剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
So she was DJing here?
是的 断断续续的来
Yeah. Off and on.
我雇的她 我妻子处理日常事务
I just hired her. My wife, she handles the day to day stuff.
她有可能会告诉你们更多的事情 崔西
She could probably tell you more about her. Trish!
有警♥察♥来问那个DJ的事
There's some cops here about that DJ.
崔西
Trish!
我给她发短♥信♥吧
Let me text her.
那是谁
Who's that?
我打赌他记得我
I'll bet he remembers me.
那是我们的调酒领班 奈尔斯
That's our head bartender, Nels.
DJ一般站在这里
The DJ stand's back there,
所以他最后可能和她一起出去玩了
so he probably hung out with her more than anyone.
崔西说我们用完了杉布卡利口酒
Trish says we're out of Sambuca,
她去买♥♥点
she went out for more.
我去问问奈尔斯 祝我好运吧
I'll question Nels. Wish me luck.
为什么
Why?
我一般都挺忙的
I'm usually pretty busy back here,
所以我并不能跟你说太多她的事
So I can't really tell you much about her.
一定有些事情
There must be something.
她很生气 她总是和人调情
She was annoying, she was always flirting,
总是喜欢拗各种造型
always playing some sort of angle.
好像她是在主持伊冯秀什么的
It felt like she was hosting "The Yvonne Show." Or something...
胡椒伏特加
Pepper vodka?
跟我喝一杯吧
Do a shot with me!
能让你放松下的 来吧
It'll loosen you up. C'mon.
西雅图警局的命令
By order of Seattle PD.
奈尔斯 你看起来挺敏感的
Nels, you seem very perceptive.
我也这样 所以我能看出来其他人是什么样的
I'm perceptive, too, so I can tell when other people are.
你感觉到了伊冯了吗 麻烦
Did you sense anything about Yvonne? Trouble, or...
你想知道吗 她是个糟糕的DJ
You know what I sensed? That she was a crap DJ.
我也会DJ 所以我知道
I DJ myself, so I know.
我都不知道她是怎么来拿到这个工作的
I don't even know how she got hired.
你也是DJ吗
You're a DJ, too?
这是她的存根
Okay, so here's her check stubs.
上个月开始
She started last month.
好吧
All right!
这是给你准备的 克莱夫
C'mon This one's for you, Clive! All right!
这可是聚会啊 放飞自我吧
It's a party, let that caboose get loose!
失陪一下
Would you excuse me?
丽芙 你在
Liv, what are you...
你在喝酒吗
Are you drinking?
这是审问技巧
It's a questioning technique.
让他放松 套套近乎
Loosening him up, forming a bond.
我们不是这样办事的
That's not how we do things.
我可不照规矩办事 克莱夫
I don't play by the rules, Clive.
奈尔斯 满上
Nels, we're dry.
再来点胡椒伏特加
More pepper vodka...
不错啊 克莱夫
Nice going, Clive.
这里肯定还有伏特加 毕竟是酒吧啊
There's gotta be more, it's a bar.
她是新来的
She's new.
如果我是胡椒伏特加 我会呆在哪呢
If I were pepper vodka, where would I be?
胡椒伏特加
Pepper vodka!
胡椒伏特加 胡椒伏特加
Pepper Vodka. Pepper vodka.
让我猜猜 崔西
Let me guess. Trish?
最近曾在杂货铺扇了某人耳光
Slapped anyone in a grocery store, lately?
扇 拍
感觉很熟悉吗 某个录像
Look familiar? A certain video?
#神秘荡♥妇♥
Hashtag mystery slapper?
她是崔西 并没有出去买♥♥酒
This is Trish, who was not out getting Sambuca.
但却躲在这 #结案
But hiding out back there. Hashtag case closed.
我在储物室 这又怎么了
I was in the storage room, what's the big deal?
在一段视频上 你攻击了伊冯·法隆
You were seen on a video assaulting Yvonne Fallon
恰好在她被杀几小时之前
just hours before she was murdered.
-什么 -现在你却在躲避警方的审问
- Wait, what? - And now you're hiding from police questioning.
