剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
我愿意帮忙 但是...
I'm all for helping out, but...
我不想死
I'm not looking to die.
我们都会死 比利
We all die, Billy.
市长的讲话引发了各界关于
The mayor's announcement comes amid growing concern,
僵尸的担忧
believe it or not, about zombies.
没错 僵尸
Yes, zombies.
没错 他们要吃你们的脑子
No, that's right. They're coming for your brains!
醒一醒 小绵羊们
Wake up, sheeple!
那么多酒吧纸巾 我们也许是该到处问问
All those bar napkins, we might as well ask around.
也许不是浪费时间
Maybe it won't be a waste of time.
是啊 但我不知道你为什么要我一起来
Yeah, but I'm not sure why you need me to come with you.
你也许会有幻象
You might have a vision.
我们经常这么做
We've done this sort of thing a lot.
不好意思 先生
Excuse me, sir?
有什么需要的吗
What can I get for you folks?
克莱夫·巴比诺 谋杀组
Clive Babineaux, homicide.
这是丽芙·摩尔 她是一名法医
This is Liv Moore. She's a medical examiner.
没错 被杀的女士 卡普斯小姐
Right. A murdered lady. Ms. Kupps.
你知道她是谁
You knew who she was?
我差点没认出来
I almost didn't recognize you.
你没有丢唇膏吧
You didn't lose a lipstick, did you?
金色的
Pretty gold case?
没有 还是谢了
Nope. Thanks though.
你说你认识她
You were saying you knew her.
她可不难忘记 给小费很大方
She was memorable. Big tipper.
你今天来得很早啊
You're here early.
我肯定和另一位顾客长得很像
I must look like another customer.
你记得卡普斯小姐周二时来过这家酒吧吗
Do you remember if Ms. Kupps was in the bar Tuesday night,
就是被杀那晚
the night of the murder?
我感觉她每晚都在这里
I feel like she was in here every night,
但我也不确定她在不在这里
but I can't be positive she was here that night.
好好想 你说她很难忘记
Oh, think hard. You said she was memorable.
只是因为消费很多吗
Was it just because of the big tips?
不
No.
不 很难忘是因为每天晚上
No, she was memorable because she left the bar
她都会和不同的男人离开酒吧
with a different man every single night.
天啊
Oh, God.
你能描述一下跟她
Do you think you'd be able to describe
离开的那些男人的长相吗
any of the men she left with?
能描述出四五个吧
Well, probably four or five.
我会派素描师来找你
I want to send a police sketch artist over to talk to you.
-好的 -具体细节再联络
- Sure. - I'll contact you with the details.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - No problem.
看 值得一来
See? Worth a trip.
没错
Totally.
一个和这么多男人勾搭的女人
A woman who picks up that many men,
会不会有一晚遇上了坏人
what are the odds one night she picked the wrong guy?
趁我们在等素描
While we wait on our sketches,
我还邀请了另一位头等舱中的乘客
I've got another one of the first class passengers
来警局坐坐 你有空吗
coming to the station later, you free?
没空
I'm not.
我要和我男朋友去个派对
I'm going to a party with my boyfriend,
绝对不能爽约
and I absolutely can't miss it.
埃兹尔先生
So, Mr. Edsall...
卡普斯小姐找你问过巴黎航♥班♥的事吗
Ms. Kupps met with you about the Paris flight?
是的 她早上来找我
Yeah. She came by in the morning.
问了些问题 什么疾控中心的事
Asked her questions, blah blah, CDC stuff,
她就离开了
and she left.
你想知道航♥班♥上发生了什么
Look, you want to know what happened on that flight,
就去问我妻子吧
talk to my wife.
她一直坐在我边上 什么都没做
She sat next to me the whole time doing nothing.
等等 乘客列表上你妻子在经济舱
Wait, according to the passenger list, your wife was in coach.
是的 弄错了 他们不让我们升舱
Yeah, there was a screw-up and they wouldn't let us upgrade.
