剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
I might consider reducing charges.
能那样再好不过
I would love to make that happen.
但维克勒一直不肯听我的交出储存卡
But Weckler's been fighting me on the memory card.
我很乐意帮你说服他
I'd be happy to join the fight.
你看明天下午怎么样
Does tomorrow afternoon work?
巴拉克斯不介意我们吃他的食物吗
Baracus doesn't mind us raiding his pantry?
他叫我们随便吃
He told us to.
来自全世界的进口高级辣酱
Rare hot sauces from around the world.
我们可买♥♥不起这些
Stuff we can't afford.
先生
Sir.
未来的市长先生
Mr. Future Mayor.
不得不面对现实先生还差不多
Mr. Alternate Reality Mayor, maybe.
我的投票率降低了百分之十五
I'm down 15 points.
那些持枪行凶的疯狂网民有新情报吗
Anymore intel on the gun-toting, Internet crazies?
和之前一样 仍然全副武装
Same as before, still heavily armed.
仍在猎杀从麦克斯雷杰地下室幸存的人
Still out to get anyone rescued from max Rager's basement.
实在太扫兴了
Well, that is a bummer.
晚安 先生们
Goodnight, gentlemen.
-晚安 -晚安
- Night. - Night.
你最好把两盘都吃掉
I hope both those plates are for you.
我已经吃过了
I already ate.
你听说那个僵尸地下酒吧的传闻了吗
You hear the rumor about a zombie speakeasy?
扎克发誓是真的
Zack swears it's true.
-他明晚会带一个突击队过去 -是吗
- He's leading an expedition there tomorrow night. - Yeah.
他想让我们也一起去
He wants us to go with.
好啊
Okay.
兄弟 这是西♥藏♥的辣酱
Dude, this sauce is Tibetan.
西♥藏♥美食从不会让人失望不是吗
Have the Tibetan people ever let you down?
从不
Never.
快来试试看
Come on man. Just try it.
不 说真的 我不饿
Nah, really, man. I'm full.
你不饿
You're full?
还是变回人类了
Or you're human?
上次你情况危急
When I took you to Ravi and Liv,
我送你去拉维和丽芙那里时
when you were in bad shape.
他们说要给你注射解药
They talked about giving you a cure.
是的 我变回人类了
Yeah, I'm human.
但我不想改变任何现状
But I don't want that to change anything.
我真不敢相信居然有解药
I can't believe there's a cure...
-居然有这种可能 -现在没可能了
- How is that even possible? - It's not anymore.
拉维是用受污染的优托品研制出来的
Look, Ravi engineered it with tainted Utopium
但他复♥制♥不出配方
that he can't replicate.
我们仅剩的15剂解药被人偷了
And the only 15 doses of the cure that we had left, were stolen.
好吧
Okay...
那你现在还能做雇佣兵吗
So, is doing mercenary work a good idea for you?
有很多工作不会害你挨枪子
There'll be plenty of jobs where you don't get shot.
我被指控为连环杀手 哪有工作可选
Not after you're accused of being a serial killer.
除了菲尔莫尔格拉夫公♥司♥我哪也不想去
There's nowhere else I'd rather be than at Fillmore-Graves.
哪也不想去
Nowhere.
你打算告诉其他人吗
You planning on telling anyone else?
打算向我们上级报告吗
Any of our superiors?
他们会赶走我的
They'd kick me out.
是啊
Yeah.
你能帮我保守秘密吗
Think you can keep this between us?
当然 我会帮你保守秘密的 伙计
Yeah, your secret's safe with me, man.
绞尽脑汁
派珀告诉我她爱上杰米的时候
By the time Piper told me she was falling for Jamie,
我已经和杰米睡了好几个月了
I'd been sleeping with him for months.
我没忍♥心告诉她
I didn't have the heart to tell her.
但我也不想结束和杰米的关系
But I wasn't about to end my arrangement with Jamie.
他床上功夫特别厉害
The sex was incredible.
枕边话更是...
And the pillow talk, well...
没人像杰米那样懂得倾听
No one listened quite like Jamie.
我们听说了
So we've heard.
倾听是十分重要的
Listening es muy importante.
如果你懂得倾听 每天都能学到新知识
You can learn something new every day if you listen.
