剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Well, you don't need to know that,
知道和我的俄♥罗♥斯♥黑客案有关就够了
other than it had to do with my Russian hacker case.
我们一直在盯着这个大木箱
We've got our eyes on this crate
看到两个蠢蛋跑来取它
when a couple of doofuses roll in to pick it up.
我们突然袭击 一个人跑了另一个抓住了
We pounce, one gets away, we snag the other.
他充其量就是个跑腿的
He's an errand boy, at best,
但我需要信息 他不说
but I need info, and he's not talking.
但有一件事情他告诉我了
One thing he did tell me, however,
他是你的线人
is that he's your CI.
我有许多的线人
I've had a lot of CIs.
那我们来看看你是否还记得这个
Well, let's see if you remember this one.
既然大家都在这里
Now that the gang's all here,
我们玩玩连点的游戏吧
let's play Connect the Dots.
你的贩毒线人坦纳已经落网了
Your boy Tanner has the usual drug busts under his belt.
但翻翻他几年前的档案
But flip a few years back in his file,
事情就很有趣了
and things get interesting.
青少年的坦纳是国家援助对象
Teen Tanner was a ward of the state.
而他的社工呢
And his case worker?
是梅杰·利里怀特
One Major Lillywhite.
很奇怪吧
Curious, huh?
还有更好的
It gets better.
坦纳的一部电♥话♥
Tanner's one phone call
今早上被放到了暗影馆殡仪馆
this morning was placed to Shady Plots Funeral Home.
我也许要死了 我在整理后事
I might die. I was getting my affairs in order.
闭嘴
Shut up.
暗影馆...
Shady Plots...
是我们的朋友布莱恩·迪比尔斯的公♥司♥
A business run by our friend Blaine DeBeers.
大脑 布莱恩
Brains, Blaine
还有梅杰
and Major.
我联想不到这有什么关系
I'm feeling some deja vu real hard.
到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
克莱夫
Clive!
什么情况
What the hell?
他是僵尸 黛尔
He's a zombie, Dale.
我们生活在一个充满僵尸的城市
We live in a city full of zombies.
你要放了他
And you've gotta let him go.
如果你把他送到监狱
If you put him back in jail,
那你要为到来的僵尸灾难负责
you're liable to start a zombie apocalypse.
关于梅杰我做了相同的决定
This is the same decision I had to make with Major.
放了他
Let him go,
我会把一切都告诉你
and I'll tell you all about it.
这怎么回事
What's going on here?
还记得 几个月前
Remember how, a couple months ago,
凯蒂告诉我们的飞机失事是怎么回事吗
Katty told us about that mysterious plane crash?
还有其中一个女孩是怎样把脑子吃掉的吗
And how one of the girls on the plane had brains in her stomach?
以及凯蒂是怎么知道
And how Katty learned that that girl
那个女孩也去过把你变成僵尸的
had been to the same boat party
游船派对吗
where you'd been turned into a zombie?
还记得我们有多担心
Remember how worried we were
凯蒂已经如此接近真♥相♥了吗
that Katty was getting very close to the truth?
-记得 -看看女孩口袋里有什么
- Yes. - Look what the girl had in her pockets!
游船派对 就是"受污染的"优托品
Boat party, read, "Tainted" Utopium.
两瓶药水 我在凯蒂的物品箱里找到了
Two vials. I found it in Katty's box of stuff.
-那太棒了 -并不是 瓶是空的
- That's amazing... - Not really. They were empty.
但药水蒸发了 还是有残留的
But they evaporated, so there's still residue.
我可能没有一剂足够的解药 但这也有用
I probably won't have enough for a cure, but it's still valuable.
如果我可以...
If I can just...
来 我尽地主之谊 请你为我按下气阀
Here. Do the honors. Press the release valve for me.
可以
Sure.
凯里家的玩伴
你们都可以吃自助大餐 你们能想到吗
DDay要来了 我们再也不会挨饿了
DDay要来了 我们再也不会挨饿了
你们都可以吃自助大餐 你们能想到吗
我看到9台的游泳者台在排队 看起来就很可口
愚蠢的疾控中心 这是僵尸的把戏
这会是漫长的一天
Could be a long day.
你好
Hello?
