剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
让我重新成为一个杀人卖♥♥脑贩子
that led me to becoming a murdering brain-dealer.
或者也许...
Or, maybe...
也许你找回了记忆
Maybe your memories come back,
但你还是这个全新更好的布莱恩
but you stay this new and improved version of Blaine.
希望如此
A boy can hope.
接下来我们要捶打这些鸡胸肉
Okay, next thing we need to do is pound these breasts.
这些可怜的鸡对你组哦了什么
What did that poor chicken ever do to you?
它们横穿马路 还惹了我
It crossed the road. And me.
该付出代价了
Now it's payback time.
你们两个
Hey, you two.
怎么了
What's happening?
我们要做奶酪火腿鸡排
Chicken cordon bleu, that's what.
想一起吃吗
Wanna get in on it?
我们买♥♥了很多鸡胸肉
We bought enough pour toi.
既然这样 没问题
Oh, in that case, merci.
但首先 我得去一趟洗手间
But first, I must visit your salle de bain.
他记起来什么了吗
So, is he remembering stuff?
还是什么都没有
Still nothing.
你应该知道如果他什么都记不起来
You realize if he doesn't get something soon,
我就只能一直这样
I'm gonna stay like this
我们认识的那个梅杰也会就此消失
and the Major we know will disappear.
我知道
I know.
希望如此
I hope so.
有点怀疑你是不是忘了我们的目的
Starting to wonder if you've lost sight of the big picture here.
你们想让我看什么
What do you two want to show me?
朗达扮演爱法米娅·杜若夫人
Rhonda in the role of Lady Effamia Duro,
寻找杀害她丈夫的凶手 这是一部质量上乘的
looking for her husband's killer, in the hard-boiled,
三♥级♥片♥佳作
triple-X thriller,
《死亡做♥爱♥》
Hump Me Deadly.
她用意大利口音吗
Does she play it with an Italian accent?
然后
And then some.
我阅尽她的色情片作品后发现
I found it after going through her porn-noirs.
《挑逗龙根》...《再见了我的欲望》
The All-Tease Phallus... Farewell, My Lusty...
-《一触即湿》... -好了 我明白了
- Dial "M" For Moisture... - Okay, I get it.
不好意思让你都看了一遍
Sorry for making you watch all those.
算是个消遣吧
A welcome diversion.
我可能会成为朗达尤物的大粉丝
I may have become Rhonda Hardbody's biggest fan.
这是乔治娜的推销电♥话♥
And here's Georgina's sales call.
我喜欢埃尔戈马蒂奇公♥司♥的出价 皮特
I like the Ergo-Matic's price point, Pete,
但它的功能这怎么比得上
but how does it compare feature-wise
皇家博洛汗
to the Royal Brougham?
然后再来听爱法米娅夫人
And here's Lady Effamia.
好
Right.
看来应该可以雇你吧 瑞斯先生
I suppose I could put you on retainer, Mr. Racy.
但我更喜欢你把我放在你的大屌♥上
But I would prefer you put me on your very large desk.
声音吻合
The voices match.
是啊 如果你的记录中没找到她
Yeah. If she didn't show up in your records,
她可能用的是一次性手♥机♥
she was probably using a burner phone.
这是说你要再带朗达来问话了吗
Does this mean you'll be bringing Rhonda back in again?
我要一张签名照过分吗
Would asking for an autograph be out of bounds?
到底谁无罪
Who doesn't look guilty here?
我们需要那幢楼的蓝图
We need blueprints for the building.
死亡蓝图
这案子的确很让人头疼
It wasn't easy to crack this one...
直到我看了一下丹特科公♥司♥的平面图
...until I took a look at the Dentelco floor plans.
你们都有无懈可击的不在场证明
You all had solid alibis.
朗达 你不在办公室去买♥♥咖啡了
Rhonda, you were out of the office on a coffee run.
吉姆 你正在带大家去集♥合♥点
Jim, you were leading everyone to the gathering spot
你是第一个到那里的
and getting there first.
维姬 你在厕所 然后和吉姆一起
Vicky, you were in the bathroom, then with Jim.
但我们终于弄明白这恶作剧是怎么进行的了
But we finally figured out how the prank went down.
一开始 谢丽尔拿着她的酸奶走到办公桌前
Starting with Cheryl making it to her desk with her yogurt.
吉姆记下她打开盒盖的时间
Jim clocks her opening the foil.
这是计划成功的关键
That would've been key to make this plan work.
