剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
过于真实了
Too raw.
现在我们可以走了吗
Can we go now?
我们得录制致敬费恩的视频
We gotta film our tribute for Finn.
你们想向你们的朋友致敬吗
You wanna honor your friend?
那就帮我们抓住杀害他的凶手
Then help us find his killer.
我们也希望能帮上忙
Wish we could help you out.
真没劲
Lame.
我们必须再叫鲁迪来
We have to go back to Rudy
问他与费恩之间发生了什么
and ask him what happened between him and Finn.
这次你批准我用电牛棒
This time you let me bring a cattle prod.
我们保证能问出答案
We'll get answers.
我只能逗留一会儿
I only have a second to talk.
我骗伙计们说
I lied to the guys and said
我得把昨晚喝的迷幻药吐出来
I had to yak up last night's purple drink.
那就说吧
So, talk.
你们提到的那次整蛊鲁迪的恶作剧
That prank on Rudy that you asked about?
我们没上传那个视频
We never used the footage.
但剪辑师给我们发来了剪好的版本
But our editor sent us a link to the cut.
你们首先要知道的是
Thing you gotta know going in,
鲁迪一直不怎么讨女孩喜欢
Rudy's never had much luck with the girls.
我的天
Oh, my God!
-这是怎么回事 -鲁迪
- What the hell! - Rudy!
不不不 这不是真的
No, no, no. This can't be happening.
-鲁迪 亲爱的 别发狂 -太棒了
- Rudy, baby, don't freak out! - Yes!
可怜虫鲁迪
Boohoo, Rudy Pooh!
你这人到底有什么毛病
What the hell is wrong with you?
你非要夺走一切才开心吗
You've gotta have everything?
你都录下来了吗
Are you filming this?
你是个变♥态♥ 你是个变♥态♥
You're sick, dude. You're a sick man!
居然有隐藏摄像机 你简直难以置信
There's a hidden camera? I don't believe you!
你和谁睡不行 为什么非得是她
You can have anyone, man. Why her?
你知道我有多爱她
You knew how much I love her.
哥们 冷静点 只是个恶作剧而已
Dude. Chill. It's just a prank.
我没真的和她睡
I didn't take her all the way to bone town.
骗你的
Psych!
我们早就翻云覆雨过了
We did the nasty, straight up...
哥们 我骗你的
Dude, I'm messing with you.
斯塔莎和我商量好一起整你
Stasha was totally in on it.
你真该看看你现在的表情
You should see your face.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Yeah, really.
所以费恩到底有没有和鲁迪的女朋友出轨
So, did Finn sleep with Rudy's girlfriend or not?
不知道 伙计
Don't know, dude.
鲁迪 哥们
Rudy, man...
该死的
鲁迪 上次审讯时你说你和费恩是好兄弟
Rudy, when we last spoke, you told me you and Finn were buds.
我希望他在不录像时
I hope he treated you better behind the camera
对你不像视频里那么过分
than he did in front of it.
我明白你的意思
I get it.
朝我胯下打一拳
Punch me in the nuts.
不要
No.
不必尴尬 我不过是想证实我的说法
It's not weird. I'm just making a point.
朝我胯下打一拳
Punch me in the nuts.
太棒了
Awesome.
你瞧 都是演出来的
You see. It's a show.
我穿了护裆
I'm wearing a cup.
视频里我都是穿了护裆的
I'm always wearing a cup.
这杯咖啡给你 鲁迪
This coffee's for you, Rudy.
那种咖啡胶囊出了新口味
You know, those K-Cups, they got these new flavors.
这杯是焦糖香草奶油的
This one's caramel vanilla cream.
你先坐好吗 鲁迪
Why don't you take a seat, Rudy?
焦糖香草奶油
Caramel vanilla cream.
闻起来真香
Man, that smells good.
我们想问你一段视频的事 涉及你女友
We wanted to ask you about a video that featured your girlfriend.
当时你哭得像个小贱♥人♥一样
You were all crying, blubbering like a little bitch.
那都是演出来的吗
Was that just part of the show?
那只是个恶作剧而已 他没真的和她睡
It was just a prank. He didn't really do her.
