剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
是的 但我逃走了
Oh, I was, but I escaped.
我很狡猾
I'm crafty.
该死
Well, hot damn!
爸爸回来了
Dad's back!
-倒霉的是谁呢 -肯定是所有人
- Who's pumped? - Everyone, I'm sure.
你现在肯定同意遗嘱
Now, the will, as I'm sure you'll agree,
失效了 如果你愿意签署...
is no longer valid, so if you'd just sign that...
不用说了
Say no more.
毕竟这都是你的钱
It's your money, after all.
而且家庭团聚 这点钱不算什么
And it's a small price to pay for this family reunion.
既然你回来了 我觉得我们应该...
Now, once you get back on your feet, I think that we should...
天啊 你来告诉我吧
Well, geez, you tell me.
我们以前喜欢做什么
What is it we used to do together?
我知道我喜欢听些故事 看些照片
I know I'd love to hear some stories, look at some photos.
你现在想听的话我马上给你讲故事
I can tell you a story right now if you'd like.
你当时11岁
You were 11 or so.
你妈妈和我在翻箱倒柜
Your mother and I were turning the house over
找一对她爱的耳环
looking for these earrings she loved.
然后电♥话♥响了起来
Then the phone rings.
是个陌生的女人 她十分生气
It's a woman we don't know. She's very upset.
她告诉我们 她的儿子承认
She tells us that her son's admitted
他把我妻子的耳环拿去典当了
that he sold my wife's earrings in a pawn shop.
是你偷了
You'd stolen them
然后唆使某个吸毒的少年说是自己卖♥♥了
and roped some teenage drug addict into selling them.
太世故了
So precocious!
那天 我发现了
That was the day I admitted to myself
看到你我就觉得恶心
that the sight of you made me sick.
出去
Go. Get out.
乐意之极
Gladly.
我想要的都拿到了
I've got what's worth having.
我收到了你的讯息
I got your text.
怎么花了这么久
You took a while.
我在进行声音浴
I was taking a sound bath.
什么是...
What is a...
算了 不重要
You know what? Doesn't matter.
重要的是你要确定你吃的这人脑子
What matters is that you're sure that this guy you ate
是个正宗的禅宗 反物质主义者
is legitimately a Zen'd-out, anti-materialistic,
会说"一只手能拍出怎样的声响"的人
"What's the sound of one hand clapping" kind of guy.
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
他太正宗了
He's so legit,
我甚至都不用培养自我同情
I don't even have to cultivate mindful self-compassion.
那这可能会让你大吃一惊
Then this might surprise you.
西雅图的下一个风险投资大亨
他以前是个风险投资人
He used to be a venture capitalist.
投资软件累积了不少资产
Made a fortune in software.
在托弗尔第一笔大收入前
And just days before Topher's first big score,
他的两个风险投资合伙人之一
one of his two VC partners,
米奇·戴维斯
Mitch Davis,
因为试图贩卖♥♥一手提箱可♥卡♥因♥被捕
got busted trying to sell suitcases full of cocaine.
完美地暗喻了他需要甩掉的精神包袱
A powerful metaphor for the spiritual baggage he had yet to shed.
那个暗喻害他入狱五年
That metaphor got him five years.
根据这篇报道
And according to this story,
托弗尔把米奇的那份投资收入囊中
Topher took on Mitch's share of the investment
使他的资产加倍
and doubled his fortune.
有动机了
Motive!
那这个米奇现在在哪 还在坐牢吗
So where's this Mitch guy now, still in jail?
他出狱了 就在两周前
He got out. Two weeks ago.
我刚刚联♥系♥了这位戴维斯先生
I just reached out and asked Mr. Davis
请他明天来和我们聊聊
to join us tomorrow for a chat.
没准他符合那个流浪汉描述的嫌犯画像
Maybe he matches the sketch from the homeless man.
没有嫌犯画像
There's no sketch.
哈里斯说他转过身去给那家伙倒杯咖啡
Harris says he turned his back to get the guy some coffee.
再转过身来时他已经不在那了
Turned back, he was gone.
