剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
明白政♥府♥在民众身上做实验
Get that the government experiments on its citizenry,
放出了一群野兽
unleashes monsters.
这就是麦克斯雷杰的真♥相♥
And that's what happened at Max Rager.
我在这里发了我在查克的节目上
Posted the same information here
说的那些话
that I gave on Chuck's show.
看看回复
Look at the responses.
"填满弹♥药♥"
"Stockpile your ammo..."
"瞄准头"
"Aim for the head."
"僵尸就住在这里"
"Zombies live here."
那是沃利的家
That's Wally's home.
我从来没提供过我的住址
I never gave my address.
肯定是有人黑了我的档案 找到了
Somebody must've hacked my profile and found it.
这个留言板上的所有人
Everyone on this message board,
一百多人吧
a few hundred people,
都知道我隔壁吃脑子
knew I had brain eaters living next door.
我想看看你妹妹婚礼的照片
I'd love to see some photos from your sister's wedding.
你有吗
You got any of those?
看过这个留言板的人
Anyone who visited this message board
都知道凯勒和安娜的地址
had access to Caleb and Anna's address.
那个邻居呢
And the neighbor?
他的不在场证明没问题
His alibi checks out.
"如果你知道其他僵尸的住址 发上来"
"If you know where other zombies live, post it here."
他们要猎杀我们
They're hunting us.
21个月21天
Twenty-one months and 21 days.
-到什么时候 -从什么时候开始
- Until what? - Since what?
一切开始的时候 我们预估
When this all began, we hypothesized
大概过三年后
we had roughly three years
民众们才会慢慢发现我们的秘密
before the civilian population learned our secret.
看来我们太信任自己了
Looks like we gave ourselves too much credit.
已经过了21个月21天
It's been 21 months and 21 days
从7月4日 大家被转化那日开始算起
since the 4th of July retreat when everyone was turned.
真想知道有没有人办公室里记着这个
I wonder if anyone had that in the office pool.
巴比诺
Babineaux.
给我发地址 我马上过去
Text me the address and I'll be right there.
肯在塔科马的一家加油站用了信♥用♥卡♥
Ken used his credit card at a gas station in Tacoma.
我要去把他带回来
I'm gonna pick him up and bring him in.
-你没问题吧 -没问题
- You good here? - Yeah.
性侵
Sexual assault?
谋杀案警探干这种活可真奇怪
Strange collar for a homicide detective.
这是我这几周来干过最正常的事了
It's the most normal thing that happened to me in weeks.
伙计
Hey, buddy.
你的人
Your guy.
回来 你在干什么
Come on back here. What are you doing?
你去哪儿呢 过来
Where do you think you're going? Get over here!
帮帮我
Can I get some help here?
我来了
Yeah, yeah, I'm coming.
我抓住他了 抓住他了
Yeah. I got him. I got him.
别让我再看见他
Get him out of my sight!
快走 走
Come on, move. Move!
我正要找你呢
Just the guy I was looking for.
什么事
Yeah?
有时间吗
You got a minute?
你最后一次见到沃利和安娜是什么时候
So, when was the last time you saw Wally and Anna?
我的卧底任务事态升级
Things escalated on the case I was working undercover.
里克被释放前两周
Wound up being in too deep to come up for air
我卧底太深入 没法与外界联络
for the two weeks leading up to Rick's release.
等我回来后 安娜和沃利都不见了
When I finally got back, Anna and Wally were gone.
他们搬走了
They'd moved out.
那是你最后一次有他们的消息吗
And that's the last you ever heard of them?
后来我收到了安娜的一封信
I got a letter from Anna some time later,
她说她和她哥哥住在一起
saying that she was living with her brother
开始了新的生活
and starting a new life.
她也不想再继续和我联络了
She didn't want to stay in touch.
她的前夫释放了五天
The ex-husband was out for five days
又因为袭击假释官被捕
before he got busted for assaulting his PO.
他后来一直蹲在监狱里
He's been locked up ever since,
所以不是他杀的
so he didn't kill them.
我知道
I know.
完事了吗
We done here?
嗯
Sure.
那封信
So, that letter...
-什么 -那封信
- What? - The letter.
你什么时候收到的
When did you get it?
22个月前
Twenty-two months ago.
你有没有想过如果她前夫出狱时
You ever think how differently things might've turned out
你在她身边 事情会有什么不一样吗
if you'd have been around when her ex got out?
想过一两次
Once or twice.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表