剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
但我还是觉得瘆的慌
but it still freaks me out.
如果说有谁能适应那肯定是你
Well, if anyone can get used to it, it's you.
我觉得我该开始查查
I guess I'll start looking into his friends
他在天主教兄弟会和保龄球联盟的朋友们
at Knights of Columbus and his bowling league.
你这是要去哪 孩子
Where you off to, kiddo?
我该去军训了 烦死了
I have mercenary training. God!
别边发短♥信♥边开车
Don't text and drive.
别总想控制我
Stop trying to control me.
当你全副武装到墙那边去就是另一回事了
It's a lot different going over the wall with your gear on.
你的枪套可能会出各种问题
Your holster is gonna snag on everything.
你有什么问题吗 新兵
Can I help you with something, newbie?
你的腹肌让我嫉妒得想自杀
Your abs make me want to kill myself.
你就像是大理石雕出来的一样
You're basically carved out of marble
而我就像是 一团丑死人的肥油
and I'm just like this, like, hideous blob of dead fat.
我吃了十几岁少女的脑子 我很抱歉
I'm on teen girl brain. I'm sorry.
-你没吃管装脑 -管装脑
- You're not on the tubes? - Tubes?
我们都吃这种的
We all get these.
好多脑子混到一起
Bunch of brains mashed together.
不会看到影像 不会发神经一样改变性格
No visions. No crazy mood swings.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
我根本无法停止自♥拍♥
I cannot stop taking selfies,
然后我就盯着这些照片看 挑自己毛病
and then I stare at them and I just, I criticize myself.
看看这张啊
I mean look at this.
我在每张照片里都丑爆了
I look like ass in every picture.
恶心吧
Gross, right?
我们得把这个上报给相关机构
We have to take this to the authorities.
什么 不行 温斯洛永远不会原谅我的
What? We can't! Winslow will never forgive me!
梅杰的发展
我查了辛迪的同学名单
I went through a list of Cindy's classmates.
她和一个名叫温斯洛·萨克利夫的女生
She had four classes with a girl
一起修四门课
named Winslow Sutcliffe.
你看到影像时听到的名字是温斯洛对吧
Winslow is the name you heard in your vision, right?
-对 -瞧瞧你 看到的影像帮了大忙
- Yeah. - Look at you, having helpful visions.
你完全不知道当时辛迪手♥机♥上的内容吗
You have no idea what was on Cindy's phone?
她为什么说温斯洛不会原谅她
Why she was worried Winslow wouldn't forgive her?
在影像里 手♥机♥对着反方向
In the visions, the phone was facing the wrong direction.
像这样 她当时正拿给她老爸看
Like this. She was telling her dad.
然后他说"我们得把这个上报给相关机构"
And he was all, "We have to take this to the authorities."
然后她说"我这辈子都被你毁了"
And she was all, "You're ruining my life."
然后我说
And I was all,
"我为什么不吃菲尔莫尔格拉夫的管装脑
"Why can't I just eat "A Fillmore-Graves brain tube thing,
因为影像什么的烦死人了"
Because visions are super annoying."
"菲尔莫尔格拉夫的管装脑"是什么
What's a "Fillmore-Graves brain tube thing?"
就像管装酸奶一样 好多脑子混到一起
It's like a yogurt tube full of mashed-up brains.
不会改变性格 不会看到影像
No personalities. No visions.
我等不及想试试看了
I'm pretty psyched to try it.
不行不行
No, no, no, no.
如果他们愿意吃混合脑就让他们吃去
If they wanna eat brain mash, let them eat brain mash.
但咱家有咱家的规矩
But in this house,
我们吃整个的脑子 侦破谋杀案
we eat whole brains and we solve murders.
我们回到重点上来好吗
Can we get back to the point here?
如果我们想知道辛迪的手♥机♥上有什么
If we want to know what's on Cindy's phone,
这个问题应该挺容易解决的
it seems like a pretty easy problem to solve.
辛迪没看到手♥机♥上的内容
Cindy didn't see what was on the phone,
但斯坦看到了 我们只要
but Stan did. All we have to do is...
"我们得把这个上报给相关机构"
"We have to take this to the authorities!"
-搞什么 -等等
- What the... - Wait.
角度可能不对 因为辛迪比较矮
The angle is probably wrong because Cindy was shorter.
"我们得把这个上报给相关机构"
"We have to take this to the authorities."
主意不错 小伙子 但是没效果
Great idea, champ. But it's not working.
巴比诺警探 你召唤我了吗
Detective Babineaux. I was summoned?
我叫IT部派个人下来
I asked IT to send me down a guy.
我可没用通灵板召唤谁
I didn't use a Ouija board.
