剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
怎么了 你怎么没换衣服
What's going on? Why aren't you dressed?
-你还好吗 -不太好
- You okay? - Not really.
-我看到你的博客了 -好吧
- I saw your Tumblr page. - Okay...
其实我明白
You know, I get that
利用别人来博关注这档子事
exploiting other people for their fame is a thing,
但你就不能先问我一声吗
but couldn't you have at least asked me first?
谁利用你了
Who's exploiting you?
你发的那些都是我们之间的私人信息
You posted stuff that was private. It was just between us.
我只是想帮你 梅杰
I'm trying to help you, Major.
你如今深居简出都是因为
You're basically a hermit because all anyone sees
别人看到你时只当你是混沌杀手
when they look at you is the Chaos Killer.
我在向他们展示真实的梅杰
I'm showing them the real Major,
那个温柔 聪明
the one who is sweet, and smart,
风趣 有魅力的你
and funny, and charming.
我得承认 还很养眼
And, okay, pretty easy on the eyes.
你不认为是时候向大众展示这一面的你吗
Don't you think it's time someone told that story?
我不想向大众展示任何一面
I don't want to be any story.
我只想回到没人认识我的时候
I just want to go back to when nobody knew who I was.
亲爱的
Oh, baby.
覆水难收了
That ship has sailed.
如果那些博文让你那么难接受 我就删掉
Look, if the posts bother you that much, I'll take them down.
好吗
Okay?
我们的第一次吵架到此为止好不好
Can we call that the end of our first fight?
不如在我们的要塞中办场和平协议签订仪式吧
Maybe hold a peace treaty signing ceremony in Fort Us?
抱歉 肖娜
I'm sorry, Shawna.
我们到此为止了
I can't see you anymore.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
是
Yeah.
那好
Fine.
但愿你能找到时间机器回到过去
Good luck finding a time machine.
芬尼根守灵夜的叫醒电♥话♥
十分钟后在外面集♥合♥ 小伙子们
Outside in 10, gentlemen.
我们要进行发现之日演戏
We're running D-Day simulations.
你们知道外面的情况 让我们确保
You know what's out there, let's make sure
我们已经做好了准备
we're ready for it.
演习一结束你们就去投票站
And get your butts to a polling place as soon as we're done.
等天下大乱那天
We'll need one of our own running this city
我们需要自己人做市长
when all hell breaks loose.
如果你们回家时刚好路过派克市场
And if you happen to pass Pike Place on your way home...
别忘了买♥♥件同款T恤
Make sure you grab one of these.
杀人腹肌
西雅图市长大选
弗洛伊德·巴拉克斯 比尔·科比特
此次补选难分上下
It's neck-and-neck in this special election
替代因身体原因卸任的格温·戴维斯市长
to replace Mayor Gwen Davis, who resigned for health reasons...
你去哪里了 我一直在给你打电♥话♥发信息
Where've you been? I've been calling and texting.
你要我用喷气飞机找你吗
You prefer skywriting?
发密♥码♥才行
Only if it was encrypted.
我换了一个一次性手♥机♥
I switched to a burner phone.
给你也准备了一个 永远不知道谁在窃听
I got one for you too. You never know who's listening.
我没事 坐下 我有很多东西要和你说
I'm good. Sit down, I've a lot to catch you up on.
詹姆斯·维克勒有一个保险箱
James Weckler had a safe deposit box.
我说服塔特姆带我一起去开
I convinced Tatum to let me come along when she opened it.
你猜里面有什么
Guess what was inside?
维克勒偷走的罗克珊秘密摄像头储存卡
The memory card Weckler stole from Roxanne's hidden camera.
他杀死她的时候正在录像
It was recording when he killed her.
看
Look.
看 他打给谁了
Here, who's he calling?
我是詹姆斯
It's James...
不 还没有
no, not yet.
事情失控了
It, uh, it went bad.
她发现我了 我得...她死了
She caught me, I had to, uh... She's dead...
我得杀了她
I had to kill her!
不 你逼我的 你得帮我解决
No. You made me do this, you have to help me fix it!
好吧
Okay...
好吧
Okay.
好
Yeah.
显然不管他在和谁说话
Obviously, whoever he was talking to
是电♥话♥那头的人要他偷走储存卡的
also made him steal that card.
只是想保护你
Just trying to protect you.
算了 好吧
Whatever, all right.
我还没说到最重要的事呢
I haven't even gotten to the big news.
还记得监狱里的那通电♥话♥吗
Remember the phone call from prison?
