剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
You don't want to tell me 'cause it's bad.
天哪 我是个糟糕的人
Oh, God. u202dI'm a terrible person.
我害你吃了这么多苦
Everything I put you through.
丽芙
Liv.
给你剧透一下
Spoiler alert.
那封信
That letter,
里面写着老好人梅杰爱你胜过任何人
it says that Good Old Major loved you like no one else ever.
这绝对是感动的一刻 对吧
This is so totally a moment, right?
而你根本不会记得
And you won't even remember.
-丽芙 我... -别说话
- Liv, I... - Don't speak.
下次你可能就不记得我们的事了
This might be our last time as us.
静静体会这一刻
Let it just be.
丽芙
Liv...
静静体会
Just be.
已发送
Sent.
等你忘了可以看看
For when you forget.
苏 达莉亚 瓦拉瓦拉
去瓦拉瓦拉的乘客请上车
All aboard for Walla Walla.
最后通知 去华盛顿瓦拉瓦拉的乘客请上车
Last call for Walla Walla, Washington.
好男绿女
闻到了吗
You smell that?
这香气代表早餐大♥比♥拼的难度又提高了
That's the smell of the breakfast game being elevated.
早上好 摩尔小姐
Morning, Ms. Moore.
你今天早上过得...
How are you this fine...
我不知道 这就是生活
I don't know, just life.
为什么生活非得这么不公平
Why does it have to be unfair?
梅杰和这起谋杀案都...
Just, Major, and this murder case is so, ugh...
就像生活在和我作对一样
It's just like life is just against me.
听你这么说我很遗憾
Sorry to hear that?
抱歉 这个脑子特别戏剧化
Sorry. This brain is big on drama.
那是施虐女王那起案子吗
Is that the dominatrix case?
你在起诉维克勒 那案子是我办的
You're prosecuting Weckler? I worked on that one.
克莱夫的案子
Clive's case?
对了 尸检报告里有你的名字
Oh, that's right, you're in the autopsy report.
就这样
That's all?
那案子是我一手破的
I only solved it basically single-handedly.
文件里一句都没提
Where's my credit?
我不认为克莱夫能把你的协助写进警方报告
I'm not sure Clive can put the stuff you do in police reports.
那倒是
I guess.
这案子挺怪的
Strange case.
你们没什么硬性证据他却认罪了
He confessed even though you didn't have much hard evidence.
我装成坏警♥察♥吓唬他
I bad copped him.
他一下就招了
He folded like that.
糟糕
Oh, crap.
怎么了
What?
我本来得帮拉维拿记忆溶液的原材料
I was supposed to get ingredients for Ravi's memory solution,
但我总忘
but I keep forgetting.
我能用你的打印机把这张单子打出来吗
Can I print this list out on your printer?
当然 随便用
Yeah sure, go crazy.
这个脑子害我一团糟
This brain. I'm just, scrambled...
说到一团 大♥师♥你的鸡蛋炒得怎么样了
Oh, speaking of which, how're those eggs coming, maestro?
快好了 鼠尾草 鼠尾草在哪
It's getting there. Sage... Where's the sage?
塞奇[与鼠尾草同音]
Sage?
那个女人扇你巴掌是因为你睡了她老公
That woman slapped you because you slept with her husband?
我为你做了这么多
After all I do for you,
你就去随便找个男人睡
you go out and just screw some random guy,
他还叫塞奇这个破名
and his name is Sage?
多放点盐总不会错
Nothing wrong with a little salt.
失陪一下 女士们
Excuse me, ladies.
我得走了
I gotta get going.
这案子终于嗨起来了
This case just took a hashtag tizz-urn!
好好享用早餐
Enjoy breakfast.
丽芙 你的...
Liv, here's your...
她不用这个了吗
Did she need this?
回答我们的问题 乔尔
Just answer the question, Joel.
你什么时候发现伊冯与塞奇·丹宁有染
When did you find out Yvonne was sleeping with Sage Denning?
我... 塞奇·丹宁
I... Sage Denning?
在店里打伊冯的就是她妻子
His wife's the one who slapped Yvonne at the store.
