剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Killer left angry, went across the street,
发现了射钉枪
found the nail gun.
回来趁着杰米开门的时候射杀了他
Came back and popped Jamie when he answered the door.
你认为我们能不能从钉子的角度
Hey, you think we can get the killer's height
判断出凶手的身高
from the angle of the nails?
只要你能告诉我这14个钉子哪个是第一个射出的
Sure, if you can tell me which of the 14 nails went in first.
关于STD[性病]36你能告诉我什么
What can you tell me about STD 36?
不知道 因为性病一号♥已经
Nothing. But only because STD number one
给了我惨痛的教训
taught me some hard lessons.
别看着我
Don't look at me.
为什么这么问
Why do you ask?
有什么含义吗
Something? Nothing?
看来想要弄明白只有一个办法了
I can think of one way we can figure it out.
谁 我吗
Who me?
就是这间教室了 对吗
This is the right room, isn't it?
关上门
Shut the door!
天竺鼠跑出来了
The guinea pig got out.
别着急 我会帮你找到的
Don't worry. I'll help find him.
我很擅长找东西
I'm really good at finding things.
你擅长什么
What are you good at?
抱歉 你说什么
I'm sorry?
巴比诺警探很擅于问人问题
Detective Babineaux is really good at asking people questions.
事实上
As a matter of fact,
他现在有一些问题要问你
he's got some questions to ask right now.
当然可以 抱歉
Oh, of course. I'm sorry.
孩子们对杰米的死很伤心
The kids are reeling from Jamie's death
我想他们不能
and I don't think they would be able
再失去可爱比恩了
to take losing Choochie Bean too.
我相信我的同事会找到那只天竺鼠的
I'm sure my colleague will locate the guinea pig,
泽林斯基太太
Mrs. Zelinsky.
那么 关于杰米你能告诉我们些什么
Now, what can you tell us about Jamie?
他是我见过的最优秀的老师
He was the best teacher I've ever observed.
你知道杰米有什么仇敌吗
Did Jamie have any enemies that you know of?
我就担心你问这个
I was afraid you'd ask that.
杰米他
Jamie was...
杰米他
Jamie was...
泽林斯基太太
Mrs. Zelinsky,
你不知道警♥察♥是你的朋友吗
don't you know police officers are your friends?
我知道
I know they are!
吉米很有女人缘
Jamie was a womanizer.
他每年都会和班上学生的母亲有一腿
Every year he had affairs with the mothers in his class.
单是今年 他就和班上三个孩子的妈妈
This year alone, he was seeing
有关系
three of the students' mothers.
你说三位
You said three?
你知道这三位妈妈都是谁吗
Do you know who these three women were?
派珀 我是丽芙·摩尔
Hi, Piper, I'm Liv Moore.
法医办公室的 是巴比诺警探的朋友
Detective Babineaux's friend from the M.E.'s office.
你知道我们今天为什么叫你来吗
Do you know why we asked you to come on down here today?
谈谈杰米的死
To talk about Jamie.
回答正确
That's correct!
我们知道你在和杰米交往
It's our understanding that you were dating Jamie.
而且昨天你和他发生了一些不愉快
And that you had a nasty fight with him yesterday.
我以为我们是彼此的唯一
I thought Jamie and I were exclusive.
后来我在他的床下
Then I found Macy Stonem's panties
发现了发现梅西·斯托姆的内♥裤♥
under his bed.
我被叫来就是因为这个吗
Is that why I'm here?
那个贱♥人♥觉得我是凶手吗
Did that bitch point the finger at me?
手放在头顶上 大家停下来
Hands on top. Everybody stop.
把手放在头顶上 伙计们
Hands on top, guys.
这是什么意思 她在干什么
What is this? What is she doing?
我是在给你一点时间
What I'm doing is giving you a time out.
因为你现在表现的不太好哦
Because what you're doing is being unkind.
生气没关系的 派珀
It's okay to be mad, Piper.
糟糕的事情已经发生了
Something terrible has happened.
但是骂人帮不了你
But using bad words isn't going to help anything.
你为什么觉得内♥裤♥是梅西的
What made you think the panties were Macy's?