他给维姬发感叹号♥的信息
He sends Vicky the exclamation point text.
就是让你拉响火警的信♥号♥♥
A signal for you to pull the fire alarm.
这是让吉姆扮演英雄的提示
That's the cue for Jim to act like a hero.
大家别慌
Don't panic, people!
想活命就跟着我走
Come with me if you wanna live!
来
Come on!
谢丽尔放下酸奶
Cheryl sets down her yogurt
跟着同事去往楼梯处
and follows her coworkers to the stairs.
同时 吉姆和维姬在女厕所里
Meanwhile, Jim's with Vicky in the women's bathroom,
等警报结束
waiting for the coast to clear,
正出门买♥♥咖啡的朗达
as Rhonda, on her coffee run...
利用她对牙科设备的了解
Using her dental equipment savvy
和性感的意大利口音
and her sexy Italian accent...
引皮特上钩
Sets up Pete to take the fall.
他的销量低迷
His numbers were down.
你猜他很需要业绩
You figured he needed a sale so bad,
就算桌子着火也会继续通电♥话♥
he'd stay on the phone if his desk were on fire.
朗达 你在支开皮特的注意力时...
While you, Rhonda, distract Pete...
吉姆悄悄将优托品加到谢丽尔的酸奶里
Jim slips the Utopium in Cheryl's yogurt...
想让她出点笑话
Hoping to send her on a little trip
给办公室添点乐子
that will make her the butt of office gossip.
然后吉姆到货运电梯和维姬会合
Jim then joins Vicky in the freight elevator,
这是我查看蓝图时发现的一个小地方
the little feature I found when I checked the blueprints.
货梯
这架电梯就算拉响火警警报也能运行
And which still operates even after an alarm has been pulled.
让他们能够
Which enables them to race
赶在所有人前
to the gathering spot ahead of the others
一口气下了五楼
making their way down five flights of steps,
你还能为他们作证
and be vouched for by you,
你恨谢丽尔曝光你曾出演过色情片
who resented Cheryl for outing your porn career.
你想报复谢丽尔
Who wanted to get back at Cheryl
黄了你的升职机会
for torpedoing your promotion.
你想报复她毁了你的婚姻
Who wanted payback for her ruining your marriage.
如果你还想多见见你的孩子们
Now, if you wanna see more of your kids,
也许该考虑接受过失杀人的协议
maybe you wanna make a deal on a manslaughter rap.
这样的话 我建议你站出来
If so, I advise you to step right up.
我们只需要你们其中一人承认
I only need one of you to confirm the facts.
或者也许你们都决定坚持自己的说法
Or maybe you'll all decide to stick to your story.
这样的话 就指望我们找不到
In which case, you'd better hope we don't find
什么能指控你们一级谋杀的新证据吧
some new evidence that ups the charge to murder one.
我们觉得让谢丽尔出丑可能会很好玩
We thought it would be funny to take Cheryl down a peg.
没人想到她会死
None of us imagined she would die.
我们都有份
We were all in on it.
维姬再一次团队培训后找了我和朗达
Vicky recruited me and Rhonda after a team-building seminar.
朗达搞到了优托品
Rhonda got the Utopium.
那个贱♥人♥谢丽尔毁了我们的人生
That bitch Cheryl screwed up our lives.
我们想让她自己尝尝苦果
We thought we'd give her a taste of her own medicine.
现在我们要在监狱里蹲上数年了
Now, we're gonna spend years in prison.
她就算是死了 也不放过我们
She managed to screw us even worse from beyond the grave.
等我告诉人事部的费莉西亚看她怎么说
Just wait till I tell Felicia in HR.
不好意思 先生
Excuse me, sir?
先生
Sir!
先生
Sir!
先生
Sir!
天啊 梅杰
Oh, my God, Major.
先生 你能跟我来吗
Sir, can you come with me?
你为什么会来这里
Why did you come here?
先生 我要叫保安了
Sir, I'm gonna have to call security.
救你
To save you?
任务 负责人
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
我们得趁你金主的狗腿们
We need to get you outta here
还没出现 赶紧离开这里
before your benefactor's muscle shows up.
你准备带我去哪里
And where do you propose I go?
我知道有个地方 那里住着一群僵尸
Okay, I know a place. It's an organized group of zombies.
他们可以保护你不受奥兹伤害并提供脑子
They can protect you from Oates and provide you brains.
你不明白 梅杰 西雅图不行
You don't get it, Major. Seattle doesn't work.
这个人会来抓我
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表