你知情吗
Did you know about that?
别拖得太久 乔尔 这灯光让我头疼
Don't take all day, Joel. These lights are giving me a headache.
我知道
Yeah, I knew.
下班后我去她家了 她告诉我的
I stopped by her place after work. She told me.
这么说她被害那晚你去过她家
So you went to her place the night she died?
你之前怎么没提
You failed to mention that before.
你去她家的目的是什么
What was the purpose of your visit?
我知道她那天过得不好
Just... I knew she had a rough day.
我之前还答应借她点钱
And I promised to loan her some money.
多少钱 用来做什么
How much money? What for?
一千
A thousand.
她说她有急用 我没问原因
She said she needed it. I didn't ask her why.
然而她告诉你她和塞奇·丹宁有染
And she told you she slept with Sage Denning?
因为我问她打她的那女人是谁 是的
When I asked her who that woman was who slapped her. Yeah.
你带着钱和红酒去她家
So you show up with the money and a bottle of wine.
你以为你对她这么好她会给你点甜头
You were expecting a little something extra for your effort,
-是不是 乔尔 -红酒
- weren't you Joel? - Wine?
你怎么知道...
What makes you think...
我们是警探 乔尔
We're detectives, Joel!
我们探到的
We detect things!
不开玩笑
No joke.
你们谁有阿司匹林或布洛芬
Does anyone have, like, an aspirin or ibuprofin?
正如摩尔小姐刚刚所说
As Ms. Moore was saying,
看来你本希望你们的关系能超出友情范围
it appears you were hoping for something beyond friendship.
你特别喜欢伊冯 她却说你只是朋友
You were totally into Yvonne, but she friendzoned you.
她只想要你的钱 不想要你的人
She wanted your money, but she didn't want you.
她连钱都没要
She didn't even take the money.
-为什么 -不知道 她说不需要钱了
- Why not? - I don't know, she just said she didn't need it.
-也不需要我了 -假好人最烦了
- Or me. - Ugh. Nice creeps are the worst.
-男人都是垃圾 -丽芙
- Men are garbage. - Liv...
不包括你 克莱夫
Not you, Clive.
你最好了 你知道的 对吧
You're the best. You know that, right?
我是丽芙 给我留言
This is Liv, leave me a message.
丽芙 我是拉维
Liv, it's Ravi.
你的工作台上
There's a sample tray at
有一个托盘里装着一个脾脏
your workstation with just a spleen in it.
或许你知道那是谁的脾
Maybe you know who it belongs to.
给我回电 谢谢
Call me. Thank you.
努力工作
Hard at work.
拉维一如既往
Same old Ravi.
看来见到我你不是很高兴
You don't look happy to see me.
我比较喜欢来这里的死人
I prefer non-alive guests
都能安静地躺在架子上
here to remain quietly on their shelves.
你还是那么厉害 损人之王
Still got it. King of the slams!
如果你想要脑子 我帮不上忙
If you're looking for brains, I can't help you.
抱歉 再见
Sorry, goodbye.
不谈这种小生意
Nothing so small-time.
我来和你谈一笔超棒的一次性生意
I'm bringing you an amazing one-time deal.
我的夜店有位顾客
I've got a client at my nightclub.
那小子有信托基金 特别有钱
Trust fund kid. Loaded.
他适应不了僵尸生活 很低落
Zombie life doesn't agree with him and he's down.
一直念叨他希望能有解药
Moaning how he wishes he had a cure...
我明白了 我的回答仍然是...
Okay, I see. My answer is still...
他出十万买♥♥一剂解药
For one dose, he's offering $100,000.
我们可以五五分账
We can split, 50-50.
五万能买♥♥好多...
50K, that buys a lot of...
针织衫 或者无论你喜欢什么
Sweaters, or whatever it is you're into.
你怎么说
What do you say?
我的答复还是一样
Same answer.
帮不上忙
No.
那解药根本不管用
It's not even a functional cure.
你和我一样清楚 副作用很严重
You know well as I do, it's got serious side effects.
"失忆"什么的吗 那纯属胡扯
What, like this "Memory" thing? That's a load of crap.
你什么意思
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表