停 停 停 停
Bup! Bup, bup, bup.
抱歉 克莱夫 派珀在休息
I'm sorry, Clive. Piper's on a time out.
当大指针到11时 她就可以回答你了
When the big hand is on the 11 she can answer you.
-我给她跳过了 -但我...
- I'm giving her a pass. - But I...
那个内♥裤♥呢
The panties?
很明显可能是埃莉诺的
Apparently, they might be Eleanor's.
她是突然出现的
She came out of nowhere.
我还是认为是梅西的
I still think they're Macy's,
因为她曾是个舞蹈演员
because she used to be a dancer
那上面有芭蕾舞鞋的图案
and there were ballet slippers on them.
梅西已经结婚生子了
Macy is married with kids,
她还穿着莱卡的露背背心四处走
and she just walks around wearing a lycra halter top
就像每天都是维加斯单身派对一样
like every day is a Vegas bachelorette party.
梅西结婚了
Macy's married?
埃莉诺也是
So is Eleanor.
太时髦了 是吧
Super classy, right?
别忘了问派珀的不在场证明
Don't forget to ask Piper about her alibi.
我整夜都和我孩子在一起
I was at home all night with my kid,
他胃不舒服
he had a stomach bug.
有成年人可以证实你的行踪吗
Is there an adult who can corroborate your whereabouts?
我是单亲妈妈
I'm a single parent.
就我自己一人
I'm on my own.
我原以为杰米会改变这一切
I thought Jamie was going to change that.
我原以为我这一次终于找到了一个好男人
I thought I was finally dating a nice guy for once.
他就像倾听世界中唯一的声音一样
He listened to my voice like
倾听我说的话
it was the only sound in the universe.
我告诉过梅西我爱上他了
You know, I told Macy I was falling in love with him.
而她还是上了他
And she screwed him anyway.
就因为她无聊
Because she was bored.
她没有那么好
She wasn't so great.
我们的订单都堆积了
We've got orders stacking up.
该开始做甜甜圈了
It's time to make the donuts.
这一切都是什么啊 糖糖
What's it all about, Candy?
我想今天就是要
Well, I think today is about collecting
收十二万五千英镑的大脑酬金
125 grand in brain fees.
布莱恩
Blaine?
你介意我今天请假吗
You care if I take the rest of the day off.
我什么时候在乎你做什么了
When have I ever cared what you do?
这讲不通
It doesn't make sense.
对于一个领工资的男人来说
A man living paycheck to paycheck,
不会付给女施虐者五百现金
doesn't pay a dominatrix 500 in cash.
尽管他有很多拘捕记录
And despite his many arrests,
但我的当事人没有暴♥力♥史
my client has no history of violence.
这个案子里没提到太多细节了
Too many details don't add up in this case.
查尔斯女士
Ms. Charles?
我理解以你的当事人的收入
I understand your client's income
对用现金付性工作者来说不太理想
isn't ideal for paying sex workers in cash,
他好像也不像是
but sound decision making
会做出明智选择的人吧
isn't exactly his strong suit, is it?
比如 当格里尔女士
For example, when Ms. Greer
抓住他在偷存储卡时
caught him stealing her memory card,
维克勒的解决方法是勒死她
Weckler's solution was to strangle her.
我知道这个是因为他供认了
I know this because he confessed to it.
很高兴你提到了认罪
Glad you brought up the confession.
你知道维克勒先生
Were you aware that Mr. Weckler has
有精神病史吗
a history of mental illness?
我是有机会让那个认罪作废
I'm liking my chances getting that confession tossed out.
没有那个 你的辩词会很单薄
And without it, your case is flimsy.
维克勒先生用他用从施虐女王地牢
Mr. Weckler used the BDSM footage
偷来的捆绑性♥虐♥录像
he stole from the dominatrix dungeon
来向本地一名新闻主播勒索钱财
to extort money from a local news anchor.
我相信陪审团会认为他的判断性思维能力
I believe the jury will find his critical thinking skills
十分正常
fully functional.
如果维克勒肯交出储存卡
Now, if Weckler wants to cough up that memory card
我可能会考虑减轻对他的指控
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表