剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
A hot mess.
她似乎挺麻烦的
Sounds like it could be exhausting.
有时候把 有点
Sometimes, kinda.
没错 她就是很乱又自私 戏多
Yeah, she was messy, self-centeend, dramatic,
还有点浮躁 总是不按时交租
kinda scatterbrained, usually late with rent.
就像一部活生生的
It was like having a real-life soap opera
肥皂剧一样
play out in front of you.
老天
Oh, boy.
去吧 拉维
Go Ravi!
用你的显微镜 看着那血细胞...
With your microscope! Checkin' blood cells...
你说是沉醉聚会的姑娘的脑子
Hot mess club girl brain, you say.
就是那个
That's the word.
好 汉那沃尔特先生已经被放起来的
Okay, so, Mr. Hannawalt is closed up and shelved.
调查报告在某个地方
Report is somewhere.
谢谢 你现在可以和克莱夫出去了
Thank you. You can head out with Clive now.
忘了给你说 我在重新调整记忆增强剂
Before you go, I'm rejiggering the memory enhancer.
我会把需要的成分表发邮件给你
I'm emailing you a list of ingredients I need
在你家附近的医疗供给处就有
from the medical supply near your apartment.
你明天可以带过来吗
Could you bring it in tomorrow?
当然
Sure.
我找不到我的手♥机♥了
I can't find my cell phone.
拉维 你最帅 能给我打个电♥话♥吗
Ravi, can you be a total stud and call it for me?
在冰柜里
From the drawer?
非常抱歉 拉维
I'm so sorry, Ravi.
我刚才在做科学研究
I was doing the science stuff,
但托芙·罗这首新单曲节奏太强烈了
but this new Tove Lo single is just so intense.
请给我解剖刀
Scalpel, please.
是那个打耳光的人吗
这就是我和你们说的那个女人
That's the woman I told you about.
大约昨晚九点半 她走进来
Around 9:30 last night, she walked in, and...
有人认出她吗
Anyone recognize her?
相信我
And believe me,
所有的人都看见了
everyone watched it.
冰船
我需要拷贝一份录像带
I'll need a copy of the tape.
-天啊 冰船 -冰船
- Oh, my God, Ice Ship? - Ice Ship?
克莱夫 市中心的酒吧 非常棒
Clive. The bar downtown? So cool...
伊冯贴的那个 她在那里打碟
Yvonne put that up. She was DJ'ing there.
她在冰船打碟吗
She DJ'ed at Ice Ship?
#我喜欢的酷酷的小婊♥子♥
Hashtag, my kind of cool bitch.
我告诉你了 她非常有才华
I told you, she was so talented.
如果她不被杀害 她可能会成为明星
She could've been a star if she hadn't been murdered.
发生的事情太槽糕了
It so sucks when that happens.
克莱夫 我们必须去冰船 这就像个炸♥弹♥
Clive, we have to go to Ice Ship, it's just like the bomb.
并且找找线索一类的东西
And, also for clues and stuff.
看着机关枪的藏匿处
Watch the machine gun nest.
棒 你还知道你玩飞马战争的方式
Good. You still know your way around Battle of Pegasus.
纳粹党都是坏人 对吗
Nazis are the bad guys, right?
吃玉米脆 打游戏
Nachos, gaming.
我们讨论女孩 还和原来是一样的 纳粹
We talk girls, it'll be like old times. Nazi!
那丽芙呢
So, Liv?
是 还是都记得的 你知道吗
Yeah. There's still something there, younow?
我又重新成为人类 所以我们要回一号♥广场
But I'm human again, so we're back to square one.
或者二号♥ 或者我已经数不清数量了
Or two. Or I've lost count of the squares.
纳粹
Nazi!
佩顿的事呢
And stuff with Peyton?
她选择了布莱恩
She made her choice with Blaine,
也许是我把她赶到他的怀里
I probably drove her into his arms.
纳粹
Nazi!
我给她的语♥音♥信箱发了很多道歉的语言
I left a lengthy apology on her voicemail.
她怎么回复的
How'd she respond?
她没回复
She didn't.
我记得讨论女孩很有趣的
I remember girl talk being more fun.