或许他从一开始就不在那
If he was ever there to begin with.
我指从宇宙宏观上来看
I mean cosmically.
就像我们也都不是真的在这
Like how none of us are really just here,
我们身处于多重...
we're on multiple planes of...
我还是回去继续做声音浴吧
I'm going back to my sound bath.
这里是Z13
This is Zulu-13.
我距离目标20米 准备潜入
I'm 20 meters from jackpot, ready to infiltrate.
收到
Roger.
你得注意背后啊 新兵
Got to watch your six, newb.
利里怀特 除了"在你正前方"
Lilywhite, along with "right in front of you,"
坏人们还可能在哪
what's another place that bad guys might be?
在我正后方 长官
Right behind me, sir.
回答正确
That is correct.
有什么方法能让你们好好记住这一点呢
Now, what would be a good reminder?
出去跑八公里 白队
Five miles, White Team.
快去
Do it!
你知道那些家伙在成为僵尸雇佣兵之前
Know what all those guys did before
是做什么的吗
they were zombie mercenaries?
不知道 贾斯丁
I don't know, Justin.
在八十年代电影里演反派吗
Play villains in '80s movies?
他们是人类雇佣兵 在那之前他们是当兵的
They were human mercenaries, and before that, they were Army.
对他们而言唯一的改变是发的军粮不同了
The only thing that's changed for them are the rations.
你和我呢
You and me?
我们不过是碰巧沦落至此
We're just the fellas who wound up here.
还是说你本来就当了一辈子雇用兵
Or you are a lifelong soldier for hire,
但一直这么差劲
and you just suck at it.
你之前是做什么的
What did you do before?
你听说菲尔莫尔格拉夫公♥司♥的独♥立♥日派对了吗
You've heard about the July 4th Fillmore-Graves retreat,
整个公♥司♥都变成僵尸的那次
where the whole company zombified?
-听说了 -我是他们的DJ
- Yeah. - Yeah. I was the DJ.
这可能是我听说过的最惨的事了
Oh, that may be the saddest thing I've ever heard.
如今菲尔莫尔格拉夫公♥司♥的日常经营
Yeah, well, not much call for a DJ
可不需要什么DJ了
in the Fillmore-Graves day-to-day operations,
于是我沦落至此 成了僵尸雇佣兵
so here I am, zombie mercenary.
总要有个学习过程
There's a learning curve.
你会上手的
You'll get there.
真意外啊
Well, this is unexpected.
我该感到意外吧
It is, right?
对 我能进去吗
Oh, yeah. Can I come in?
进来吧
Yeah.
你脸色不太好
You're looking a little wan.
想喝杯带劲的吗
You need something with a kick?
你记得一个叫娜塔莉的僵尸吗
Do you remember a zombie named Natalie?
我听过她的名字
I've heard her name.
我的一些客户问起过她
Some of my customers ask about her.
她是个应♥召♥女郎
She was a call girl.
你抓伤了她 逼她为你的客户服务
You scratched her and forced her to service your clients.
或许我爸说我说得对
Maybe my dad had a point.
我认为她现在被一个老客户
Now I think one of her old clients
绑♥架♥关了起来
is holding her against her will.
我只有一条线索
I've got one lead.
这个电♥话♥号♥码
This phone number.
我查查看 我自己查
I'll take a look. Alone.
你在这待着
You stay here.
你还记得你注射解药前是什么感觉吗
Do you remember what it felt like before you took the cure?
在你快死的时候
When you were dying?
不记得
I don't.
估计不太好受
Probably wasn't good.
给你
Here you go.
姓名和地址
Name and address.
别伤着他好吗 这些人是我的饭票
Don't hurt him, okay? This is my livelihood.
谢谢你
Thank you.
提醒你一声 他上周订了两份大脑
Just a heads up. He ordered double brains last week,
所以他可能度假去了
so he might be on vacation.
他走了
He's not here?
几天而已
Just a few days extra.
最多一周 也没多久
A week max. Not too long. Whoa.
看来你这人没什么耐心啊
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表