剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
This spoon-feeding thing makes me think you ate my mom's brain.
如果是这样的话那今晚就糟糕了
That'd make for an uncomfortable night.
来吧
Come on.
你一定会吃的
I dare you to eat it.
好吃
All right.
好吃
All right.
有什么保留节目
So what do we have in store?
做好准备 朋友
Buckle up, my friend.
今晚我们将嗨到爆
We're gonna take this night to the next level.
在哪可以弄得到超强麦克斯
Where do we get our hands on some Super Max?
超强
Super...
准备好了吗
Are you ready for this?
当然
Oh, yeah!
我妈从来不让我玩这些
My mom never let me play with these.
她觉得太危险了
Too dangerous.
既然我们已经喝了超强麦克斯
We're going to get some serious hang-time,
那就让我们轰轰烈烈的玩上一场
now that we're Super Maxed.
准备好了
So ready?
这些小宝贝就要飞上天了
These babies are going into orbit!
准备 一
Okay. One,
二 三
two, three!
准备返航
Prepare for re-entry!
跟你约会很开心
You're a fun date.
快看 一个掉下来了
Oh, look, a falling star!
简直太疯狂了
That was insane!
人肉针垫
Human pincushion!
正中靶心 我来帮你
Bull's eye! Let me get that for you.
太有才了
Kelly Clarkson!
我从鲁迪那把你的衣服和阻燃剂拿过来了
I got your suit and the flame retardant from Rudy.
那不是阻燃剂
That's not the flame retardant.
鲁迪说这是个新牌子
Rudy says it's a new brand.
他说这个更好使 我不知道
Says it's better. I don't know.
没错
Yeah, that's right.
我也看见了
That's just how I do it.
你好 小宝宝
图帕克绝对是僵尸
Tupac's most definitely a zombie.
那家伙中枪了 可是还在发唱片
Dude gets capped, but he's still releasing songs.
你知道我赌谁是僵尸吗
You know who I'd bet is a zombie?
克里斯蒂娜·里奇
Christina Ricci.
她浑身散发着僵尸的情调
She gives off a real zombie vibe.
唐纳德 再给我来一杯古典鸡尾酒
Donald! Fix me another Old Fashioned.
这次不要搞砸了
Try not to muddle the muddling this time.
先压碎 然后再搅拌
Crush, then stir.
别浪费时间挤它
Don't jam it in like it's prom night.
遵命
Jawohl.
布莱恩
小唐·E
Don E. Boy.
我听见你的呼吸声了
I can hear you mouth breathing.
你居然这么对我
Really doing it for me.
你都死了怎么还能给我打电♥话♥
How the hell are you getting reception from six feet under?
时刻保持警惕 伙计
Sleep with one eye open, my friend.
我知道你和我亲爱的老爸在哪里开店
I know where you and my dear old dad have set up shop,
你们俩等着瞧
and I'm coming for you both.
如果你的愿望清单上还有什么没做完的
If there's anything left on your bucket list,
我建议你
I suggest...
我的樱桃呢 我非得
Where's my cherry? Do I have to...
布莱恩刚来的电♥话♥
Blaine just called.
他没死
He ain't dead.
我♥干♥掉他了 老板
I took care of him, boss.
按照你吩咐的 肚子一枪 脑袋一枪
One in the gut, like you said, then one in the mouth.
他不可能还活着
No way he survived.
这么说刚刚给我打电♥话♥的就是他的鬼魂了
Then I just heard from his ghost.
你们三个 找到他 提头来见我
The three of you, find him! Bring me his head this time!
克莱夫·巴比诺 西雅图警局
Clive Babineaux. Seattle PD.
-鲁迪在吗 -他不在家
- Is Rudy around? - Oh, I'm afraid he's not home.
我是斯塔莎的姨妈 艾希
I'm Stasha's aunt, Essi.
斯塔莎现在正在睡觉
Stasha's napping at the moment.
我们在调查"征服者"费恩之死
We're investigating the death of Finn "Vincible."
我们想看看鲁迪的工作室
We were hoping to take a look in Rudy's workshop,
看看那些道具是怎么做的
where the props get made.
应该没有关系吧
Well, I don't see any harm with that.
垫子下面有钥匙
There's a key under the mat.
谢谢 女士
Thank you, ma'am.
克莱夫 看看这个坏东西
Clive! u202dCheck this sucker out!
让我拉你一下 我给你300块
I'll give you 300 bucks if you let me zap you with it.
不
No.
真无聊
Boring.
你就像这样
This is what you were like!
找到想找的东西了
Here's what we came for.
这上面说是阻燃剂
It says it's a flame retardant.
厉害
Damn.
鲁迪会不会调换了标签
Think Rudy changed the label?
只有一种办法能验证
One way to find out.
等等 等等 你在干什么
Wait! Wait! What are you doing?
别这样 别
Don't do that! Don't...
看来的确能阻燃
Looks like it retards flames.
这线索没用了
So much for that lead.
你们在这里干什么
What do you think you're doing?
你们无权来这里
You've got no right to be here.
艾希阿姨说没关系
Aunt Essi said it was cool.
没事 我们正要走
It's fine. We were just leaving.
没事的 没事的
It's all right. It's all right.
妈妈来了
Look! There's your mama.
斯塔莎 他又开始哭了
Stasha, he started crying again.
不介意我问问他几岁了吗
Mind if I ask how old he is.
事实上 我介意
As a matter of fact, I do.
他今天刚4天大
He's just four days old!
很可爱吧
Isn't he precious?
他肯定很像自己的爸爸吧
I'm guessing he favors his father?
干草
你告诉我们你娶了斯塔莎
You told us you married Stasha.
你没有说你们都已经是一家子了
You failed to mention you were starting a family.
我们看到了你儿子
We met your son.
很漂亮
Good looking kid.
看来得恭喜你了
I guess congratulations are in order.
-谢谢 -你有段时间没回家了
- Thanks. - You haven't been home in a while.
你妻子上次见到你
Last your wife saw you,
是在他被送到病房♥前几分钟
you stormed out of the delivery room
你生气地冲出了产房♥
just moments after his arrival.
费恩的死 让我很烦躁
Finn's death, it's really messed me up.
我不想把这股负能量带到家中
I don't want to take that energy home.
那段你抓到费恩和你马子上♥床♥的视频
That video of you catching Finn in bed with your girl...
你知道是什么时候的吗
You know when that was?
我不知道 有一阵子了
I don't know. A while back.
39周前
Thirty-nine weeks.
九个多月前
A hair over nine months.
斯塔莎骗了你
Stasha lied to you.
她的确和费恩上♥床♥了
She did sleep with Finn.
你在产房♥时发现了 对吗
And you found out in the delivery room, didn't you?
那是他的儿子 不是你的
That's his son, not yours.
这是最后的侮辱 对吗
It was the final indignity, wasn't it?
所以你又做了一件干草服 没经过处理
So, you made another hay suit, this one untreated.
你想让他烧死
You wanted him to catch fire.
你想看着他烧死
You wanted to watch him suffer.
抓到你了 鲁迪·维尼
Boohoo, Rudy Pooh.
费恩很邪恶
Finn was evil.
我帮了这个世界一个忙
I did the world a favor.
有人还把他死的视频发到了网上
Someone posted the video of his death online?
这是浏览量最高的特技强人视频
The most-watched Stunted Growth video ever.
我在他最拿手的方面打败他了 对吧
I beat him at his own game, didn't I?
-鲁迪·巴♥赫♥曼 你有权 -是鲁迪·维妮
- Rudy Bachman, you have the right... - It's Rudy Pooh.
我正式改名了
I'm legally changing it.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表