剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
- Fifteen is an emotional... - Oh, my God, can you please not?
扁平的斯坦利
死者是斯坦·陈和他的女儿辛迪
Victims are Stan Chen and his daughter Cindy.
早上四点斯坦正带辛迪去练习滑冰
Stan was driving Cindy to ice skating practice around 4:00 A.M...
天啊
Ouch.
被人从侧面撞车了
...when someone T-boned their car.
这时候我才应该说"天啊"
That's when I should've said "ouch."
肇事逃逸
Hit and run?
犯罪现场专家说那辆车在撞击的时候
The crime scene tech says the other vehicle was accelerating
还在加速
at the point of impact.
就像是策划好的谋杀计划 对吗
Kind of an ill-conceived murder plan, isn't it?
一辆破废的车应该是一个非常难藏的凶器
A smashed-up vehicle is a pretty difficult weapon to hide.
也许不是的
Maybe not.
一辆大卡车撞上这么一辆小汽车后
A big truck could've rammed into a subcompact like this
最多保险杠会有一点点擦痕
and driven away with not much more than a scratched-up bumper.
怎么了
What?
没事
Nothing.
梅杰和我吃过詹克的脑子后就没吃过东西...
Major and I haven't eaten since Janko, so...
一下两个大脑 很方便
Two brains. That is convenient.
所以你在想
So that's what you...
你到了犯罪现场想的是...
You get to a crime scene, and you think...
所以她 她把它们炒好
So, she's gonna... She just cooks 'em up right...
最好不要仔细想象
It's better if you don't over think it.
闻起来不错
Something smells good.
时间刚刚好
Just in the nick of time.
这俩是谁
What're we looking at here?
这是斯坦利·陈
This is Stanley Chen,
50岁的地区银行经理
50-year-old regional bank manager.
这是他十五岁的女儿 滑冰的狂热爱好者
And this is his 15-year-old ice skating enthusiast daughter.
我要父亲的
Dibs on the dad.
你们知道我不喜欢凉的
You guys know I hate the cold,
而且我也喜欢把我的财政打理好
and I would love to get my finances in order.
那你应该吃女儿的
You should eat the daughter.
我从来没想过我会说这种话
Words I never thought I'd hear myself say.
习惯就好了
The new normal.
天啊 千万别
God, I hope not.
精力充沛的经理
High-powered banker.
有可能他才是目标
Odds are he, not the high school sophomore,
而不是那个高二孩子
was the intended target.
丽芙已经吃了
Liv's already partaken of...
银行经理的大脑了
...banker brain.
只是
It's just...
我不知道这是不是
I'm not so sure this is the best time
吃小姑娘的大脑的最佳时机
for me to be on teenage girl brain.
我快要找到娜塔莉了
I'm getting closer to finding Natalie
而且我刚刚开始雇佣兵训练
and I just started mercenary training.
怎么 你担心会有数学课吗
And what? You're worried there'll be math?
-不 -来一口 利里怀特
- No. - Suck it up, Lilywhite.
我之前整整七年都是小姑娘
I was a teenage girl for seven whole years.
我觉得你可以坚持一周的
I think you can handle a week.
而且你可能可以看到汽车牌照什么的
Besides, you might have a vision of a license plate, or something.
当然
Yeah, of course.
你快要找到娜塔莉了吗
You're close to finding Natalie?
进了一步而已
Close-er.
其中一个混沌杀手的受害者告诉我
One of the Chaos Killer victims told me
他在麦克斯雷杰地下室
he thawed out in the Max Rager basement
恰好看到娜塔莉求詹克打一个电♥话♥
in time to see Natalie begging Janko to call a number.
她说电♥话♥那边的人会给她很多的钱
She said that the guy on the other end would pay big bucks for her.
猜猜谁看到了
Guess who had a vision
娜塔莉对詹克耳语那个号♥码
of Natalie whispering that number to Janko?
我猜是梅杰·利里怀特
I wanna say Major Lilywhite...
对啦
Boom!
这个号♥码看起来非常危险
That number seems like a dangerous thing to have.
我来查这个号♥码 看看可不可以追踪到
I could run the number. See if it's traceable.
好的
Yeah. Sure.
看看我们
Look at us.
大家一起解决谜团
All working together to solve mysteries.
我们应该带一只狗 坐一辆车
We should get a van and a dog.
你准备好去斯坦的银行了吗
You ready to head to Stan's bank?
准备好了
So ready.
