剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
你显然在疏远我
Clearly you're being distant.
我们意识做♥爱♥又不是我的错
It's not my fault we brain-banged.
我只是今天过得很奇怪
I'm just having a weird day, okay?
很多女人看到我后就想和我上♥床♥
Most women can't help thinking about sex when they look at me.
你会习惯的
You'll get used to it.
我得问一句 你看到我的...
I have to ask. Did you see my...
我不想谈
I don't want to talk about it.
我就当你看到了
I'll take that as a yes.
不客气
And you're welcome.
佩顿 怎么了
Peyton, what's up?
有个很奇怪的消息
So, in news of the weird...
巴拉克斯昨天去了我的办公室
Baracus stopped by my office yesterday,
要我做他的参谋长
asked me to be his chief of staff.
这官位可高了
That's huge.
你觉得巴拉克斯知道你怀疑他和维克勒的死有关吗
Do you think Baracus knows you suspect him in the Weckler case?
这是他收买♥♥你的方式吗
Is this his way of buying you off?
我试探过
I tested him.
我提到塔特姆·维克勒时他眼睛眨都不眨一下
He didn't even blink when I mentioned Tatum Weckler,
如果是他把她变成僵尸 要挟她的父亲
so, if he turned her into a zombie to blackmail her father,
那他就是个撒谎大♥师♥
he's a world class liar.
我觉得你应该接下这份工作
I think you should take the job.
是吗
Yeah?
如果巴拉克斯和维克勒的死无关
If it turns out Baracus wasn't complicit in Weckler's death,
你就能帮助本市第一位僵尸市长
then you can help the city's first zombie mayor
度过危机
through a time of crisis.
如果他有关系 那你也能盯住他
And if it turns out he was, you can keep an eye on him,
看看他接下来想干什么
see what he's going to do next.
我不知道为什么我会被吸引来到这个地方
I don't know why I'm drawn to this place.
肯定和凯蒂的死有关
It must have something to do with Katty's murder.
坐在这两小时都没有幻象
Two hours, no visions.
但我还是不想走
But still, I don't want to leave.
你看上去很惊讶
You look surprised.
在酒吧给我买♥♥酒是一件很奇怪的事
Was buying me a drink a weird hint to stay at the bar?
不 我只是...我...
No. I just... I...
我觉得能瞥见美人一笑已经很走运了
I thought my fortune had peaked with the appreciative smile.
除非你是个妓♥女♥
Unless you're a hooker.
什么
Excuse me?
我开玩笑的
Yeah, it was a joke.
我是说 不然你为什么找我说话...
I mean, I was saying that that's why you would talk to me...
像你这样的女人
looking like you do.
我怎样的女人
How is it that I look?
我根本高攀不上的那种
Like, way out of my league.
那个 门开了
Yes, um, door open.
拜托带了房♥卡 拜托带了...带了钥匙
Please, have my card. Please, have my... Please, have my key.
太好了
Yes!
我不行 对不起
I just can't. I'm sorry.
你对不起
You're sorry?
没事吧
Everything okay?
你给我发的短♥信♥好像很紧急
Your text seemed kind of urgent.
我只是看到你很高兴
I'm just so happy to see you.
是吗
Yeah?
你刚刚那个拥抱倒像是
That's more of a welcome back
我去阿富汗服了七个月的兵役
from a seven-month tour in Afghanistan hug.
我想问你一些事
I wanted to ask you something.
我们到底算什么
What exactly are we?
很高兴你说到这件事
Glad you brought that up.
我一直想告诉你
I've been meaning to tell you.
我们是僵尸
We're zombies.
不 我是说 我们一起
No, I mean, us. Together.
我们是情侣吗
Are we a couple?
我觉得是的
I think so.
除非你觉得不是
Unless you don't think so.
唯一的情侣
An exclusive couple?
如果不是唯一的还叫情侣吗
Are you technically a couple if you're not exclusive?
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得情侣之间就是唯一的
I think couple equals exclusive.
真不敢相信你怀疑这一点
I can't believe you were doubting this.
我只是最近感觉有点不确定
I've just been feeling a little uncertain lately.
我谈恋爱一直不顺
I haven't had the best luck with boyfriends.
我想正因为如此 我才一直
And I think I may have been keeping you at arm's length
和你保持距离
because of that.
别想这些乱七八糟的了
Well, knock that crap off.
一个人怎么会有这么多东西
How can one person have that much stuff?
现在我知道你为什么找到我了
Now I see why you tracked me down.
免费劳动力
Free manual labor.
该死 被你识破了
Curses. You saw through my plan.
你这个可怜的小家伙
You poor fragile thing.
告诉我哪里疼
Tell me where it hurts.
哪里都疼
Everywhere.
这里绝对疼
I mean, here definitely.
这里
Here.
这里
Here.
这里
Here.
好吧
Okay.
这里吗
Here?
你这一套是从《夺宝奇兵》里学的吧
You stole this whole bit from Raiders of the Lost Ark.
是啊 在沙发上看的
Yeah, saw it on the couch.
电影很不错
Good movie.
刚刚我绝对不是假装的
I definitely didn't fake that one.
这是这么多年来的第一次
That's the first time in years.
很高兴我有幸参与其中
I'm glad I could be a part of it.
你为什么不跟我走
Why don't you come with me?
去波西塔诺吧
Come away to Positano.
才不
Right.
为什么
Why not?
你刚和我说了你在这里的生活
You're just telling me about your life here,
别人都是怎么对你的
how people treat you.
你还有什么好留恋的
What's keeping you here?
飞机什么时候走
When's our flight?
我是认真的
I'm being serious.
我也是
Yeah. So am I.
你说得对
You're right.
我只需要打包行李
I just need to pack.
我原来的小队要给我办送别会了
And my old squad's throwing me a send-off.
我得去参加 但是然后...
I gotta go to that, but then...
为什么不去呢
Why not?
冰和男人
西雅图新市长 弗洛伊德·巴拉克斯
New Seattle mayor, Floyd Baracus,
为应对阿留申病毒
has declared a state of emergency
发布了一系列紧急措施
in response to the spread of the Aleutian flu,
他称现在
a condition for which he says
阿留申病毒爆发
有疫苗 却没有具体的治愈手段
there is a vaccine, but no known cure.
伟大的政♥府♥拯救行动
Big government to the rescue, huh?
那绝对没问题
I'm sure that'll work out fine.
约翰斯都没有出现在光束枪射击场
When none of the Johns brothers showed up to open Wham Bam's,
我还以为肯定能在这里找到他们
I thought for sure we'd find them out here.
也许僵尸把其他人都吃了 留着哈利慢慢享用
Maybe zombies ate the others and were saving Harley for later?
不管怎么说 都应该好好埋葬他
whatever it is, he deserves a proper burial.
其他人可能还活着
It's possible the rest are still alive,
也许被抓了 僵尸们正在努力
maybe captured, now the zombies are trying to get
从他们嘴里套信息
whatever intel they can out of them.
从周一开始 西雅图公立学校都将关闭
Beginning Monday, all Seattle public schools will be closed.
看这里
Look here.
我们一直在追查混沌杀手的受害者
We've been tracking all the Chaos Killer victims
和保护他们的保镖
and the bodyguards protecting them.
我们先去每个地方找些线索
Let's get some guys and hit every location
然后再去找哈利的兄弟们
until we find Harley's brothers.
从这里开始
Starting here.
很多保镖都聚集在那里
That's where a bunch of bodyguards seem to gather.
我们人类要保护我们的兄弟 直至剩下最后一口气
We humans, we protect our brothers until our last dying breath.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表