剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
you like anyone for it?
这是我的案子 克莱夫
It's my case, Clive.
恐怕我不能给你提供信息
And I'm afraid I can't trust you with that information.
来一管
谢谢你的脑子糊
Thanks for the brain mush.
这是第一次
That is the first time
有人对这个东西表示感激
anyone has ever been thanked for that stuff.
我只是想今晚为贾斯丁做我自己
I just really want to be myself for Justin tonight.
没问题 我注射解药后
No prob. I've got a freezer full of Z-rations
存了一冰箱的这个
since I took the cure.
她扔掉了空管
She discards the empty tube,
急切地想摆脱
eager to escape the clutches
地下城主的大脑 但是...
of the Dungeon Master's brain, but knowing that...
别念旁白 就这样
Don't narrate. Just be.
拿着这些
Here. Take these.
别让我要回去 不管我怎么求
Don't let me have them back, even if I beg.
你看上去
You look...
当她的伴侣发出惊叹声 显然是被她的裙子
The young woman melts as her suitor makes sounds
所惊艳到时 那个女人非常高兴
indicating that her dress is a success.
是啊
Yeah.
我该走了
I should get going.
电子游戏总得要玩
That video game's not going to play itself.
很遗憾你没法去做安保
Sorry you're not helping out with security.
巴拉克斯已经领先了
Baracus is already down in the polls.
他不需要混沌杀手来支持他
He doesn't want the Chaos Killer at his fundraiser.
多给我来点虾
More shrimp for me.
你去政♥治♥筹款活动干什么
So, what do you even do at a political fundraiser?
-肯定只是喝酒 -来吧
- I'm pretty sure it's all about hobnobbing. - Bring it on.
小心 伙计们 梅塞施米特10点方向
Look alive, boys! Messerschmitts at 10 o'clock!
又有两架来了 小心
Two more coming your way, Shorty!
第三架被击中了 队长 干掉他们
Number three is hit, Cap! Shut 'er down!
又来了一架 快进入射程了
Here comes another, almost in range.
别害羞 弗里茨 我给你带了点小礼物
Don't be shy, Fritz. I got a little present for you.
下地狱吧 纳粹混♥蛋♥们
See you in hell, you Nazi bastard!
哥们 你吃了多少脑子
Dude, how much brain did you take?
中弹了 我们要坠毁了
Direct hit! We're going down!
弃机
Bail out!
他会没事的吧
He'll be okay, right?
别担心他
Don't care.
我是第一班
I've got first shift.
-下班后见 -保护好我们
- See you after work, honey? - Keep us safe.
丽芙·摩尔
Liv Moore,
这位是菲尔莫尔格拉夫的新总裁
I'd like you to meet the new head of Fillmore-Graves,
菜斯·格拉夫
Chase Graves.
格拉夫 我对薇薇安的事深表遗憾 我很...
Mr. Graves, I am so sorry about Vivian. I greatly admired...
塔特尔和里德谋杀案调查得怎么样了
Where do we stand on the Tuttle-Reid investigation?
西雅图有个团体认为
Well, there's a group here in Seattle
僵尸们从
that believes zombies escaped...
麦克斯雷杰派对上逃脱 我知道 都汇报过了
From the Max Rager party. I know. I've been briefed.
你有证据能因谋杀僵尸家族
Do you have hard evidence that can put them away
把他们抓起来吗
for murdering that zombie family?
还没有 但是我们在哈利·约翰斯
Not yet. But we've got someone on the inside
组织内部有人
of Harley Johns' group.
你明白这件事很紧急吧
You do understand the urgency, don't you?
僵尸岛暂时无法筹备完毕
Zombie Island won't be ready for some time.
如果准备完成之前发现之日来临 可能就会灭亡
If D-Day happens before we're ready, we could face extinction.
我知道
I know this.
我的搭档和我冒着丢饭碗的危险
My partner and I are risking our careers
在非工作时间进行调查
to pursue it on our own time.
这甚至都不归我们管
It's not even our case.
你的搭档是个人类 你告诉了他我们的事
Your partner. A human who you told about us.
他是个为僵尸冒过生命危险的人类
A human who risked his life for zombies.
为了僵尸甚至放弃了自己最爱的女人
Who gave up the woman he loved for zombies.
没错 就是他
Yeah. That guy.
裙子不错
That's a great dress.
凯里 我该去见见
Carey. I should probably meet
我们资助的这位市长候选人
this mayoral candidate we're bankrolling.