你觉得我应该给那个号♥码发短♥信♥吗
Do you think I should text that number?
我不知道
I don't know.
我害怕这会置娜塔莉于险境之中
I'm worried that it could put Natalie in danger.
我觉得你应该等等 看克莱夫能不能追踪到
I think you should wait to see if Clive has any luck tracing it.
我要在我越来越糟糕之前找到她
I need to find her before things go south for me.
我接受治疗的时候就会失忆的
When I have to take the cure, and I lose my memory.
也许你不会失忆的
Maybe you won't lose your memory.
你觉得布莱恩在假装失忆吗
You think Blaine is faking the memory loss?
其实我想的是加入治愈失忆的成分
Actually, I was thinking of getting my memory cure dialed in
如果你能挺到那时候的话
if you can hold on long enough.
但不代表我不怀疑布莱恩
But I wouldn't put anything past Blaine.
抱歉 一提起布莱恩我就气得失去理智
Sorry. Any mention of Blaine hurtles me into the abyss.
佩顿给我留言说她想谈谈
Peyton left me a message saying she wants to talk.
她想谈谈
She wants to talk?
那到底是什么意思
What does that even mean?
我很肯定意思是她想谈谈
Well, I'm fairly certain it means she wants to talk.
她根本是地球上最最自私的人好吗
Okay, is she the single most selfish person on the planet?
她睡完你又去睡那个大魔头
She literally made you Eskimo brothers with Satan.
-她才不配和你视频聊天 -她不配吗
- She doesn't deserve face time with you. - She doesn't?
她和布莱恩睡了耶 首先 恶心死个人
She slept with Blaine, which, first of all, ew,
其次 我简直不能接受
and second of all, I can't even.
你觉得有没有可能因为你刚刚吃的东西
Do you think perhaps you might be reacting
导致你的反应比平时过激了一点呢
a bit more dramatically than usual due to your recent meal?
这叫表示支持好吗
It's actually called being supportive.
你偶尔也支持我一下能死吗
You should maybe try it some time.
我的天 我刚刚的话是不是超贱的
Oh, my God! Was that just so super bitchy?
我真的好抱歉
I am so sorry.
苍天大地啊
Oh, good God.
有人伤害你时我也很心痛的 你知道吗
It just really hurts me when someone hurts you, you know?
你可是我这辈子最好的男闺蜜
You're like my best friend ever.
讲真
For real.
等等
Wait.
我们是最佳男闺蜜对吧
We're totally best friends, right?
是
Yes.
*我们在高中毕业后的夏日初识*
*Summer after high school when we first met*
*在你的野马里听着电台司令亲热*
*We made out in your Mustang to Radiohead*
*在我18岁生日时 我们纹了情侣纹身*
*And on my 18th birthday we got matching tattoos...*
这首歌♥唱的简直就是你和佩顿
It is so you and Peyton.
声音调小几百分贝好吗 活力小子
How about turning it down a couple hundred decibels, sparky?
我觉得麦莉·佩里·戈麦斯
I don't think Miley Perry Gomez
也不希望她的粉丝都变成聋子吧
wants her fans going deaf.
天哪 你太丢人了 别强行装幽默了
God, you are so embarrassing. Stop trying to be funny.
把音乐声调小点 小伙子
Lower the music, young man.
-根本没 -梅杰
- It's not even... - Major...
-但我想 -别逼我再命令你一次
- But I'm just trying... - Don't make me ask you again.
随便吧 我调小了行了吧
Whatever. I'm turning it down.
开始了
So, this is happening.
我耽误了20分钟才离开停车场
It took me 20 minutes to get out of the parking lot
因为丽芙非让我先检查车子机油
because Liv insisted on checking my oil.
这位则是不停自♥拍♥吃酸味软糖
Here it's been all selfies and sour gummies,
还一直听黛米·洛瓦托的歌♥
and Demi Lovato.
你们在银行有什么收获
How did you make out at the bank?
什么都没查到
Oh, we came up empty.
但这哥们真厉害
But this guy right here.
你猜不到他有多擅长问话
You cannot believe how good he is at interviewing people.
我们问过了斯坦所有的同事
We talked to all of Stan's coworkers.
所有人都很喜欢他
Everybody loved him.
他们是怎么说他的来着
What did they say he was again?
热心又乐于助人
Enthusiastic and supportive.
这哥们的记性真好
The memory on this guy.
虽然现在我知道了他们是因为脑子才这样
See, I know what's happening right now with the brain
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表