剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
鲁迪·巴♥赫♥曼 你有权保持沉默
Rudy Bachman, you have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切
Anything you say
都将成为呈堂供证
can and will be used against you in the court of law.
你
You.
趁脑子还没开始解冻快拆箱
Unpack that crate before the brains thaw out.
好的
On it.
联♥系♥之前的人 我要人守住...
Call up the usual suspects. I want someone guarding...
锁好门 把枪上好膛
Keep the doors locked and your guns loaded,
我下命令前 谁都不准进来一步
no one steps a foot in or out unless I give the word.
要是有人问我们为什么不开业
Anyone asks why we're not open,
告诉他们闹虫灾
tell 'em we got a pest problem.
有人点了水泥吗
Someone order cement?
等等
Wait!
爸爸
Hey, Dad.
想叙叙旧吗
Wanna go have a catch?
不得不说
I have to say,
我真是为你自豪
I'm proud of you.
我以为你没这个本事 你很有勇气
I didn't think you had it in you. This took initiative.
既然如此 那你就能原谅我了
In that case, all is forgiven.
看看你
Look at you now.
我把一个被宠坏的臭小子变成了男人
I managed to turn a spoiled little brat into a man.
有野心的男人
A man with ambition.
真的吗
Really?
你要给我来《一个男孩叫苏》这一套
You're going with the Boy Named Sue defense, huh?
我有个商机 你肯定会感兴趣
I got a business venture you're gonna find interesting.
我们还是着眼于未来
Let's focus on the future, huh?
麦克多诺和儿子
McDonough and Son.
无限增长
Unlimited growth.
无限盈利
Unlimited wealth.
去我办公室谈吧
Let's step into my office.
不 你站进我的浴盆里
Nah, you step into my tub.
快点
Come on.
快点
Come on.
我还有事要干呢
I got work to do.
麦克多诺家的老房♥产
The old McDonough family estate.
那么多童年回忆
So many childhood memories.
你揍完我 或者羞辱完我
After you would beat me, or humiliate me,
或折磨完妈妈后 我就会到这口井边
or psychologically torture Mom, I'd visit this well.
我会往里扔一枚硬币 希望你会摔死
I'd toss a penny inside and wish you'd drop dead.
老家伙你说什么
Old man says what?
你真可怜
Poor you!
你很悲惨 因为我打你
You were miserable because I beat you.
我打你 是因为你很悲惨
I beat you because you were miserable.
我给了你机会
I offered you a shot
能赚上几百万
at making millions of dollars...
几亿
Hundreds of millions...
父子联手
Together, father and son,
但是可怜的宝宝感情受挫
but poor baby has hurt feelings.
你太弱了
You're weak.
你算不上商人
You're no businessman.
你简直浪费了我的精♥子♥
You were a waste of my sperm.
我不得不说
I gotta say...
这句话很伤人
That kind of stings.
这下面大概有一块四的硬币 爸爸
There's about $1.40 in pennies down there, Dad.
也许你可以用来贿赂出一条路
Maybe you can bribe your way out.
-惊喜 -不算
- Surprise. - Not really.
外面有这么两个死掉的僵尸
What with the two dead zombies out there,
如果坐在这里的还是你♥爸♥
I'd be a lot more surprised
我才会更加惊讶呢
if your pops was sitting in that chair.
别担心
Don't worry.
他还活着 并且...很好[井]
He's alive and...well.
我才不在乎
Like I care.
那么
So...
你打算怎么做 牛仔式
How you wanna do this? Cowboy style?
拔枪看谁是快枪手麦克高吗
Reach for your pistols. See who's the Quick Draw McGraw?
打你 唐·E
Shoot you, Don E.?
我需要你
I need you.
我还有生意要打理呢
Hell, I got two brick and mortar businesses to run.
你看过这个了吗
You read this?
我没资格看
Above my pay grade.
我爸爸认为未来
My dad saw the future...
未来属于脑子
The future is brains.
他和我说过了
He told me that much.
他有没有和你说过他认为我们目标更大的话
Did he share with you how much money he thought we could make
能赚多少钱
if we only aimed bigger?
更大
Much bigger?
我觉得你应该打理这家酒吧
I say you should manage the bar here.
这是你的地方 你说了算
This is your place. What you say goes.
-我来负责大脑业务 -别说了
- I'll handle the brain business... - Stop talking.
有钱能使我推磨
You had me at money.
发现之日即将到来
Discovery day is coming.
你们还没听说吗
Or haven't you heard?
要怎样唤醒你们这些僵尸
What's it going to take to wake you zombies up?
已经死了六个 六个我们的人
There are six dead already. Six of our own.
你们变得软弱
You've gotten soft.
懒惰
And lazy.
我们应该保护那些
We're supposed to be protecting the zombies
从麦克斯雷杰地下室中跑出的僵尸
who came out of the basement of Max Rager.
为什么没做到
Why aren't we?
凯里·高德那天给我们放了假
Carey Gold gave us the night off for the wake.
从现在起 如果你的打印机需要墨粉
From now on, if you need more toner for the copier,
或者要让你的孩子去上新的选修课
or you want to get your kid in a new elective,
你都去找凯里·高德
you see Carey Gold.
有关保护我们种族的事
Anything relating to the defense of our species,
就得找我 只能找我 明白了吗
you see me and only me. Understood?
是 长官
Sir! Yes, sir.
我看了福特森的库存目录
I went through Fortesan's inventory,
发现他少了六罐超强麦克斯
and I noticed he was missing six cans of Super Max.
是不是有人为了好玩
I'm wondering if someone thought it would be fun
从派对上偷走了
to steal it for the party.
是我 长官
That was me, sir.
我拿走了
I took them.
我以为没人
I didn't think anybody...
下次别再犯了
Don't do it again.
明天还有很多事要做 孩子们
We've got lots to do tomorrow, boys and girls.
准时到
Be on time.
你能快点吗
Would you hurry up in there?
冷静点 必须要完美
Chill! It has to look perfect.
我知道你怎么想的
I know what you're thinking.
"丽芙去哪里了"
"Where'd Liv go?"
我呢
What about me?
少出点汗
Try to sweat less.
我进入搜捕僵尸的射程了
I'm entering a gun range full of zombie-hating,
他们可能还是一群屠♥杀♥僵尸的阴谋论者
possibly zombie-murdering conspiracy theorists.
我还陪着一名卧底僵尸
And I'm accompanying an undercover zombie.
要是我冒汗了 真不好意思
Excuse me if I perspire.
这特技很不错吧
It's an awesome stunt, isn't it?
我们应该拍下来
We should be filming it.
老公
Husband?
我们可以的
We got this.
丽芙
Liv?
120 over 80.
进去吧
Go on in.
我们得离开这里
We've gotta get out of here.
不行 我们得查明白他们在计划什么
No way. We have to find out what they're planning.
他们瞬间就能知道你是什么东西
They'll mark you as a you know what in a heartbeat.
你的心跳很慢
One very slow heartbeat.
如果我能让我的肾上腺素加速分泌呢
What if I get my adrenaline going?
我能通过测试 别冒汗了
I can pass this test, no sweat.
丽芙 你不能冒这个险
Liv, you cannot risk this.
该死 哈利看到我了
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表