剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
我们可以去他的那什么城♥堡♥
So, we can go and find Castle What's-His-Nuts,
和那东西战斗 回来
fight that thing, come back
然后这位小老太太就会给我们奖励
and we'll get rewarded by this little old lady.
我们也可以
Or we could just
把这个小老太太绑起来 想拿什么拿什么
tie up this little old lady, and take what we want now.
乔治开始施咒
Georgie begins to mutter an incantation.
她的手中涌出电光
Electricity fires from her hands
击向布兰吉莉娜
and strikes Brangelina.
我想挡在电光前面
I try to dive in front of the lightning bolt.
今天不行 弗格波顿先生
Not on this day, Ms. Fogglebottom!
电光已经击中了布兰吉莉娜
The lightning bolt has already struck Brangelina.
毛斯科摔在她面前 像个傻瓜
And Mosco lands on the ground in front of her, looking foolish.
布兰吉莉娜 你受到
Brangelina, you take...
34点伤害
Thirty-four points damage.
你有多少血
How many hit points do you have?
Thirty-four.
我死了
Well. I'm dead.
祝你们讨♥伐♥巫妖好运
Good luck with the lich.
祝福你们 笨瓜同伴们 晚安
I bid thee, Fellowship of the Dorks, goodnight.
我治愈她的伤口
I bind her wounds,
开始嘴对嘴抢救
begin mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.
我站到了电光前
I move toward the light.
毛斯科不放弃
Mosco won't give up.
他不停进行胸部按压
He keeps performing chest compressions,
不停用嘴对着她的嘴
keeps engulfing her mouth with his,
让她恢复生气
breathing his life force into hers!
活过来 活过来啊
Live! Live, damn you!
布兰吉莉娜的眼睛睁开了
Brangelina's eyes flutter open.
你们怎么说 笨瓜同伴们
So, what say you, Fellowship of the Dorks?
你们愿意踏上寻找巫妖的旅途
Do you venture forth and face the lich
还是说想要挑战我
or stay and take your chances with me?
你们进入巫妖的巢穴
You enter the lich's quarters.
你们听到了低语 抬头一看
You hear muttering. You look up,
发现巫妖盘踞在一盏巨大的木吊灯上
and you see the lich perched on a giant wooden chandelier.
一个火球向你们呼啸而来
A fireball comes hurtling down at you.
不太妙
Not good.
所有人收到38点伤害
Everyone takes 38 points damage.
我死了
I'm dead.
我治愈她的伤口
I bind her wounds.
-我开始... -你也死了 半兽人
- I begin to... - You're dead, too, Halfling.
轮到你了 你怎么办
Your turn. What do you do?
我挥动长剑
I swing with my long sword.
然后呢 巫妖就在你三米开外
At what? The Lich is 10 feet above you.
扔点什么
Well, throw something!
没有石头吗 你没有匕♥首♥吗
Isn't there a stone somewhere? Don't you have a dagger?
-矮人 -什么
- The dwarf! - Say what?
我把矮人扔向吊灯
I throw the dwarf up to the chandelier.
我有18点力量
I've got 18 strength.
矮人愿意被扔过去吗
Does the dwarf allow himself to be thrown?
好吧
Yeah, fine.
艾斯卡博尔骑士将厄尔扔向吊灯
Sirjay throws Earl up to the chandelier.
他站稳了 厄尔 你怎么做
He sticks the landing. Earl, what do you do?
我用矮人之神巨斧
I cleave this undead hellspawn
将这个不死人怪物劈成两半
in twain with my Ax of the Dwarven Gods.
你击中了 摇骰子决定伤害
You hit. Roll for damage.
尝尝老厄尔的厉害 肮脏的巫妖
How you like old Earl now, you damn dirty lich?
它死了吗
Is it dead?
巫妖看上去伤的很重
The lich looks badly wounded,
但它从吊灯上一跃而下
but it launches itself from the chandelier,
消失在前厅
and disappears from view as it enters this antechamber.
-快追 -你们追入前厅 但是巫妖不见了
- We give chase! - You go into the chamber, but the lich is gone.