斯塔莎和他一起整我而已
Stasha was in on it.
大约有三十秒左右 我信以为真了
For, like, 30 seconds, I thought it was real.
你女朋友演技不错
Quite an actor, your girlfriend.
我妻子
Wife.
我们结婚五个月了
Married five months now.
她现在还数落我真的被骗了
She still gives me hell for falling for it.
你的咖啡要凉了
Your coffee's getting cold.
说实话 我不爱喝咖啡
Gotta admit. Not really a coffee person.
-你不喝吗 -你自便
- You're not gonna drink that? - Go to town.
味道真不错
That's good stuff.
最后一个问题 鲁迪
One last thing, Rudy.
我们希望你能告诉我们一些关于
We were hoping you could shed some light
康后实和费恩的事
on an incident Kong Hoshi had with Finn.
如果你说你签了什么保密协议
If you say the letters "N", "D" Or "A",
我就在你的屁♥股♥上贴标签
I am so gonna bag-tag your ass.
我没签保密协议
I didn't sign any NDA.
我当时不在场 但我听说了
I wasn't there, but I heard about it.
康的儿子李
Kong's son, Lee,
试着从屋顶上滑滑板跳进泳池 结果失败了
tried to skateboard off his rooftop into the pool and missed.
落了个终身残疾
Wound up crippled for life.
这跟费恩有什么关系
Does that have anything to do with Finn?
费恩是李的偶像
Finn was Lee's hero.
费恩可能告诉了李
And Finn might have provided Lee
一些完成特技的专业技巧
with some pro tips for how to pull off said stunt.
根据传闻 节目组不得不
Rumor is, the show had to cough
向康家赔了很多钱
up beaucoup settlement money to Kong's family.
我们得再和康谈谈
We need to have another chat with Kong.
感谢你过来一趟 鲁迪
Thanks for coming by, Rudy.
我要去停尸间了
I'll be down in the morgue.
丽芙
Liv...
为什么我放不开这个咖啡杯了
Why can't I let go of this coffee mug?
超级胶水 上当了吧
Super stickum, bitch!
糟糕 克莱夫生气了
Too bad, Clive-y sad!
糟糕 克莱夫生气了
Too bad, Clive-y sad!
简直太赞了
This is amazing.
我的任务完成了
Then my work here is done.
这么说可不对
but that's where you're wrong.
我们被邀请参加僵尸挖掘者大会了
I landed us an invite to the zombie truthers meeting
明天晚上
tomorrow night.
不敢相信
Shut up!
我用印度牛仔的网名
I posted a ton on the zombie truthers message boards
在僵尸挖掘者留言板上留了很多言
under the username IndianCowboy.
像是 你可能不知道
Stuff like, "You might be working with a zombie
你正在和僵尸一起工作
"And not even know it."
让僵尸去参加痛恨僵尸俱乐部的聚会
A zombie crashing a zombie haters club meeting.
简直酷的超乎想象
It's like the coolest dare imaginable.
我们还可以装装口音
We could even do accents.
你装美国口音 我装英国的
You be American and I'll be Brit!
看着路 你个蠢货
Mind the gap, you dumb squib!
喝嗨了 现在肚子疼死了
I cocked up that giddy kipper. Now I'm all collywobbles.
我就会说一种语言 而且还可♥卡♥因♥上瘾
And I only speak one language and I wear white socks!
美♥利♥坚♥ 美♥利♥坚♥
USA! USA!
我想我们得练习一下
I think we need to practice.
我也很想 不过我有约了
I wish I could, but I've got big plans.
你来了
Whatp!
你好呀
Holla.
-什么东西这么香 -进来吧
- Something smells good. -Follow me.
过来看看
So, check it.
我以前经常和跟我吃不同脑子的
I've been on zombie dates before where the gentleman zombie
僵尸先生约过会
and I weren't rocking the same brain.
我是个变♥态♥的骗子 他是个强迫症
I was a pathological liar, he was a hypochondriac.
他是同性恋 我是花痴
He was gay, I was a nympho.
现在咱们来共享这个脑子盛宴吧
So, how about we hop on the same brain train?
你这么喂我让我觉得你吃了我妈妈的脑子
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表