剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
《我是僵尸》前情提要
Previously on iZombie...
那是施虐女王那起案子吗
Is that the dominatrix case?
你在起诉维克勒
You're prosecuting Weckler?
这案子挺怪的
Strange case.
你们没什么硬性证据他却认罪了
He confessed even though you didn't have much hard evidence.
解药有用 我的记忆恢复了
The cure works, my memory is back.
原来布莱恩一直在撒谎
Turns out Blaine's been lying this whole time.
他从来没失去过记忆
He never lost his memory?
停尸房♥还有一剂
There's a batch waiting at the morgue.
我几乎都记不起来变回人类是什么样的了
I can barely even remember what being human is like.
丽芙
Liv.
针剂...都不见了
The syringes... They're gone.
我几周前给过你一剂
I gave you a syringe a few weeks back.
是最后一剂 我们要给丽芙用
It's the last one, and we need it for Liv.
现在在你身上吗
Do you have it with you?
我给了别人
I gave it to someone.
给了谁
To whom?
你无法接受现实
我把解药给娜塔莉了
I gave the cure to Natalie.
真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
娜塔莉是谁
Who's Natalie?
梅杰的朋友 是个僵尸妓♥女♥
Major's zombie hooker friend.
丽芙
Liv...
不 我很抱歉
No. I'm sorry.
这不公平 这与她的职业无关
That's not fair. It doesn't matter what she was.
我以为还有十六剂解药
I thought there were another 16 doses.
我只不过想要救她
I was just trying to save her.
这是布莱恩的错 不怪你
This is Blaine's fault, not yours.
如果他没有伪造所谓失忆的局面
If he hadn't been faking this memory loss,
我几个月之前就会注射解药
I would've taken the cure months ago.
现在那个混♥蛋♥偷走了剩下的解药
Now that rat bastard has stolen the rest of the doses.
解药可能不是布莱恩偷的
The thief may not be Blaine.
唐·E刚刚说要用五万美金向我买♥♥解药
Don E. Just offered me $50,000 for a dose of the cure.
他说有的僵尸甚至开价十万
He said some zombie offered him 100 grand.
就是布莱恩
It's Blaine.
如果让我找到他
And if I find him,
绝对打他打到哭着认错
I will beat a confession out of him.
丽芙
Liv.
他今晚还是在驻唱
He's still got his regular singing gig tonight.
佩顿
Peyton.
我认为这颗冲动的大脑还没有消耗殆尽
Look, I don't think this hot mess brain has completely worn off.
现在是我本人在说话 拉维
This is me, Ravi.
现在是我本人在控制自己的情绪
This is me controlling my anger.
但是我还能勾画出他的模样
But I can just picture him.
自命不凡
Smug.
沾沾自喜
Pleased with himself.
自以为是世界之王
King of the world.
*我不甘只是默默想你*
*Oh I can't just the thought of you*
*我的爱人*
*My love*
*我的全世界开始下雨*
*My whole world turns misty blue*
什么事
Yeah?
你知道什么
What do you know?
你好啊 人♥渣♥
Up, scum.
我十分确定是你的怒火控制了你
Pretty sure that's the anger controlling you.
开端
感染
转变
前任未婚夫
最好的朋友
同盟
工作
搭档
但我是僵尸
我是僵尸
第三季 第七集
你找错人了
You've got the wrong guy.
拜托 丽芙 放过他吧
Please Liv, let him go.
深呼吸 丽芙
Deep breaths, Liv.
深呼吸
Deep breaths.
你是个杀人犯
You're a murderer.
毒贩子
A drug dealer.
你还是骗子 小偷
A con artist. A thief.
瘾君子
And a midnight toker.
但我真没偷你的解药
But I didn't steal your doses of the cure.
那你知道我们到哪里可以找到唐·E吗
Any idea where we can find Don E.?
我们前段时间就开始慢慢疏远了
We're presently estranged.
他也抢走了你的钱吗 老兄
Took your lunch money too, buddy?
我们该走了 丽芙
We should go, Liv.
是啊 走吧
Yeah, sure.
*因为我很快乐*
*Cause I'm happy*
*希望你也一样*
*And hope you're happy too*
*我们在一起 没有烦恼和悲伤*
*Together we're never sad or blue*
好多了 接着唱
That's better. There you go.
*因为没有你就是不行*
*Because without you just won't do*
好了
All right!
好朋友 他们在倾诉感情 但丁
Good friends, they talk out their feelings, Dante.
我以为他们就会互相喷火呢
I thought they just breathe fire on each other?
他们可不会光喷火
No they don't just breath fire.
那你为什么不试试呢
So why don't you try it.
你为什么不分享下你的情感呢
Why don't you share what you're feeling.
好吧
Well...
我很开心
I feel happy.
因为埃莉诺小姐给我带牛奶了
Because Ms. Eleanor is bringing out the milk.
那么
So...
-她今天表现怎么样 -嗯
- How'd she do today? - Well...
她分享乐高积木的时候有点纠结
She had a hard time sharing her Legos, didn't she?
但是我们最后搞定了
But we figured that out...
家长和班主任开小灶 去他的
Parent-teacher conference, my ass!
你俩就是有一腿
You two were S-C-R-E-W-I-N-G.
能冷静下吗 派珀
Can you calm down, Piper?
这还有小孩呢
There are children!
是吗 你来着是想要母乳喂养她们吗
Yeah? Did you come to breast feed them all?
这就是你半露酥胸的原因吗 不
Is that why your boobs are half out? No.
你浓妆艳抹地接孩子
You came all tarted up to the pick-up circle
是因为你在吊我男朋友
because you are banging my boyfriend.
我在他床下发现了你的内♥裤♥
I found your panties under his bed.
妈妈快看 这条内♥裤♥好像你的啊
Mommy, look. These panties just like yours.
你
You?
学校不适合讨论这个
This is not a discussion for a school yard.
咱都快走吧
Let's all move along.
布伦南先生
Mr. Brennan.
可以在办公室见面吗
Can I see you in my office?
某人肯定恨死了他
Somebody must've hated this guy.
验尸官还没来吗
The medical examiners haven't arrived, yet?
没看见他们
I haven't seen them.
这就来了
Here they are.
我们的长♥期♥全国性噩梦终于结束了
Well our long national nightmare is over.
为什么她还是金发
Why is she still blonde?
发生什么了 解药没起作用吗
What happened? The cure didn't work?
解药被偷了 能一会再说吗
It was stolen. Can we talk about it later?
杰米·布伦南 23岁 学前班老师
This is Jamie Brennan. Thirty-two years old. Preschool teacher.
装♥修♥意外吗
Carpentry accident?
我在想应该定性为他杀
I was thinking of ruling it a homicide.
把钉子钉脑门上[一针见血]
没有破门的迹象 受害者可能认识凶手
No forced entry. Victim likely knew his killer.
床单被偷走了
Sheets were stolen from his bed.
看起来可能是冲动杀人
Appears to be a crime of passion.
是吗
You think?
你看 脑袋上钉了一个钉子
I mean, one nail in the head
可能会是经济纠纷 但是剩下的13个钉子
could be a financial dispute. But the bonus 13 nails?
有人很生气
Someone was irked.
对面工地那几个兄弟
Guys at that construction site across the street
告诉我他们丢了个射钉枪
tell us they're missing a nail gun.
我的推断
My theory?
杰米的晚上从卧室的浪漫时刻开始
Jamie's night started romantic in the bedroom,
然后事情就变了样
then things went south.
凶手愤愤离去 走到街对面
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表