剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
could start the very apocalypse we are trying to prevent.
你刚说你能帮忙
You said you could help.
我快研制成功一种疫苗了
I'm close to developing a vaccine.
可以保护人类免受僵尸传染
One that will protect humans from the zombie contagion.
有多快
How close?
最多几周
Like, a few weeks, at most.
根据谷歌♥查证 查克拉巴蒂医生
According to Google, Dr. Chakrabarti
的确为疾病预防中心工作过
did, in fact, work for the CDC.
他的身份是真的
He is who he says he is.
好吧
Okay.
我们开始简直所有已知的僵尸
We start surveilling all known zombies,
但在医生研制出疫苗之前不要和僵尸接触
but no contact while the doctor works on the vaccine.
估计15分钟到达 老天
ETA 15 minutes? Ugh.
查克拉巴蒂
Hey, Chakrabarti!
你好 医生
What's up, Doc?
阻止了绑♥架♥你做得很棒
Good work putting the brakes on the kidnapping talk.
我是蕾切尔
I'm Rachel, by the way.
拉维
Ravi.
需要搭便车吗 我可比叫车更快
Do you need a lift? I'm faster than Uber.
好啊 谢谢
Sure. Thank you.
车就在那边
I'm just over there.
他们的计划有道理
Actually, their plan makes a lot of sense.
只是还不成熟
It's just, uh, premature.
绑♥架♥吗 那可不是我来的目的
Kidnapping? That's not why I showed up to this thing.
那你的目的是什么
Well, what brought you here?
我是摄影师
I'm a photographer.
我想拍僵尸
I want to shoot a zombie.
我已经有了水怪尼西和大脚怪
I've already got a Nessie and a Sasquatch.
我以为这是我们的车
I thought this was my ride.
不是 这才是
Nope. This is.
你遇到了一位精灵尤物
You encounter a beautiful elfin creature,
用她的战马把你劫走
who offers to whisk you away on her steed.
你会怎么做
What do you do?
她在等待
The elf awaits.
陌生人 你愿意加入我吗
Will you join me, stranger?
-我足够强壮能爬上去吗 -足够了
- Am I strong enough to get up on her horse? - You know you are.
那么是的 女士
Then, yes, milady.
你成功爬上了马背
You mount the horse successfully.
你的同胞们步行前进
Your compatriots proceed on foot.
转悠了半天之后 你来到了这个小酒馆
After a half-day's journey, you come to a tavern.
如果这里还有比
Well, if there's anyone more dangerous
侏儒布商更危险的人
than a gnome textile merchant inside,
我们仓皇而逃
we flee in terror.
我们绝不仓皇而逃
We do not flee in terror.
我们进了酒吧
We enter and approach the bar.
一个苍老的酒保出现了
An ancient barkeep approaches.
为拉里萨女王干杯
To Queen Larissa!
生命的给予者
Giver of life!
合理的警告 陌生人
Fair warning, strangers,
以朗斯托金之名的游骑兵之前在这待过
a Ranger by the name of Longstockings was in here earlier,
问了问
asking about...
他噎住了
he's choking.
我用海姆立克方法帮帮他
I'll give him ye old Heimlich.
我有治疗药水
I have a healing potion.
说真的丹 朗斯托金问了什么
Seriously, Dan. Longstockings was asking about what?
-丹 -我想他可能真的噎住了
- Dan. -I think this might really be happening.
我的天啊
Holy crap.
谁会心肺复苏
Who knows CPR?
最佳法医演员
哈利·约翰斯的追随者想绑♥架♥一个僵尸吗
So, our Harley Johns followers want to kidnap a zombie?
是的没错 但是希望别在我
Yes. But, happily, not until I finish
完成臆想中的反僵尸疫苗之前吧
my utterly fictional anti-zombie vaccine.
-思维敏捷 -这只给我们赢得了几周时间
- Quick thinking. -It only buys us a couple of weeks.
如果他们要绑♥架♥就一定会动了杀人的念头
If they're willing to kidnap, they're willing to murder.
他们好像能够不眨眼地
Well, they seem like people that
弄死一整个僵尸家庭
would execute a zombie family without blinking,
但是塔特尔和里德谋杀案 他们啥都没说
but they didn't say anything about the Tuttle-Reid case.
受害者名为丹·哈宾森 34岁
Victim's name is Dan Harbinson, 34.
