剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
我怀疑他们跟
And I doubt they'd be too cuddly
那个在麦克斯雷杰地下室养僵尸的人关系很好
with the guy who sprung zombies out of Max Rager's basement.
哈利还没见过我
Harley hasn't met me.
如果我把皮肤喷成古铜色再戴上假发
If I spray tan and throw on a wig,
哈利肯定不会认出我
Harley would never recognize me.
我可以和拉维去
I could go with Ravi.
如果他们发现你是卧底 而不是信徒
If they decide you're infiltrators, not true believers,
他们可不会饶了你的
they won't play nice.
你确定想这么干吗
You sure you're up for this?
确定
Yep.
一定以及肯定
Clearly. Very.
不要害怕 美国
Have no fear, America.
费恩·征服者又来了
Your boy Finn Vincible is back.
我还给你们这群傻♥逼♥们准备了特殊礼遇
And I have a special treat for you suckers.
费恩·征服者
我要开始了
I'm going deep here, yo.
你们一边喝柠檬汁一边看我拔毛
You've seen me tweeze and lemon juice my happy trail.
把钉子订进脚趾中
Drive a nail through the webbing between my toes.
但是这次
But this right here,
这是一种永远也不会消失的痛苦
is about the kind of pain that never goes away.
初恋
First love, baby.
泰伦
Yo. Taryn!
发生什么了
What's going on here?
泰伦在哪
Where's Taryn at?
她住在这 对吧
She lives here, right?
费恩 你在这干什么
Finn? What the hell are you doing here?
你认识这些人吗
You know these guys?
泰伦 2004年万圣节之夜
Taryn, Halloween night, 2004.
你想去闹鬼干草车
You wanted to go on the haunted hayride.
但是我喝醉了 让麦克抢占先机
But I got drunk and yacked Easy Mac all over you.
然后你就甩了我
Then you pretty much dumped me.
一生中最大的错误
Biggest mistake of my life.
但是今晚 我要夺回你
But, tonight, I'm here to win you back.
你说什么
Excuse me?
费恩 这是我丈夫
Finn, this is my husband.
暂时而已
For the time being.
看
Check it!
我保证过的闹鬼干草车
I promised you a haunted hayride.
今晚 我要行动了
So, tonight, I'm gonna deliver.
你们就像干柴烈火
You gonna make like hay and bail?
不会
Never!
高中时 泰伦说
In high school, Taryn said,
如果我总是傻里傻气的 以后肯定没地方去
if I kept acting like a fool I'd get nowhere in life.
宝贝 我的22个赞助者求着我表演
Well, baby, my 22 sponsors beg to mother flippin' differ.
谢了 鲁迪
Thanks, Rudy!
请勿在家尝试
Don't try this at home!
别录了 关了
Stop rolling! Shut it off!
特技致死
让一下 谢谢
Watch your back, please. Thank you.
让一下
Clear the path, please. Thank you.
这些观众都是什么人啊
What's with the audience?
"征服者"费恩心烦意乱的粉丝们
Distraught fans of Finn "Vincible."
他和他的这些特技恶作剧剧组
He and his stunt/prank crew
流行网站特技强人的明星
are stars of the hit web series Stunted Growth.
我想找点乐子的时候
When I need a laugh,
我会去他们的油管首页
I go u202don their YouTube page
看他们往陌生人的汤里吐点东西
and watch them puke in a stranger's soup
或者是用鱼砸对方
or smack each other with fish.
挺好笑的
It's hilarious.
各有所爱吧
To each his own, I guess.
2300万订阅者不可能说错
Twenty-three million subscribers can't be wrong.
所以这家伙穿得像个稻草人一样跳火圈
So, this guy jumps through a flaming hoop
然后被活活烧死
dressed like a scarecrow and burns to death?
我被叫到这可不是来颁达尔文奖的
I didn't get called here to present a Darwin Award.
这怎么算是谋杀案了
How's this murder?
有人在街头的垃圾桶里
A uni found this
找到了这个
stuffed in a trash bin up the street.
看
Observe.