-维克勒问塔图姆"他们没饿着你吧" -是的
- Weckler asked Tatum, "Are they keeping you well-fed?" - Yeah.
他想知道他们没饿着她
He wanted to make sure she was well-fed.
是脑子
In brains!
-塔图姆是个僵尸 -什么
- Tatum's a zombie. - What!
我看到她出现了影像
I saw her go into a vision.
我消化一下
Frak me running.
谁会想让维克勒闭嘴
Who would most want to keep Weckler quiet,
又十分清楚该如何威胁他的僵尸女儿
but also know how to best threaten his zombie daughter?
巴拉克斯
Baracus.
他也在录像里
He's somewhere in this footage,
穿着皮裤 求罗克珊鞭打他
dressed in leather chaps, begging for Roxanne to whip him.
天啊
God.
他知道如果录像泄露
He knows his political career is over
他的政♥治♥生涯就毁了
if any of that footage gets out.
但他不能自己去偷 太冒险了
But he can't risk getting caught trying to steal it himself.
我查过记录了
I checked the records.
巴拉克斯是地检助理时起诉过维克勒入室抢劫
Baracus prosecuted Weckler's B&E arrest when he was an ADA.
他有好处 他还需要筹码
He got his patsy, now he needs leverage,
当他发现维克勒有个女儿时 一切都具备了
which he gets when he finds out that Weckler has a daughter.
所以巴拉克斯把塔图姆变成了僵尸
So Baracus turns Tatum into a zombie,
保证会给她供应脑子
promises to keep her in brains
只要维克勒为他偷取记忆卡
as long as Weckler steals the memory card for him.
维克勒搞砸了 他杀了罗克珊
Weckler screws up, he kills Roxanne,
所以巴拉克斯找狱警杀了维克勒
and so Baracus gets a prison guard to kill Weckler.
然后巴拉克斯把这个狱警
Then Baracus gets that same prison guard
从游轮上扔了下去
thrown overboard, off a cruise ship.
勒索这部分有道理 但我觉得巴拉克斯不是杀人狂
I buy the blackmail, but I'm not sure Baracus is a serial killer.
他绝对和这件事有关
He is definitely mixed up in this.
-我还给他投票了 -我也是
- And I just voted for him. - So did I.
弗洛伊德·巴拉克斯 西雅图新市长
我们成功了
All right, we did it!
西雅图有一名僵尸市长了
Seattle has a zombie mayor.
因为这胜利属于我们所有人
...because this victory belongs to all of us...
他还有可能是一名杀人犯
Who is possibly also a murderer.
没有你们 我们绝对没有今天
We could not have done this without you.
喂
Hello?
你不是说哈利的小屋几个月没人住了吗
Didn't you say Harley's cabin had been abandoned for months?
贾斯丁是这么告诉我的
Well, that's what Justin told me.
那我手上为什么有一张
Then why am I looking at a noise complaint
八个月前对其重型机械与施工的
about heavy machinery and construction going on
噪音投诉
at that address eight weeks ago?
-我不知道 但我有个想法 -我想也是
- I don't know. But I have a theory... - I'm sure you do.
明天我们去的时候告诉我吧 晚安 丽芙
Tell me tomorrow, when we head out there. Good night, Liv.
弗洛伊德·巴拉克斯 西雅图新市长
享受今晚的胜利吧
Let's enjoy this win tonight,
因为明天就要开始干实事了
because tomorrow, the real work begins.
周报
这文章不错
Yeah, that's a great column.
登在你校报上的话 下一位
For your college newspaper. Next!
"巴拉克斯地检从失败之爪中
"DA Baracus snatches victory
翻身夺取胜利"
"From the jaws of defeat."
我可怜那些会读到这篇文章的傻子
I pity the fool that has to read that.
给我1000字刊登在周一晨报上
All right, give me 1,000 words of your best
最棒的文章 还有什么
Monday-morning quarterbacking. What else we got?
混沌杀手在售卖♥♥他的T恤衫
The Chaos Killer's been selling T-shirts of himself,
靠他的臭名赚钱
profiteering off his notoriety.
写一篇对其购买♥♥者的分♥析♥
Think piece on who's buying them,
对我们社会的反应 之类的
what it says about our society, blah, blah, blah.
好的 我是大号♥ 下一位
Sold... And I'm a size large. Next?
我大学有个朋友在圣托马斯做实习生
I have a friend from college who's an intern at St. Thomas.
有几例类似SARS的
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表