我指望你能帮我从这玩意里查出点线索
I'm hoping you can get something off of this for me.
我们有线索 这部手♥机♥中有张照片
I have reason to believe there's a photo on this phone
能帮忙侦破陈姓父女一案
that would be useful on the Chens case.
那堆破烂是部手♥机♥吗
That's a phone?
我也猜到可能性不大
I figured it was a long shot.
你介意调出女性受害人的通话记录
You mind pulling up the female victim's phone records
再查查她的社交媒体吗
and checking out her social media?
那倒是在可能的范围内
That is within the realm of the possible.
哈利路亚
Hallelujah.
僵尸市长
A zombie mayor...
把博斯先生赶出国
The district attorney who drove Mr. Boss out of the country
又从麦克斯雷杰的地下实验室幸存的地检官
and survived the basement labs of Max Rager.
我看我们希望很大
I like our chances.
我希望他在拉选票的时候
I hope he doesn't scratch any babies
不会抓伤任何小宝宝
while he's out working the trail.
要我说 伙计 你这话就太冒犯人了
Gotta say, buddy. That's more than a little offensive.
我的担忧也是合情合理的
Seems like a reasonable concern.
想让他们说话不伤到我们得花上一段时间
Sensitivity to our kind will come with time.
塔特尔和里德谋杀案有进展了吗
Any updates on the Reid-Tuttle murder case?
我们希望能找你的一些雇员问话
We were hoping to interview some of your employees,
找认识那家人的人来问问
people who knew the family.
当然可以 加瓦诺警探昨天来过了
Of course. Detective Cavanaugh was here yesterday,
但人们和你谈话时更放得开
but people will talk more freely to you.
大家知道你是站在我们这边的
They know you're on our team.
你能想到任何
Can you think of anyone
可能有动机伤害那家人的人吗
who might've had a reason to harm the family?
有啊 人类
Yeah. Humans.
想根除我们的人类
Humans who want to see us eradicated.
你们最近都没听广播吗
Have you listened to the radio lately?
那个查克·博德的节目
The Chuck Burd show?
这些白♥痴♥打节目热♥线♥
These morons calling in,
说什么希望能有机会
talking about how they wanna get their chance
亲手用霰弹枪爆掉吃脑怪的头
to shotgun some brain eaters.
要我说放马过来
Bring it on is what I say.
手痒是吧 老弟 咱就来比比枪法
Feeling froggy, bubbas? Let's get to hopping.
我的学生们能听到父母们的窃窃私语
My students can hear their parents talking.
怎么瞒都是纸包不住火
Somehow it all gets filtered back to them.
他们想知道人类什么时候会来消灭他们
They want to know when the humans are coming to get them.
失去任何一个孩子都是悲剧 但
Losing any of our kids would've been tragic but...
失去沃利 大家对他感情都很深
Losing Wally? He was beloved.
还有安娜 她生前是老师的左右手
And Anna, she was a teacher's aide.
她很喜欢和孩子们在一起
She loved working with the kids.
我当时还觉得安娜终于找到快乐了
I got the sense that Anna was finally happy.
所以在安娜的丈夫入狱期间
So, you maintained a relationship with Anna
你一直维持着和她的关系
while her husband was in jail?
如果你这话的意思是我偶尔帮她个忙
If by that you mean if I helped her out occasionally...
-是的 -怎么个帮法
- Yeah. - Helped her out, how?
邻家警♥察♥
Hey, neighbor cop.
很抱歉打扰你
I'm so sorry to bother you
但我的轮班20分钟后就开始了
but my shift starts in 20 minutes
而我的保姆刚刚说不能来了
and my sitter just canceled
我知道这个请求很过分
and I know this is a lot to ask,
但你能不能去餐厅帮我顶个班
but is there any chance you can fill in for me at the diner?
开玩笑的
Joking!
但沃利今晚能不能在你家待一会儿呢
But maybe Wally can hang out at your place tonight?
看出我耍的小手段了吗
See what I did there?
你上班的餐厅卖♥♥馅饼吗
Does the place you work have pie?
各种馅的都有 你喜欢哪种的
All kinds. What's your pleasure?
给我个惊喜吧
Surprise me.
你救了我一命 快来 沃利
You're a life saver. Come on, Wally.
-贵姓 -我叫克莱夫
- Mr... - Clive.
你今晚就和克莱夫一起玩吧
You're gonna hang out with Clive tonight.
千万要听话 知道吗 谢谢你
Please be good, okay? Thank you.
你想看看电视什么的吗
You want to watch a little TV or something?
你看过《权力的游戏》吗
You ever see Game of Thrones?
你好 馅饼换少年
Hey, there. Trade you a pie for a boy.
真不错
Cool.
沃利在沙发上睡着了
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表