这就有问题了
That's the big deal.
好吧 我藏起来是因为我认为你会认出我
Okay, yeah, I hid 'cause I thought you'd recognized me,
我不想惹麻烦 满意了吧
and I didn't want the hassle. Okay? Satisfied?
不
No.
你为什么打伊冯·法隆
Why'd you slap Yvonne Fallon?
她睡了我丈夫
She slept with my husband.
真的吗
Is this true?
并不准确 反正这也不是什么大事
Not exactly. And it wasn't a big deal, anyway.
你俩得重新讨论下什么才算大事
You guys need to rethink what qualifies as a "Big deal."
你已经对我说谎了一次
You've already lied to me once.
就说我和她有
Let's say we had relations of a, uh...
性♥爱♥关系吧
Sexual nature.
翻译 她把他的...
Translation, she did the old bob on a...
-丽芙 -男人都是猪
- Liv. - Men are pigs.
-我想给你讲几个故事 -丽芙
- I've got some stories for you. - Liv, just...
昨天半夜你在哪
Where were you around midnight last night?
为你考虑 希望你有你的说法吧
I hope for your sake you have alibis.
那时我在这工作
Well, I was here. Working.
能有人给你证实吗
Can anyone verify that?
调酒师助理珍也在
Our bar-back Jen was there...
珍 "哎呀我忘了带胸罩"的那个珍
Jen? "Oops I forgot my bra" Jen?
什么都没发生
Nothing happened!
-你在哪 -我在泰勒家
- Where were you? - I was at Tyler's.
情节很曲折啊
Ooh, the plot thickens!
你在泰勒家干吗
What were you doing at Tyler's?
-做那些爱做的事情 -够了
- Stuff of a sexual nature -Stop.
珍和泰勒都是谁啊
Jen, who? Tyler, who?
珍·波特灵
Portling.
泰勒·米特兰德
And Tyler Mitterland.
不用说了
This should go without saying,
但是别走远
but don't leave town.
你好
Hello.
天啊 梅杰
Oh, God. Major...
这不好笑
That is not funny.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
是的
I'm sure.
进来吧 我弄完一半了
Come in. I'm mid-project in here.
这都是什么啊
What's all this?
如果我们认识的梅杰将会消失的话
Well, if Major as we know him is gonna vanish soon,
他应该好好的和
he should really make some proper goodbyes
那些他生命中重要的人道别
to the important people in his life.
留下一些能让人们想起老梅杰的东西
Leave something behind to remember Good Old Major.
老梅杰打算让新梅杰变成小混♥蛋♥吗
Is Good Old Major planning on New Major being a real dick?
如果这能让人们感谢老梅杰的话
If only to make people appreciate Good Old Major.
那家伙可真贴心啊
The guy was a sweetheart.
我能接受
I'm cool with that.
只要他不像老梅杰一样
As long as he doesn't speak
在第三者面前说话
in the third person like Good Old Major used to.
对 老梅杰总是那样表现自己
Yeah, good Old Major was pretentious in that way.
佩顿
里维斯教练
拉维
我的天啊 拉维的信是被泪水打湿了吗
Dear God. Is this Ravi envelope tear-stained?
好吧 你可别笑话我
All right. You can't shame me.
我倾诉了真心
I'm pouring my heart out.
我想让人们知道我对他们的感受
I want people to know how I felt about them.
老梅杰心地善良
God, Good Old Major was a softie.
我没找到苏和达莉亚的信
I don't see one here for Sue and Dalia.
我试了 只是写不出来
I tried. I just couldn't.
一封信说不清那些事
There's just too much to deal with in a letter.
如果你写了 会感觉好些的
You'll feel better if you do it.
苏 达莉亚 瓦拉瓦拉
给你
Here...
以免你忘了
In case you forget.
丽芙
这么薄 写了些什么
Pretty thin. What's it say?
我不能告诉你 所以才写下来
I'm not going to tell you, the whole point is...
因为都是坏话
'Cause it's bad?
肯定是坏话
It's bad.
你不想告诉我是因为里面都是坏话
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表