我们搜索房♥间有无暗门
We search the room for secret doors.
丹
Dan?
这是什么地方
What the hell is this place?
这里一直有这样一个房♥间吗
Has this room always been here?
-你看到了什么 -一道暗门
- What did you see? - A secret door.
在丹的公♥寓♥里
In Dan's apartment.
太好了 我们结束了
Great, we're done here.
不 没有
No, we're not.
巫妖在哪里
Where is the lich?
当我从我的包里
Boy, Georgie Fogglebottom's face
掏出巫妖的脑袋
when I reached into my bag of holding
乔治·弗格波顿的表情真是
and pulled out that lich head, like... Yeah!
你觉得他们怎么想
What do you think of them apples?
我也在场
I was there.
我觉得晚了一整晚不是什么好主意
I think playing all night might've been a bad idea.
现在我升级了
Now that I've leveled up,
我一轮可以发动两次攻击 那样更好
I get two attacks a round. That's gonna be tight.
也许下次我们能定期玩一玩
Hey, maybe we could have a regular game.
你存点丹的脑子 每周迟一点
You could save a little Dan brain, eat some every week.
克莱夫 我在幻象中看到过这套盔甲
Clive, I saw that suit of armor in my vision.
这说明隐藏房♥间的门肯定在
It means the hidden door to the secret room must be...
那里
There.
我的天啊
My people.
电脑狂人的天堂
A computer geek's paradise.
这都是什么
What the hell am I looking at?
"远程燃料系统覆盖
"Remote fuel rod system override.
"列♥宁♥格勒核电站"
"Leningrad Nuclear Power Plant."
你什么时候会俄♥罗♥斯♥语的
When did you learn to read Russian?
几天前
A couple of days ago.
你知道俄♥罗♥斯♥语 也许你知道密♥码♥
You know Russian, maybe you know passwords.
我看看
Let's see.
显然不知道
Apparently not.
我告诉德沃尔我们的发现
I'm gonna tell Devore what we found.
明天带佐伊来问话
Let's bring Zoe in tomorrow.
看看她知不知道这个房♥间
See what she knew about this room
和丹对俄♥罗♥斯♥电站的兴趣
and Dan's interest in Russian power plants.
我知道那个秘密房♥间
Yeah, I knew about the secret room.
你怎么找到的
How'd you find it?
我有一次去丹的家
I went over to Dan's one day,
听到墙后传来音乐声
heard music coming from behind the wall,
推开书架就发现了
pushed on the bookcase and there it was.
她在这里
She's done here.
你可以走了
You can go.
我们要停止调查
We're shutting down the case.
-为什么 -联调局介入了
- Why? u202d- The FBI stepped in.
他们在查网络犯罪
They're chasing the cyber-crime angle.
他们认为你们的死者是被
They think that your victim might have been poisoned
俄♥罗♥斯♥特工毒杀 防止他黑入系统
by a Russian agent to stop him from hacking into their system.
这个解释比其他嫌犯
You know, that actually makes more sense
更说得通
than any of our suspects.
交给联调局吧
Let the Feds figure it out.
他们派巴吉奥负责
They put Bozzio on it.
-巴吉奥 -她之前还在 你肯定错过她了
- Bozzio? - She was here a minute ago. You must've just missed her.
你在找什么
What you looking for?
你
You.
你说得对 梅杰·利里怀特不是连环杀人狂
You were right about Major Lilywhite not being a mass murderer.
他只是一个连环绑♥架♥犯
Turns out he was just a mass kidnapper.
我一直想谈谈
I've wanted to talk,
但我想我留了这么多言
but I figured after leaving a dozen messages,
你对我肯定没有感觉
the feeling wasn't mutual.
我没什么好说的
Didn't seem like much for me to say.
现在还是一样
Still doesn't.
除非你还想说些什么
Unless you have something new to add.
这样吧
How about this?
我从来没停止过想你
I haven't stopped thinking about you.
没有你 我迷失了自己
I'm absolutely lost without you.
我是说案子
I meant about the case.
我叫的车到了
My Uber is here.
这个新案子
So, about this new case, uh,
你有怀疑的人吗
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表