剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
This man, he will hunt me down.
除非你那群僵尸在斯里兰卡
So, unless your group of zombies has offices
或阿玛菲海岸有办公室 否则我不走
in Sri Lanka or the Amalfi Coast, I can't go.
-我不能就这么走 丢你在这里 -我同意
- I can't walk away and leave you here. - I agree.
你不能就这么走 你得快跑
You can't walk away. You need to run.
你根本不知道要是他发现你在这里会对你做什么
You have no idea what he'll do to you if he finds you here.
我很清楚
Oh, I have a pretty good idea.
别担心
Don't worry,
我会想办法的
I'll figure a way out of this.
-总有一天 -我丢下你过一次
- Some day. - I left you once.
我不会再丢下你了
I'm not gonna leave you again.
你该走了
Okay, you need to go. Now!
给你这个
Here, let me give you this.
这是什么
What is it?
这会让你再次变回人类
It'll turn you human again.
你就不需要大脑了
Look, you won't need brains anymore.
你想去哪里都行
You can go anywhere you've ever dreamed of.
我...我能变回人类
I... I'll be human again?
太好了 梅杰
That's wonderful, Major.
天啊
Oh, my God!
几天后
After a couple of days,
你这一人和你所爱之人的记忆
the memories of your life and your loved ones,
都会慢慢消退
they'll all start to fade.
最后 你会忘记所有人和所有事
Eventually, you won't remember anyone or anything.
你会像另一个人一样开始新的生活
You'll be starting life as a new person.
快走吧 梅杰
Please go, Major.
明天你就有结果了
So, tomorrow morning you'll be in the clear.
拉维说如果我有可能恢复记忆
Ravi says if I'm gonna get back any memories,
肯定就是那时候了
it'll happen by then.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我想让丽芙和梅杰变回成人类
I want Liv and Major to be human again.
我觉得我都快习惯他们俩是僵尸了
I think I've kinda gotten used to them being zombies.
但我不用吃脑子 我也不知道
But I'm not the one who has to eat brains.
我明白的
I get it.
我知道
I know.
所以我才如此喜欢
Which is why I'm so friggin' attracted to this...
这样子的你
This version of you.
万一我们明天早上醒来
But what if we wake up tomorrow morning
另一个布莱恩就回来了
and that other Blaine is back?
我想了很多次 我不知道
I've been thinking about that a lot and... I don't know.
我也不知道
Yeah. Me, neither.
但我只知道
What I do know is,
如果这是我和这样的布莱恩度过的最后一晚
if this is my last night to spend with this Blaine...
我不想浪费
I don't wanna waste it.
我也不想
Me, neither.
好了 好了 好了 好了
Okay... Okay, okay, okay, okay...
好了 好了 好了 好了
Okay, okay, okay, okay...
好了 好了 好了
All right, all right, all right.
是这样的 真不敢相信我要这么说
So, here's the thing, and I can't believe I'm saying this,
我真的不敢相信 但是...
I really, really can't, but, um...
你觉得我们是不是该等等
Do you think maybe we should wait?
没错
Yeah.
是应该等等
Yeah, we should.
没错 绝对得等
No, we definitely should.
如果我们做些什么 明天你变成另一个人
If we do anything and tomorrow you're a different guy?
就是原来那个
Yeah, the old guy?
那个绝对不会让我们等等的人
The guy that would never suggest we wait?
是啊 如果你明天变成他 我会恨我自己
Yeah. If you're him tomorrow, I'm gonna hate myself.
我也会
I would, too.
但是我就是他 所以我不会
Except I'd be him. So, I wouldn't.
好了 所有人准备好
All right, people, Kevlar up!
这不是演习
This is not a drill!
这是实战
This is the real deal!
用真正的子弹
With real bullets!
所以 别让他们真的把你杀了
So, let's make sure they do not leave you real dead!
我发现有一个僵尸黑的言论黑有意思
I found an interesting post from a zombie-hater.