我看的是什么
What the hell am I looking at?
龙与地下城
Dungeons & Dragons.
所有疯狂角色扮演游戏的祖师爷
The granddaddy of all fantasy role-playing games.
受害者有孩子吗
So, the victim has kids?
成年人也玩
Adults play it, too.
我打赌你以前肯定很喜欢
I bet you were so into this.
我看起来像呆子么
Do I look like a nerd?
-警探 -有什么发现
- Detective. - What you got?
受害者昨晚半夜喝了一口酒
Vic keeled over in the middle of game night
突然死亡
after taking a swig of wine.
其中一位玩家凌晨2点07报♥警♥
One of the players called it in at 2:07 A.M.
-其他玩家还在 -是的 这边
- The other players still here? - Yeah. This way.
-其中几个在局里工作 -警♥察♥吗
- A couple of them work at the station. - Cops?
也不算是吧
Not exactly.
知道了我的意思吧 呆子
See what I mean? Nerds.
终于看到了友善的面孔
Ah. Finally some friendly faces.
介意我拿下包吗
Mind if I get my bag?
不好意思吉米 这里的东西都是证据了 坐下
Sorry, Jimmy. Everything in there is evidence. Sit.
你们多长时间聚一起玩一次这个游戏
How often do you all get together for these game nights?
一周一次 丹已经成为我们的DM七年了
Weekly. Dan's been our DM almost seven years now.
-DM是什么 -地下城主
- DM? - Dungeon Master.
就有点像裁判
Basically like a referee.
他负责创造冒险的细节
He creates the details in the adventure,
描述玩家一路上看见听见什么
and describes what the players see and hear along the way.
也包括我们遇见的其他人物
Including the other characters we encounter.
龙啊 外交官啊
Dragon, diplomat.
丹的最后一个人物 一位普通的酒保
Dan's final character, a common barkeep.
向女王祝酒
Toasted the Queen,
把永恒蜂鸣圣杯中的蜂蜜酒一饮而尽
quaffed mead from the Grail of Eternal Buzzery,
便跨越了冥河
and crossed over the River Styx.
酒被下毒了
The wine was poisoned.
什么类型的毒
What type of poison?
非常罕见的一种 钩吻硷
An extremely rare one. Gelsemine.
当丹和其他玩家投入游戏时
Any of the players could've slipped it into the open wine bottle
任何一位玩家都能悄悄在酒中下毒
while Dan and the others were absorbed by the game.
在他的口袋中
Those were in his pockets.
真不敢相信成年人玩这游戏会玩好几个小时
I can't believe grown adults play this for hours at a time.
长大的呆子
Grown nerds.
谁饿了吗
Mmm. Who's hungry?
僵尸史蒂夫先来 准备好了吗
Vampire Steve's up first. Ready?
问题是 你准备好了吗
The question is, "Are you?"
30英尺外 你的第一位嫌犯
Sixty feet away, your first suspect awaits.
忠诚度值得质疑的夜行动物
A nocturnal creature whose loyalties are in question.
力量 低于平均值
Strength, below average.
号♥召力 低于平均值
Charisma, below average.
你打算怎么做
What do you do?
我过去审问他
I go in and question him.
你来吗
You coming?
当然去了
Indeed I am.
听说你的DM靠着在线扑克谋生
It says here your DM made his living playing online poker.
知道丹能赚多少钱吗
Any idea how much Dan earned?
丹城主从来不提他有多少钱
Master Dan didn't speak of his wealth,
但是我猜他一定赚的挺多的
but he must've been doing quite well, indeed.
他买♥♥了原版封面艺术
He bought original cover art
奥格登·推迪哈特和勇士金樽格兰酒
to an Ogden Twiddlyhut and the Valiant Men of Golden Glen.
我看这些售价有一万美元
I've seen those sell for as much as $10,000.
这些没有列在我们犯罪现场仓库中
You know, that's not listed in our crime scene inventory.
这东西上周挂在他的壁炉上面
It was hanging above his fireplace last week.
你玩丹的游戏中有多久了
How long have you been playing in Dan's campaign?
差不多有七年了吧
Nigh unto seven years.
你们为什么都扮演1级角色呢
Why were you all playing first level characters?
我们是英雄和传说的一部分
We were a party of heroes and legends,
但是上周我们被杀害于瓦拉格洞穴
but we were slain last week in the Caverns of Varag.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表