克莱夫了
about Seattle being a zombie homeland.
我猜我是唯一不是僵尸的知情者
I'm guessing I'm the only non-zombie in the loop.
不是
Oh, no.
差远了
Far from it.
我们的人类员工可能多达几十人呢
We probably have a couple dozen human employees
他们都完全知情
who are fully briefed.
但那些都是我了解信任的人类
But those are humans I know and trust.
克莱夫已见识过了大规模的僵尸暴♥动♥
Clive has already witnessed a full-scale zombie outbreak.
发生的事泼出去的水啊
That's a genie that can't really be put back in a bottle.
我们想知道你说要把西雅图
We want to know what you mean
变成僵尸家园的事是什么意思
when you talk about Seattle being a zombie homeland.
要是我们都不知道你说的是什么
How can we know if we're with you
又怎么能知道是不是要支持你呢
when we don't even really know what we're talking about?
说得好
Fair enough.
我们菲尔莫尔格拉夫公♥司♥在为发日做准备
We here at Fillmore-Graves are preparing for D-Day.
就是发现之日
Discovery Day,
就是全体人类知道我们的存在的日子
the day when humans, en masse, learn of our existence.
你觉得那时会发生什么 丽芙
What do you think happens then, Liv?
我觉得为了我们好
I thought it would be in our best interests
这事最好不要捅出去
if it didn't get out.
或许不会 但估计还是会的
Maybe it won't, but it probably will.
到时候会怎么样呢
So what happens when it does?
当人类知道还有几百个
What happens when humans learn
要吃脑子的具有高度传染性的僵尸
that there's a few hundred brain-eating,
生活在他们之中时 会怎样呢
highly-contagious zombies in their midst?
你觉得他们会让我们举起手来
Do you think they'll ask us to raise our hands
然后尽他们所能
and then they're gonna do their best to
帮我们生存 接纳我们吗
help us survive and assimilate?
你觉得他们会帮我们
Do you think they'll help us
搞到赖以生存的脑子吗
get the brains we need to survive?
你从哪儿搞到脑子的
Where do you get your brains?
你懂我说的了吗
You see what I'm talking about?
这是个敏感的话题
It's a touchy subject.
在太平洋西北地区有好几个火葬场场主
There are several crematorium owners here in the Pacific Northwest
付现金组了不少高级住♥宅♥区的房♥子
who are paying cash for houses in upscale neighborhoods
就为了给死者摘除脑子
for doing nothing more than de-braining the deceased
送来给我们
and sending those brains our way.
但没人回答我的问题
But nobody's answered my question.
发日到来时会怎样
What happens on D-Day?
他们会消灭我们
They exterminate us.
梅杰真是吃了个好脑子啊
Check out the big brain on Major.
我们菲尔莫尔格拉夫公♥司♥
We here at Fillmore-Graves
英国诗人狄兰·托马斯诗句 曾被《星际穿越》引用
才"不要温柔的走入那良宵"
do not plan on going gently into that good night.
你到底想做什么
What do you plan on doing?
首先 我们厉兵秣马装备精良
Well, for a start, we're well-armed and well-trained.
我们还是超级麦克斯配方的独家拥有者
We're also the proud owners of the formula for Super Max.
没有别人有配方
No one else gets it.
麦克斯雷杰辉煌不再了
Max Rager is no longer.
有了超级麦克斯 我们更快 更强
And with Super Max, we are faster, stronger,
而且耐力持久
and have more endurance
远超妄图消灭我们的人类
than the humans who would annihilate us.
你能不能直接回答我们 你说"西雅图
Can we get a straight answer on what you mean when you say,
将会是僵尸家园的首都"是什么意思
"Seattle is gonna be the capital of a zombie homeland"?
你是在宣战吗
Are you declaring war?
看到这个点了吗
See this dot?
这是个岛 是我们的
It's an island, and we own it.
"僵尸岛"
"Zombie Island."
听起来好像暑期大♥片♥的名字 是不是
Sounds like the name of a summer blockbuster, doesn't it?
你要把所有的僵尸移到他们的岛上去
You're moving all zombies to their own island?
我们自己的岛 丽芙
Our own island, Liv.
有点合作精神嘛
Show some team spirit.
我们现在正在建基础设施
We're building the infrastructure now.
虽然还需要一年半的时间
We're at least a year and a half away,
但是这里可以容下我们所有人
but it can hold all of us.
我们能自我隔离
We can self-segregate.
这里
This here,
将会成为学校
that's going to be the schoolhouse.
-学校 -有僵尸小孩吗
- Schoolhouse? - There are zombie children?
很吃惊吗
Why should that be a surprise?
我们出去走走
Let's take a walk.
你是怎么变成僵尸的
How did you become a zombie?
我的丈夫 哈里森·格拉夫
My husband, Harrison Graves,
公♥司♥的创始人之一 最先被感染了
cofounder of the company, got infected first.
有一个僵尸抓伤了他 敲诈他付钱买♥♥脑子
A zombie scratched him, then extorted him for brains.
一个月25000美元
$25,000 a month.
哈里森本想离开我的
Harrison was going to leave me,
他不想感染我
he didn't want to infect me,
也不想让我过无性的生活
and he didn't want me to have to lead a sexless life.
所以有天晚上 我趁他睡着后
So one night, while he was sleeping,
用他的手抓伤了我自己
I took his hand and scratched myself.
我宁愿变成僵尸也不愿意失去他
I was more willing to live as a zombie than to live without him.
你丈夫现在在哪
Where's your husband now?
他找到了一个自己弄到脑子的办法
Well, he figured out a way to get brains on his own
然后给那个敲诈他的人说
and told the guy who was extorting him
他不再需要他的服务了
that he no longer needed his services.
一周之后 他没能下班回家
A week later, he failed to come home from work.
我就再也没见到过他了
I never saw him again.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我从没见到那个敲诈他的僵尸 但总有一天
I never met the zombie who did it, but one day I will,
他会知道就算是僵尸对僵尸犯罪
and he'll have to learn that there's a price to pay
也是要付出代价的
for zombie-on-zombie crime.
那菲尔莫尔格拉夫的其他人是怎么变成僵尸的
How did everyone else at Fillmore-Graves become zombies?
我们的一打士兵被派去昆都共和国
A dozen of our soldiers were sent to Equatorial Kundu
援救翻译
to evacuate translators
并为亲♥美♥人群领路
and guides who'd been friendly to the U.S.
我的人正在一个街区一个街区带到镇♥压♥暴♥乱♥
My guys were fighting block-by -block in a rebel neighborhood
而这时马苏德将军在他们头顶上
when General Masoud detonated a biological weapon
引爆了一个生化武器
in the sky above them.
我的人直到返回到公♥司♥后才出现症状
My guys showed no symptoms until they arrived back here
正好赶上我们公♥司♥聚会
just in time for our company retreat,
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表