有碉堡 该你了
Oh, the bunker, do your thing.
我们死了
And we're dead.
我们扔手榴弹
We throw grenades.
扔到墙后面 还记得吗
Drop behind the wall. Remember?
没错 没错
Right. Right. Right.
大脑短路 我们再来一次
Brain fart. Let's run it back.
我们有进展了
So, we have a development...
你有进展 我有进展
You have a development? I have a development.
我处理的这个案子
This case I'm solving?
我想是因为她太好了才被杀
I think she was killed for being awesome.
被怀恨者所杀 绝对是
Murdered by haters. Literally.
你这里有增强性的水吗
You have any kind of enhanced water?
我觉得没有 听着 丽芙
I don't think so. Listen, Liv...
拉维 拜托 你能出去吗
Ravi, please can you run out?
我一整天都在调查犯罪案 我真的需要喝水
I've been doing crime stuff all day and I really need a water
比如 有额外功能的分子
with like, extra stuff and molecules.
丽芙
Liv.
梅杰的记忆似乎在消退
Major seems to be slipping.
他没有把我忘记吧
He didn't forget me, did he?
梅杰
Major?
是我 丽芙
It's me, Liv.
记得吗
Remember?
我们以前订婚了 还有...
We used to be engaged. And...
你变成了僵尸
You became a zombie,
然后我也变成了 现在我不是了
then I did. Now I'm not.
这很复杂 但我都记得
It's complicated, but yeah, I remember...
很复杂 就是这样
Complicated. That is so us.
我们之间总是很复杂
We've always been complicated.
没事 他记得我
It's okay, he remembers me.
是 但不记得米诺尔 他原来的足球教练
Yeah, but not Minor, his old football coach,
还有我们在飞马战争中配合的碉堡攻击
or our coordinated bunker attacks in Battle of Pegasus.
我们应该做些改变 检查下确保他没事
We should do shifts, checking in to make sure he's okay.
你拿到了蓝色溶液需要的成分吗
Did you get the stuff for blue solution?
那个我一直在研究的提高记忆力液体
The memory enhancing fluid I've been working on.
我发邮件给你了
I emailed you.
对不起 我明天去拿
Sorry. I'll get it tomorrow.
你不会生气的 快说你不会生气的
You're not mad? Say you're not mad.
你好 老兄
Hey bro,
我试着在这里运营酒吧
I'm trying to run a club here.
情绪很重要
Vibe matters,
这可不是个好情绪
and this is not a good vibe.
-有什么可以帮你吗 -我没事
- What can I get you? - I'm fine.
行了 在这里任何东西 你想要什么
C'mon. On the house. Anything. What do you want?
做回人类
To be human again.
这就太难了
Well, things are tough all over.
不完全是
Not entirely.
我爸有一家航♥空♥公♥司♥
My dad owns an airline,
去年我的信托基金生效了
and my trust fund kicked in last year.
我现在可以给你十亿现金
I can get you $1,000,000,000 in cash. Now.
只为解药
For a cure.
不错
Yes!
回到酒吧了
Back in the club.
丽芙 我知道你吃了那个疯脑
Liv, I get you're on this crazy brain,
但别忘了我们的工作是警♥察♥
but don't forget we're police on the job.
没有问题
No problemo.
我有可能是这个案子的主导 是吗
I should probably take the lead on this, right?
因为更多取决于我看到的
Since it's more my scene?
-并不是 -我想那是我们找的人
- Not really. - I think this is our guy.
你是这的主人塞奇·丹宁吗
Are you Sage Denning? The owner?
门口的坏脾气先生说 我们在这能找到你
Mr. Grumpy at the front bar said we could find you here.
怎么了
Yeah?
丽芙 你也许记得我 我过去常来
Liv? You might remember me, I used to come here?
八十年的混音夜晚
80s remix night?
还有 我们是警♥察♥
Oh, also, we're the police.
巴比诺警探 西雅图警♥察♥
Detective Babineaux, Seattle PD.
杀人案
Homicide.
我们在调查伊冯·法隆的谋杀案
We're investigating the murder of Yvonne Fallon.
是的 我们听说了 太可怕了
Yeah. We heard about that. Terrible.
她原来是在这里打碟吗
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表