剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
但是杰米...我什么都能告诉他
But Jamie... I could tell him anything.
很多人都不听 杰米...
Most people just hear, Jamie...
他真的很会聆听
He really listened.
看来杰米的聆听是一门艺术
Yeah. Seems like Jamie had listening down to a fine art.
埃莉诺
Eleanor.
杰米被杀那晚
The night Jamie was murdered,
你晚上十点到半夜之间在哪里
where were you between 10:00 P.M. And midnight?
格雷格刚出游回来
Greg just got back from a trip.
我们在家看电影
We were home watching movies.
好的 我们要向你丈夫确认
Okay. We have to confirm that with your husband.
也就是说我们会告诉他婚外情的事
Meaning, we have to tell him about the affair.
有这个必要吗
Is that really necessary?
你不能只去确认我是和他在一起的吗
I mean, can't you just confirm that I was with him?
不好意思 我们还得排除他的嫌疑
I'm sorry. We need to clear him as a suspect, too.
别担心 埃莉诺
Don't worry, Eleanor.
格雷格会为你作证的
Greg will vouch for you!
他爱你
He loves you!
埃莉整晚都和我一起在家里
Ellie was at home with me that night.
一整晚
All night.
为什么我孩子的老师被杀 你要问我
Why do you need to know where Ellie was the night
埃莉当晚在哪里
my kid's teacher was killed?
麦克纳先生 很抱歉告诉你
Mr. McKenna, I'm sorry to have to tell you this,
埃莉诺和杰米有一腿
but Eleanor was having an affair with Jamie.
我太饥渴了
Me so horny!
得了吧 扎克 你的线人耍了你
Come on, Zack. Your source was messing with you.
根本没有什么僵尸地下酒吧
There's no such thing as a zombie speakeasy.
他发誓 有酒有女人
He swore to me. Booze. Ladies.
就是这里
This is it!
根本没有标记
There's no sign.
这才叫酷
That's how you know it's cool!
我们走
Let's go!
上锁了
It's locked.
我能听到音乐声
I can hear music.
吃下去
Eat it.
老兄
Dude.
这是印度鬼椒
That's a ghost pepper.
其史高维尔辣度指标达到一百万
A million Scoville heat units.
好了 放马过来吧
All right, come on. Let's do it.
走你
Here we go.
好了大块头 来吧
All right big man. Come on, let's go.
给你 给你
Here. Here.
太爽了
Yowza! Whoo!
吃了这个就能清醒过来
That'll wake you up.
狂欢时间 贾斯丁大♥师♥
Time to party, Grandmaster Justin.
蒂娜·梅杰伊诺
Tina Major-ino!
该清理一下鼻窦啦
Time to clear those sinuses!
梅杰
Major!
你找到这里了
You found the place!
迪诺 这家伙了不起
Dino, this guy is cool.
我俩是老朋友
We go way back!
欢迎来到我的店里
Welcome to my club!
摩擦生僵
真没想到会有这种地方
I can't believe this place!
谁想来点新鲜出炉还带着板块颅骨的小脑
Who's down for cerebellum on a half skull.
此处供应人道手段取得的大脑
This establishment serves cruelty-free brains.
我在想这些僵尸都是何许人也
I wonder who all these zombies are.
肯定不是为菲尔莫尔格拉夫公♥司♥工作的
They definitely don't work for Fillmore-Graves.
你们的菜来了 小伙子们
There you go, boys.
油炸精华
Deep-fried goodness.
炸脑花
Blooming brain!
在这里可以旁若无人地吃脑子
Eat that brain like nobody's watching you.
咱们这里都是自己人
We're with our people!
今晚在座各位有没有僵尸
Any zombies in the house tonight?
僵尸伙计们
Zombie compadres!
这里还有僵尸小姐
They have zombie girls here
可以跟她们在一起消磨一些时光
with whom you can purchase time!
感谢主
Thank you, Lord!
谁先借两百块钱给我
Who's gonna float me 200 bucks?
跟我来 再来一轮吧
Follow me, lads, once more into the breaches.
你不用坐在这里陪我
You don't have to sit here for me.
-找点乐子去吧 -不 老兄
- Go. - No, man.
