剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
or do you have to have that specially made?
你有很具体的关于
You have very specific ideas regarding
我与受害者有关的信息
my alleged connection to the victim.
准确来说 你们有痛女士接待客户的
Would it be accurate to say that there's an existing record
具体记录吗
of Ms. Pain's sessions?
我们既不承认也不否认
we can neither confirm or deny that.
一些罗克珊的客户提到
Some of Roxanne's clients mentioned she had a problem
她遇到了一个讨厌的偷♥窥♥狂
with an unwanted voyeur.
知道这个事情吗
Know anything about that?
假设我是客户 那就是知道
Assuming I was a client, then yes.
她也许也提到过那个偷♥窥♥狂
She may have also mentioned that the peeping Tom
曾是吓坏她的一名客户
had been a client who scared the hell out of her.
你可以认出他吗
Could you identify him?
如果我见过某个人
If I had seen someone,
那我就有可能认出他
then it is possible that I could recognize said person.
这些男人中有熟悉的吗
Do any of these men look familiar?
如果我在痛女士的窗户那见过那个偷♥窥♥狂
If I had seen a voyeur peeping in Ms. Pain's window,
我没说我原来去过那里
and I am not saying that I was ever there,
我会确定是这个人
I would be certain it was this guy.
死人存储店
需要帮助
Need a little help.
后面有凳子
There's a stool in the back.
混♥蛋♥
Dick.
你说什么了吗
You say something?
没有 你听到的是 大个子
No, you're hearing things, big fella.
告诉你奶奶 我要卷她的大♥麻♥嗨一下
Tell your grandma I'mma swing by to roll her a few spliffs.
类风湿性关节炎不会
Rheumatoid arthritis ain't gonna
阻止甜美女士的舞姿
stop no sweet lady from getting her swerve on.
是的
Yeah.
好了 我们走
Come on, let's go.
一个优船[优托品]要花多少钱
How much will a U-boat set me back?
朋友 20美元可以给你个乘车票
Twenty will get you a ticket to ride, my friend.
-用我帮你牵线吗 -不用
- Can I hook you up? - Nah.
只是职业性的好奇而已
Just professional curiosity.
-你的东西好吗 -不好
- Your stuff any good? - Negatory.
高质量优托品已成为过去式了
Quality Utopium is a relic of a bygone era.
博斯先生干掉了做"幸运儿"的人
Mr. Boss took out the crew slinging Lucky U.
不是所有人
Not all of them.
什么
What?
你吗
You?
千真万确
Straight up.
天啊
My man!
我原来试过一次
I got to try it once.
那个夜晚我永生难忘
It's a night I'll never forget.
橘子树 橘子天空
Tangerine trees, marmalade skies,
所有的一切
the whole shebang.
你想再尝一次吗
You want another taste?
是的
Yeah.
你想成为僵尸吗
You wanna be a zombie?
-什么 -僵尸 我保证非常棒
- What? - A zombie. u202dIt's rad, I swear.
如果这个可以当僵尸 那就放马来吧
If this is being a zombie, then bring it on!
这简直是折磨 我不喜欢
This is torture and I'm not even enjoying it.
再给我说一次
Tell me again
我们怎么能知道偷♥窥♥狂的犯罪记录
how we know the peeping Tom had a criminal record?
我们不知道
We don't.
我们在盲目地猜测
We're taking an uneducated guess.
当你绝望时就会这样做
It's what you do when you hit a dead end.
有客人来了
We've got company.
需要我给你个电子提词器吗 强尼
You needing me to get you a teleprompter, Johnny?
我被告知直到我的律师出现才能说话
I was told not to speak until my lawyer is present.
天啊
Oh, Lord.
我说我们在等候区碰面
I told you to meet me in the waiting area.
你在这里看到有布满杂♥志♥的咖啡桌吗
Do you see a coffee table strewn with magazines?
-没有 我在 -闭嘴
- No, I was... - Shut your mouth.
我的当事人有关于罗克珊·格里尔案件的信息
My client has information in the Roxanne Greer case,
但我们有个难题
but we have a conundrum.