目前的理论是有人调包了
The theory is that someone pulled a switcheroo.
打扰下
Excuse me!
鲁迪·维尼 天啊
Rudy Pooh! Oh, my God!
你在哪弄到的那个 我要看看
Where'd you get that? I need to see it.
不好意思 这是证据
Sorry, police evidence.
求你了 能不能让我看看内衬
Please, can you just show me the liner?
天啊
Oh, my God.
这才是我做的衣服
That's the suit I made.
蛭石内衬
It's lined with vermiculite, see?
这是替身用的材料
That's the material stunt men use.
我亲手缝的
I sewed it in myself.
这才是费恩本应该穿的衣服
That's the suit Finn was supposed to wear.
你做了几件
How many suits did you make?
就这一件
Just the one.
费恩穿这件衣服会没事的
Finn would've been fine wearing that.
你看到闪光了吗
You see the gleam on it?
这是说用阻燃喷雾处理过了
That means it was treated with flame retardant spray.
你自己处理的吗
You sprayed it yourself?
不是
Well, no.
这群人就像跳伞者自己缝降落伞一样
The guys are like skydivers who pack their own chutes.
费恩本应该是自己喷的
Finn would've been the one to spray it.
这群人 你不是表演者之一吗
"The guys"? Aren't you part of the show?
不是 严格的说 他只是工作人员
No... Technically, he's crew,
但是却在很多集开头出现
but he appears in loads of episodes.
知道是谁做的另一套衣服吗
Any idea who could have made that other suit?
你在问我弄死费恩的人吗
You're asking me who wants Finn dead?
你看了表演 费恩惹毛了很多人
You've seen the show. Finn pissed off a lot of people,
但是工作人员都很爱戴他
but everyone who worked on the show loved him.
他是天才
He was a genius.
我们说的还是那个
We're still talking about the guy
穿着稻草衣跳火圈的人吗
who jumped through a fire ring in a hay suit?
一个白手起家创造帝国的人
A guy who pulled himself up from nothing and built an empire.
他
He was...
-失陪一下 -好
- Can I just have a minute? - Of course.
哪里有帝国 哪里就有人为钱斗争
Where there are empires, there are people fighting over money.
咱把费恩的合作主演找来谈谈吧
Let's bring Finn's co-stars in for a chat.
那么 谁想吃烧烤了
So, who's hungry for some barbecue?
孟加拉国达卡纪念医院
交给我们吧
No. We've got it.
别麻烦了
Don't... Don't trouble yourself.
来看看吧
Check it out!
常客
We got regulars.
咱这地方就有点像
We're the kinda place where...
*你的名字人人皆知*
*Everybody knows your name*
实际上我不知道他们的名字
Actually, I don't know their names.
好像是什么私人公♥司♥什么的
I think it's like Private Corporal something, I guess.
那些人是军人
Those men are military?
他们是私人雇佣兵
Uh, they're... private military.
菲尔莫尔格拉夫公♥司♥的
Fillmore-Graves.
菲尔莫尔格拉夫
Fillmore-Graves?
有跨国业务的
The Fortune 500 PMC with ties
世界五百强公♥司♥内部有僵尸
to multinational affairs has zombies in its ranks?
传闻说他们全部员工都是僵尸
Word is they're all zombies.
真是没想到啊
You don't say.
你看到影像了吗
Are you having a vision?
我是看到了影像没错
Oh, I've got a vision, all right.
我看到了未来的影像 未来是属于脑子的
I've seen the future. And the future is brains.
你吃了史蒂夫·乔布斯的脑子吗
Did you eat Steve Jobs' brain?
因为你这是因为妄想神志不清了
'Cause you are straight up power trippin' right now.
"未来是属于脑子的"
"The future is brains"?
我们是全宇宙唯一一家僵尸酒吧
We're the only zombie bar in the universe,
而我们的营业额也不过马马虎虎
and we're only doing so-so.
这就是为什么有些人能成就伟业
There is a reason why some men achieve greatness,
而像你这样的人只能为那些伟大的人打下手
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表