我从来不花钱寻求肉体欢愉 为此我颇感自豪
It's a point of pride that I don't pay for sex.
-此话当真 -当然
- Yeah? - Yeah.
听着 这话怎么问都会很奇怪
Listen, there's no good way to ask this
我还是打开天窗说亮话吧
so I'm just gonna put it up there.
好吧
Okay.
丽芙
Liv?
死鬼 你们在这呢
Hey, you dead bitches!
大家玩得尽不尽兴呀
Are we having fun yet?
你说唐·E开了一间僵尸酒吧
Don E. Runs a zombie bar?
他看上去倒不像善于经营的人
He doesn't exactly give off an upper-management vibe.
要我说 他身上顶多有一种
I'd say more of a huffed
在关键时刻板起脸来恐吓他人的气质
paint at critical developmental stages vibe.
那里满坑满谷都是僵尸
The place is wall-to-wall undead.
这些僵尸的新生力量是从哪来的
Where did all these new zombies come from?
唐·E从哪弄来那么多脑子喂他们
And where's Don E. getting brains to feed them all?
我去问他关于被盗解药的事情
I'll ask him
顺便也问问这件事
when I ask him about those stolen doses of the cure.
你打算孤身一人勇闯虎穴吗
You're going down there by yourself?
那地方全都是残忍♥狂暴的饥渴僵尸
The place is full of rowdy, boozed-up, horny zombies.
说实话 你也不是
And frankly, you're not
无敌恶霸学前班老师大脑
at peak bad-ass on preschool teacher brain.
你只能看到每个人的潜力
You see the potential in everyone.
你跟我说如果我努力学习
You told me I could be an astronaut
我会成为宇航员
if I studied hard enough.
我也是
Me, too!
并不是每个人都想成为宇航员 丽芙
We don't all want to be astronauts, Liv.
关键是 你可以成为宇航员
The point is, you could be.
或者是消防员
Or firemen.
或者是总统
Or the President.
你可以带着贾斯丁
You could take Justin.
他已经来了 他也知道该如何控制自己
He's already been there and he knows how to handle himself.
他请求我允许他追求你
Also, he asked my permission to court you.
真的吗
He did?
也许你应该给他讲讲我的情史吧
Maybe you should explain my boyfriend history to him.
有点像脊椎穿剌的推销员啊
It is sort of like being the drummer for Spinal Tap.
我们都考虑了
We were all thinking it.
我自己可以的
I'll be fine on my own.
该怎么办 当然是团队合作
What's gonna work? Teamwork!
该怎么办 当然是团队合作
What's gonna work? Teamwork!
你跟我说我们是一个团队 杰米
You told me we were a team, Jamie.
没错 你是我男朋友的时候我有印象
So, yeah, I got the impression you were my boyfriend.
你真的不想让我进去吗
You seriously won't let me in?
派珀 你快回家吧
Piper, you have to go home.
真抱歉我当众大吵大闹
I'm sorry I caused a scene.
好吧 我们谈谈吧
Okay? Just, please, let's talk about it.
有好消息了吗
Good stuff?
好吧 贾斯丁可以跟我去猫抓柱
Okay. Justin can come with me to the Scratching Post.
我得去找克莱夫了
I need to find Clive.
为什么我有种惹麻烦的感觉
Why do I feel like I'm in trouble?
派珀 我们第一次谈话的时候
Did you tell us everything
你是否全盘托出了
the first time we talked to you, Piper?
因为有个目击者声称凶杀案前一晚
Because a witness puts you at Jamie's front door
他在杰米门口看到你了
on the night of the murder.
我路过他家 就呆了几分钟的样子
I dropped by Jamie's just for like a minute,
告诉他我不会再和他在一起了
to tell him I wasn't gonna be with him anymore.
-王八蛋早就有新欢了 -知道是谁吗
- Son of a bitch already had someone there. - Any idea who?
我看到一辆黑色的本♥田♥思域停在街区尽头
I saw a black Civic parked down the block.
我百分之九十九确定那是埃莉诺的车
And I'm 99% sure that's what Eleanor drives.
我的保姆的电♥话♥
It's my sitter.
我能接吗
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表