转达他所知道的事情有可能
Relaying what he knows may
或者没有可能暗示他违法了
or may not indicate that he violated the law.
他要么违法了 要么没有 是哪个
Well, he either broke the law or he didn't. Which is it?
都是 也都不是
It's both. And it's neither.
现在 如果你们愿意忽略掉
Now, we were willing to offer you a resolution to your case
几乎不会妨碍公正的小谎言
if you were willing to ignore a tiny white lie
我们就愿意为你们的解决案子
that barely obstructed justice.
成交
Done.
在罗克珊被杀几天后 我收到一封邮件
A couple days after Roxanne was murdered, I received an email.
发件人用我和痛到嗨小姐的
The sender threatened to release a video
情趣视频来威胁我
of my session with Sweet Lady Pain
除非我付给他一万英镑
unless I paid them 10 grand.
气候变化
Climate change!
"气候变化"是我的安全口令
"Climate change" Is my safe word.
我的委托人后悔
My client regrets not coming forward
没有早点坦白这些消息
with this information sooner,
为此他很抱歉
and for that, he is very sorry.
我看不出他哪里抱歉
He doesn't look sorry to me.
除非他跪着
Maybe if he crawled across the floor
在地板上来回爬几圈
a couple times on his knees.
你不能跪着在地板上爬
You're not crawling across the floor.
暂时
Yet.
我的委托人犯了一个无知的错误
Look, my client made an innocent mistake.
我以为我能解决
I thought I could make the whole thing go away
付点钱就行
by paying the money.
只有蠢货才会相信勒索者会销毁影片
Only an idiot would trust a blackmailer to destroy the footage.
大声说 "我是蠢货"
Say it out loud. "I'm an idiot."
警探 能让你的搭档停止
Detective, can you tell your partner to stop
口头侮辱我的委托人吗
verbally abusing my client?
让你的委托人停止自取其辱
Tell your client to stop asking for it.
如果你恶搞完了
I have an important bomb to drop
我还有重磅消息要透露
if you're done with your shenanigans.
很好
Good.
弗罗斯特先生昨天再次收到
Yesterday, Mr. Frost received another request for money
付钱的要求
in exchange for not releasing the video.
你听明白了我的意思对吧 警探
You picking up what I'm putting down, Detective?
交易安排在哪里
Where do we arrange the drop?
格杀勿论
-薇薇安 -抱歉 将军 我再打回来给您
- Vivian? - I'm sorry, General, I'll have to call you back.
我有客人到了
My guest is here.
约翰斯先生 你来了
There he is. Mr. Johns!
有人跟我说
I was told there was some sort of a settlement
我兄弟的死有赔偿什么的
for my brother's death.
请过这边来
Come join me over here if you will.
请坐这儿 他们都是我最得力的手下
You can sit there. These are my top people
AK·福特森负责指挥军事行动
A.K. Fortesan runs our military operations.
凯里·高德负责其他事务
Carey Gold runs everything else.
我们理解你在麦克斯雷杰总部的
We understand you lost your brother
悲剧当中失去了兄弟
in the tragedy at Max Rager headquarters.
如你所知 我们买♥♥下了那家公♥司♥
And as you know, we purchased the company.
我知道一万美金的支票并不能平复你的伤痛
I realize that $10,000 check isn't gonna end your pain,
但是我们希望它能支付葬礼费用
but we hope that it will cover the funeral expenses,
并且帮助你的家庭度过难关
and help your family through this tough time.
什么条件
So what's the catch?
没有条件
There's no catch.
这样的话 我就先走了
Then I guess I'll be on my way then.
约翰斯先生 走之前
Mr. Johns, before you go,
介意回答几个问题吗
would you mind answering just a couple questions?
条件来了
There's the catch.
我们看到你在网络上发表的一些言论
We've read some of the theories you've posted online.
有僵尸 真的吗
Zombies? Really?
你可以笑
You can laugh,
但是我知道那是事实
but I know it for a fact.
我的兄弟在一个秘密实验室工作
My brother worked in a secret lab there.
他近距离见过那些东西
He saw them up close.
他也告诉过我
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表