佩顿 是我
Peyton, it's me.
丽芙 我们在都应接不暇了 真没空聊天
Liv? Uh, we're swamped here, I can't really chat.
佩顿 听着
Peyton, listen.
我要知道阿留申流感疫苗在哪里贮存
I need to know where the Aleutian flu vaccines are being stored.
怎么了 出什么事了
Why? What's going on?
我刚刚看到青少年僵尸的聊天短♥信♥
I just saw all these texts between zombie teenagers...
他们说西雅图要变为
They're saying that Seattle's about to become
他们的个人♥大♥脑自助盛宴
their personal brain buffet.
那些僵尸耍了疾控中心
That zombies are tricking the CDC.
佩顿 如果他们认为他们肯定要
Peyton, if they think they're still about to
敞开肚子吃大脑了
have all-you-can eat brains,
即使市民注射了疫苗
even after the city gets vaccinated,
那他们一定知道些我们不知道的事
they must know something we don't.
也许他们要...
Maybe they're...
我不知道 偷走解药 摧毁解药
I don't know, stealing the vaccines, destroying them?
他们在詹姆斯·杜汉小学
They're at James Doohan Elementary.
好的 离我不远
Okay. I'm not far.
那里已经有警♥察♥了
There's police already there.
我们正准备多派些人手 但我不...
We'll try to send more, but I'm not...
你好
Hello?
你是哪位
Do I know you?
我待会给你回电
I'll call you right back.
我是警方的人
I'm with the police.
我们几周前见过 记得吗
We met a few weeks ago. Remember?
你为什么在我家
Why are you in my house?
塔图姆 我知道你是个僵尸
Tatum, I know you're a zombie.
我不能说这个 我不能 他们会...
I can't talk about this. I can't, they'll...
他们不会再伤害你了
They can't hurt you anymore.
我保护你 你...
I've got you. Just...
只要告诉我发生了什么
Tell me what happened.
我和帕特里斯去了那个独♥立♥日派对
I went to that July 4th party with Patrice,
所有人都被变成了僵尸
the one where everyone got turned into zombies.
一周后 他们告诉我爸爸
Like, a week later, they told my dad that
如果他不听他们的话
if he didn't do what they said,
-他们就不会给我... -脑子
- they wouldn't let me have... - Brains.
我听到她打电♥话♥了
I heard her on the phone.
她是人类那一边的
She's on the humans' side.
你还不明白吗
Don't you get it?
你什么都做不了
There's nothing you can do.
你已经什么都失去了
You've already lost.
天啊
Dear God...
楼梯间
这边
Over here!
这约会真有意思
Fun date.
等我们接种了 想多有意思就多有意思
There will be time for fun after we're vaccinated.
每个伟大的爱情故事都是用这样一段话开场的
Every great love story starts with those words.
爱情故事
Love story?
别用这副表情看着我
Don't look at me with that face.
真不敢相信你让我释放
I cannot believe that you got me to release
一个走私大脑的不死人
a brain-smuggling member of the undead.
你肯定还会经历更多惊喜
I'm sure there'll be plenty more surprises to come.
是丽芙
It's Liv.
-丽芙 -克莱夫 不要
- Hey, Liv... - Clive, don't...
-等等 你说什么 -他们...
- Wait, wait, wait... What did you just say? - They're...
-你能... -信♥号♥♥很差
- Can you... - The reception in here is terrible.
等等 我出去接
Hold on. Let me step outside.
不好意思 不好意思 不好意思
Excuse me. Pardon me. Excuse me.
不好意思 丽芙 你刚说什么
Sorry, Liv. Say again?
-你接种疫苗了吗 -还没有
- Have you gotten immunized? - Not yet.
-我们等了好几个小时 -别接种
- We've been here for hours. - Don't!
菲尔莫尔格拉夫将僵尸血混到了
Fillmore-Graves is infecting the Aleutian flu vaccine
阿留申流感疫苗中
with zombie blood!
注射疫苗的人都会变成僵尸
Everyone who takes the vaccine is going to turn into a zombie.
-克莱夫 -黛尔
- Clive? - Dale.
站住
Stop!
克莱夫 怎么了
Clive? What is it?
品尝彩虹
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表