我也发现不少
And I'm finding my share of those, too.
哈利·约翰斯
Harley Johns.
他的个人签名有个本地靶场的链接
His online signature links to a local gun range.
看看
Check it out.
我们刚好赶上他们的僵尸末日特别活动
We're just in time for their Zombie Apocalypse Special.
我是在做梦 还是真的有个美女看着我
Am I dreaming, or is there a beautiful woman watching over me?
对不起
Sorry.
我睡不着
I couldn't sleep.
我猜如果我是在做梦
I guess if I was dreaming,
你肯定还端着一杯咖啡
you'd be holding coffee.
那么 怎么说
So? What's the word?
什么都没有
Nothing.
抱歉这样你的朋友们就没有办法了
I'm sorry about what this means for your friends.
我去做咖啡
I'll start on that coffee.
你怎么...
How do you take...
不好意思 约翰斯先生
Excuse me, Mr. Johns?
约翰斯先生
Mr. Johns!
我就觉得我闻到了些什么
I thought I smelled something.
原来在这里 白人万岁
Oh, right on, white power.
我是摩尔医生 法医办公室的
I'm Dr. Moore, with the Medical Examiner's office.
我是巴比诺警探 西雅图警局凶杀组
And I'm Detective Babineaux, SPD homicide.
随便看
Hey, be my guest.
比你一般用的武器厉害点
It's a bit more weapon than you're used to,
准星不是很好 但你看上去还算...
the sight's a little off, but you seem like a big boy...
不赖
Not bad.
准星没问题
Sight seems fine.
我们对你在网上发的一些东西有几个问题
We had a few questions about something you posted online.
网上 哪个网上
Online. Online where?
我的兴趣非常广泛
You see, my interests run the gamut
从全自动火枪
from full-auto firearm conversions
到苏联公民♥运♥动
to the Sovereign Citizen Movement.
这是一个声称隔壁住了
This was a message board where someone claimed to live
一家僵尸的人发布的...留言板
next door to a family of... Zombies.
上面还附了一张地图能找到他们的家
It included a helpful map to their house.
那家人被人杀了
The family was murdered, you know.
我听说了
Yeah, I heard about that.
前一天 你发布留言称
The day before, you posted that you were
你迫不及待地想让子弹派上用场
itching to put some bullets to good use,
穿透吃脑子僵尸的头骨
perforating a brain-eater's skull.
这的确是我的待办事项
Well, it is on my bucket list.
然而 案子发生的时候
However, at the time of the incident in question,
我和我家人一起
I was with my family.
三K党集♥会♥
Klan rally?
我们更喜欢野餐
We prefer the term picnic.
听着 我不知道这些死去的人是不是僵尸
Listen, I don't know if those dead folks were zombies or not,
但我知道的是...
but I do know this...
僵尸是真的
Zombies are real.
它们就在西雅图
They exist right here in Seattle,
在我们眼皮底下
right under our noses.
你为什么这么说
What makes you say that?
我哥哥戴夫给我看了一张僵尸的照片
My brother Dave showed me a photo of a zombie.
非常可怕
It was gnarly.
和他一样 没有那些弹孔
Like him. You know, just without all the holes.
能让我们看看那张照片吗
Can we see the photo?
不好意思
Sorry.
我哥们把它带入了坟墓
My bro took it to the grave.
他被僵尸杀了
This good man was killed by zombies.
官方说法是他死于麦克斯雷杰暴♥乱♥
The official story is, he died in the Max Rager massacre.
请节哀顺变
I'm sorry for your loss.
谢谢你的帮助
Thanks for your help.
就是那个实验室技术人员 我们用他的断臂
That was the lab technician whose severed arm we used
进入了麦克斯雷杰地下室
to access the Max Rager basement.
我知道
I know.
也就是说这个哈利不是什么普通的疯子
It means this Harley character is no ordinary nut-job.
他知道有僵尸
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表