很高兴见到你 摩尔先生
Nice meeting you, Miss Moore.
有个我们的人在体制内对我们都有好处
Having one of our own on the force is good for us all.
我们怎么还没喝上酒
Why don't we have any drinks yet?
怎么回事
What happened?
我以为你要回家 然后和我们一起来
I thought you were getting ready at home and coming with us.
我太忙了 我下班就直接过来了
I had too much to do. I came here straight from work.
从现在起 你就不能
From now on, could you at least
假装上点心吗
pretend that this takes some effort?
免费的酒
Free booze!
给我拿杯苏格兰威士忌 我得和我上司谈谈
Grab me a Scotch. I need to talk to my boss.
-好了 谁是下一任市长 -我
- All right. Who's gonna be the next mayor? - Me!
谢谢你 谢谢
Thank you very much. Thank you.
很不错
Great stuff.
拍卖♥♥一个半小时后开始
Auction begins in 90 minutes.
在此之前我会看住巴克
Until then, I'll keep Buck.
你去和群众说话
You work the crowd.
等你有空 菜斯想找你谈谈
And, um, Chase wants to meet you when you have a minute.
-谁 -这个星球上最重要的僵尸
- Who? u202d- Only the most important zombie on this planet.
对 菜斯·格拉夫
Right. Chase Graves.
要给他留下深刻的印象
Endeavor to impress.
好 到时候见
Okay. We'll see you soon.
丹尼尔 很高兴见到你
Daniel. Good to see you.
-谢谢你过来 -弗洛伊德
- Thanks for coming out. - Floyd.
不好意思拿公事来打扰你
Sorry to interrupt with an office matter,
但是你最近一直不在
but you haven't been around much lately.
我只是...想问你几个问题
I just... I had a few questions to run by you.
-好 -维克勒的案子
- Yeah. u202d- On the Weckler case.
被杀的施虐狂
The murdered dominatrix.
有认罪了
We have a confession.
这里面还是有点古怪
There's something fishy about it.
我原来的上司告诉过我
My old boss used to tell me,
"赢下案子后 就离开法♥院♥吧"
"When you win a case, get out of the courtroom."
别管了
Let it go.
好好玩玩 佩顿
Go have some fun, Peyton.
-这感觉就像是个放屁的手♥机♥垫 -怎么了
- Well, that went over like a fart in a phone booth. - What?
我刚想问我上司施虐狂被杀一案
I just tried to ask my boss about the murdered dominatrix case,
他叫我别查了 要我放手
and he practically sprinted away. Told me to drop it.
也许是因为你的上司
Maybe that has something to do with the fact
就是施虐狂的客户之一
that your boss was one of the dominatrix's clients.
好好告诉我
Tell me everything.
医生 你有时间吗
Doc. You got a minute?
我们抓住了一只僵尸
We caught ourselves a zombie.
不是说等我研制好疫苗再说吗
What happened to waiting until I finish the vaccine?
我们安排眼线盯着所有混沌杀手僵尸
You know, we've got our eyes on all those Chaos Killer zombies.
他们都汇报过一些安全细节 这些细节
They've got security details, and those security details
都汇聚到同一个地下酒吧
all end up at the same underground bar.
我们在那里找到了这个
That's where we found this one.
一个人游荡 很茫然
Alone, wandering around. Pretty out of it.
你肯定有镇定剂
Figured you'd have tranquilizers.
我们得想办法不杀死这东西 让他冷静下来
We need something to mellow out this freak without killing it.
你确定你们抓住了一个...
You're sure you captured a...
僵尸吗
Zombie?
很确定
Pretty damn sure.
梅杰行动
不要再昏昏欲睡
It's time to stop feeling lethargic,
头脑发胀 气息不顺 迷迷糊糊了
bloated, gassy and foggy-headed.
用清洁剂 超级生物什锦清洗剂
Take the cleanse, the Mega Bio Muesli cleanse.
你好
There.
猜猜谁下班了 准备好大喝一场了
Guess who's off duty and ready to hobnob his ass off.
真的吗
Really?
因为我喝得差不多了
'Cause I'm all hobnobbed out.
我想带个菲尔莫尔格拉夫的士兵回家
And I was hoping to take some Fillmore-Graves soldier home,
好好做♥爱♥
make love,
然后什么话都不说马上进入梦乡
and immediately fall asleep without a follow-up conversation.
买♥♥单
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表