所以我和坐在我妻子边上的女孩换了位置
So I switched seats with the girl sitting next to my wife,
这样我接下来的一个礼拜
so I wouldn't have to listen to her bitch at me
才不用听她一直烦我为什么丢下她
the whole week about how I abandoned her.
你和一个女孩换了位置
You switched seats with a girl...
我猜猜
Let me guess...
是在17D
In 17D.
是的
Yeah.
主角来了 过来
Man of the hour! Come on!
大家好 这是娜塔莉
All right, um, everyone, this is Natalie.
娜塔莉 这是大家
Natalie... Everyone.
娜塔莉
Natalie!
长这么帅肯定很爽 孩子
Must be nice to be pretty, son.
丽芙到了吗
so is Liv here yet?
刚给她发信息 有案子 她迟到一会
Just texted. Crime stuff, she's gonna be late.
-好吧 -喝 喝
- All right. - Drinks. Drinks.
真不敢相信我又回到了这里
I can't believe I'm back here.
我应该站起来离开这里
I should just stand up right now and go.
我可以拒绝这个大脑的渴望
I can refuse this brain's desires...
我能离开这里 我有力量反抗
I can walk out right now. I have the power.
瞧瞧这是谁
Oh, isn't this a pleasant surprise?
你终于染发美黑了
You finally tanned and dyed.
我能坐下吗
Mind if I join you?
凯蒂同居
11点钟方向
Okay, 11:00.
穿勃艮第开襟羊毛衫的棕发女士
Brown-haired lady with the burgundy cardigan.
她经营小本生意
Okay. So, she owns a crafty small business.
-比如编织店 -编织店
- Like a knitting store. - A knitting store?
有这种店
It's a thing.
她专门卖♥♥织物 比如...
She sells knitting supplies like...
-纱线 -没错
- Yarn? - Exactly.
纱线还得找吗
You had to search for yarn?
我已经喝了四杯了
Oh, I have had four drinks.
她有一家编织店
Okay. So, she owns this knitting store,
起了一个拙劣的名字
and, it's got some ill-conceived pun for a name,
比如针织者 或者...
like Knitpicker, or...
小喵咪编织会
Ittie Bittie Knittie Committee?
没错
Yes!
她的秘密性偏好是被绑起来
And her secret sex fantasy is being tied up.
当然是用纱线
With yarn, of course.
不 这才是重点
No. See, that's the thing.
用什么都行 就是不能用纱线
It's with anything but yarn.
这是她的怪癖
That's her kink.
他们肯定也在玩和我们一样的游戏
You know, I bet they're over there playing the same game as us.
看看他们 想猜我们的性偏好
Look at them. Trying to guess our sexual fantasies.
这是你问我性偏好的一种方法吗
Is this your stealthy way of asking me about my sexual fantasies?
不
No.
你的性偏好是什么
What are your sexual fantasies?
-越详细越好 -你先说
- Feel free to get specific. - You first.
胆小鬼
Chicken.
-是谁偏偏不敢说 -好吧
- Said the man who's stalling. - Okay.
我从的黎波里回来后一直待在酒店里
I've been staying in this hotel since I got back from Tripoli.
围绕我套间里的桌子非常详细地
Since then, I've developed a pretty detailed fantasy
幻想了一个场景
involving the desk in my suite.
你的性偏好是关于家具的
Your sex fantasy is about furniture?
不 是关于和坐在家具上
No. It's about having sex with a beautiful woman
非常性感的女人做♥爱♥
who is sitting on top of the furniture.
桌子就在窗前 能看到整个城市
The desk is right up against this window that overlooks the city.
-景色优美的做♥爱♥ -没错
- A bang with a view. - Yeah.
其实非常色♥欲♥
There's something erotic about it, actually.
私密的缠绵 却仿佛置于光天化日之下
Being intimate, but on display.
那张桌子也很不错
It's also a really nice desk.
那我接下来该怎么说呢
Now how am I supposed to follow that?
你可以试试
You owe it to yourself to try.
好吧
Okay.
我全♥裸♥
So, I'm completely naked...
开头不错
Excellent start.
克莱夫·巴比诺
Clive Babineaux.
你在等疾控中心的报告吗
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表