剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
我们来看看...
We're off to see the...
瞧啊 你要什么就有什么
Look at that. You say it, it happens.
今天送来了谁 好先生
What've you got for us today, good sir?
这是个特殊人物 他们在麦克斯雷杰停车场
Oh, this is a special one. They found it in the trunk of a car
一辆车里发现的
at the Max Rager parking structure.
疾控中心的负责人要我送到这里尸检
The CDC lady told me to bring it here to be examined.
-不好意思 是谁说... -查克拉巴蒂医生
- I'm sorry, the who said to... - Doctor Chakrabarti!
放我发现我要在
I was so thrilled when I realized
你的停尸房♥做这个尸检 我太激动了
that I'd be doing this examination in your morgue.
好久不见 老朋友
It's been too long, my old friend.
卡普斯医生
Dr. Kupps.
已经...
It has...
我想想 上一次...
Well, let's see, the last time...
我记起来了
I remember.
是你告诉我警卫会送我到我的车上
It was when you told me security would escort me to my car
因为我被解雇了
because I was being sacked.
但你很男人地接受了 我很佩服你
But you took it like a man, and I respect that.
凯蒂·卡普斯 疾控中心
Katty Kupps, Center for Disease Control.
很高兴认识你
It's nice to meet you.
奥利维亚·摩尔 法医助理
Olivia Moore, assistant ME.
丽芙 这是我的老上司
Liv, this is my old boss.
-就是她开除了我 -我知道了
- The one who fired me. - I gathered.
我们把尸体搬过来
Well, why don't we put the body right there
开始吧
and let's get started, shall we?
死了一百多个人 必须有人站出来
With over 100 dead, someone had to show up
确认这场巨大的悲剧
and make sure that the manic episodes were,
的确是和能量饮料有关
in fact, related to an energy drink
而不是什么传染病
and not something a bit more contagious.
麦克斯雷杰的副作用写得很清楚
Well, the side effects of Max Rager have been well-documented.
有理由认为超强麦克斯
It stands to reason that a drink called Super Max
可能会造成更狂暴的效应
might create an even greater rage effect.
我同意 但是...
Oh, I agree, but...
那是什么
What does that look like?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
-你呢 摩尔小姐 -什么像什么
- You, Miss Moore? - What does what look like?
那是大脑
That's brain.
在消化管道中
In the digestive tract.
凯蒂 很高兴见到你
Katty, it's been a delight.
希望你已经得到你想要的信息
I hope you've got what you needed,
-恐怕我们还要处理一起谋杀案 -当然了
- but I'm afraid there's been a murder. - Oh, of course.
去吧 我能搞定
Run. I can finish up here.
但是 拉维
But, Ravi...
屠♥杀♥过去已经三天了吧
It's been three days since the massacre, right?
是的
Yeah.
但是这个死者的肌肉
Well, doesn't this victim's flesh
看上去是不是好像死了不止这么几天吧
look like it's been dead much longer than that?
如果他们派卡普斯医生来
I mean, if there's any bright side to Dr. Kupps
有什么优点的话
being the one they sent,
她是最不可能得出...
she's the absolute last person who would conclude there were...
西雅图有那个的结论的人
You know, in Seattle.
我被解雇是因为我的思维天马行空
It's my outside-of-the-box thinking that got me sacked.
-她从来不... -加瓦诺
- She never... - Cavanaugh,
你没事吧
you okay?
这里面可不好看
It's a rough one in there.
我以为这是克莱夫的案子
I thought this was Clive's case.
他交给我了
He's handing it off.
他好像和几名死者有关联
I guess he has a connection to a couple of the victims.
他在里面
He's inside.
厨房♥ 客厅 卧室都有尸体
Bodies are in the kitchen, living room, bedroom.
头部中枪
Shot in the head.
没流多少血
Not much blood.
脑后中枪
Bullet to the back of the head.
右手少了三枚指甲
And he's missing three fingernails on his right hand.
麦克斯雷杰能装进他的每一个口袋
Max Rager cans stuffed in each of his coat pockets.
再说一遍 头部中枪 失血很少
Again, very little blood for a head shot.
该死 戴上手套
Hot damn it, get some gloves on!
天啊 不
Oh, God. No.
华盛顿·沃利
三名死者都是头部中枪
All three victims shot in the head.
失血很少
Very little blood.
成年男性的指甲被拔了 抓挠的指甲
The adult male's fingernails removed, his scratching nails.
还有麦克斯雷杰罐头
The Max Rager cans?
这是要传递信息吗
A message?
我是这么想的
That's what I'm thinking.
他们被杀是因为他们是僵尸
They were killed because they were zombies.
这是个警告
It's a warning shot.
那些在广播上大谈吃脑者的人...
All those people on the radio talking about brain-eaters...
人类没准备好接受真♥相♥ 克莱夫
Humans aren't ready for the truth, Clive.
僵尸们需要保护
Zombies need protection.
他们绝对不会让我插手这个案子 由于我...
They'd never let me stay on this case, given my...
和沃利的关系
connection to Wally.
我们不能让加瓦诺得知真♥相♥
We can't let Cavanaugh get close to the truth.
万一这就是契机呢
What if this is the slippery slope?
引发日降临的火花
The spark that takes us to D-Day?
我们不能放任下去
We can't let that happen.
我们自己花时间解决
We'll solve it on our own time.
必须要有人付出代价
Someone's going to pay for this.
我保证
That I promise.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表