比如西语中倾听的动词形式是"Escuchar"
Like the verb to listen in Spanish. Escuchar.
杰米的死亡时间在晚十点至午夜之间
Jamie's time of death was between 10:00 And midnight.
当时你在哪
Where were you?
在家和威尔在一起 也就是我丈夫
At home with Will, that's my husband.
要知道 当我们找你丈夫来
So you know, when we confirm your whereabouts
确认你的行踪
with your husband,
我们不得不告诉他你和杰米的关系
we'll have to let him know about your relationship with Jamie.
如果你想找威尔问话
Will's in the waiting room right now,
他现在就在等候室
if you want to talk to him.
案发那晚我和我妻子都在家
My wife and I were at home the night of the murder.
一如既往 吃晚餐 哄孩子们睡觉
The usual, dinner, put the kids to bed.
我恐怕不得不告诉你一些坏消息
I'm afraid I have to break some bad news to you...
记住 这不是你的错 伙计
Remember, none of this is your fault, buddy.
但你和梅西都是这件案子的嫌犯
But you and Macy are persons of interest in this case
因为梅西与杰米有染
because Macy was having an affair with Jamie.
难怪 我还在奇怪你们为什么想找我问话
Of course. I wondered why you wanted to talk to me.
梅西没告诉你们吗
Did Macy not tell you?
我妻子和我是开放式婚姻
My wife and I have an open relationship.
我知道她与杰米的关系
I knew all about her thing with Jamie.
其实很多时候我还会"观战"
Hell, a lot of the time, I'd watch them
躲在衣柜里偷♥窥♥
from the closet.
衣柜就在床边 所以...
The closet's right next to the bed so, I...
安静的郊狼
Quiet coyote!
我不明白什么意思
I don't understand.
仔细听 别说话 仔细听仔细学
Ears open, mouth closed, stop, listen and learn.
我想我们没有其他要问的了
I think we have all the information we need.
维克勒先生 你承认杀害了罗克珊·格里尔
Mr. Weckler, you confessed to the murder of Roxanne Greer.
警方还发现你勒索新闻主播强尼·弗罗斯特
And you were caught blackmailing TV personality Johnny Frost.
如果你不交出那张储存卡
As long as you retain that memory card,
也就是关键证物
a key piece of evidence,
勒索的指控就不可能撤销
the potential for blackmail remains.
查尔斯女士提出的认罪协议
Ms. Charles has offered a fair
十分宽容 詹姆斯
plea deal, James.
我强烈主张你接受
I'm urging you to take it.
没有那张储存卡我就没命了
That memory card is the only thing keeping me alive.
等等 你这话是什么意思
Wait, what do you mean by that?
哈利
Harry?
查尔斯女士
Ms. Charles.
请容我与我的委托人说几句话
Excuse me a moment while I talk to my client.
不好意思 哈利
Excuse me, Harry.
这是我的委托人
This is my client.
索恩先生
Mr. Thorne?
你被解雇了
You're fired.
索恩先生现在是我的律师了
Mr. Thorne's my lawyer now.
查尔斯女士 借一步说话好吗
Ms. Charles, a word?
你提供什么条件
What's the offer on the table?
二级谋杀和勒索
Murder two and blackmail.
如果上诉可以争取到三十年
Thirty years if he pleas out.
詹姆斯交出记忆卡后
When James hands over the memory card,
我会撤销勒索的指控 减少十年刑期
I'll drop the blackmail charge and knock 10 years off.
我们接受二级谋杀和勒索
We're good with murder two and blackmail.
存疑的记忆卡不存在
The memory card in question doesn't exist.
很高兴和你打交道
Good doing business with you.
守卫 可以带我的当事人回监狱了
Guard. You can take my client back to County.
我以为杰米和我相爱
I thought Jamie and I were in love.
我以为只有我一个人
I thought I was the only one.
我不是...
To have an affair...
会出轨的那种人
This isn't something I do.
我丈夫乘渔船出游一走就是几个月
My husband travels for months at a time on a fishing boat.
渔船
On a fishing boat?
多有意思啊
How exciting?
你能想出别的在船上的职业或工作的人吗
Can you think of another job where a person would work on a boat?
别闹了
Stop.
我丈夫工作很努力
My husband, he works really hard,
他没时间听我唠叨...
he doesn't have time to hear my problems...
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表