剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Sources claim the outbreak can be traced
是今年早期由巴黎飞至西雅图的商务航♥班♥
to a commercial airline flight from Paris earlier this year.
明天早上点完名
You better believe that right after roll call tomorrow
我就去接种这个疫苗
I'm getting to one of those locations.
佩顿说疫苗今晚运到
Peyton says those vaccines are arriving tonight.
-他们存放在某间市有机构里 -哪一间
- They're keeping them at some city facility. - Which one?
她说如果她告诉我就得把我灭口
She said if she told me, she'd have to kill me.
在疫苗打进我的血管前
I'm not gonna be able to sleep
我肯定睡不着觉
until I've got that vaccine coursing through my veins.
失眠其实是阿留申流感的早期症状之一
Insomnia is actually one of the earliest symptoms of Aleutian flu.
还有难以忍♥受的光线敏感
Well, along with unbearable sensitivity to light...
你居然还没死
You still alive?
别担心 很快就会结束了
Don't worry. It'll all be over soon.
你看到什么了
What'd you see?
凯里·高德杀了凯蒂·卡普斯
Carey Gold killed Katty Kupps.
你看到了案发过程
You actually saw the murder?
没有 但凯蒂被关进了汽车后备箱
No. But Katty was in the trunk of a car,
凯里打开了后备箱
Carey opened it up,
她似乎很惊讶凯蒂还活着
and she seemed surprised to find Katty still alive.
正如我们的假设 她在其他地方被钝器所伤
So, like we thought, the bludgeoning happened somewhere else.
凯里将凯蒂转移到酒店后门
Carey was moving Katty to the location behind the hotel.
为了陷害菜斯吗 当时他住在那间酒店里
Framing Chase? He was living at the hotel.
有可能
Maybe.
咱们去找她
Let's find her,
保证让她这次脱不了身
make sure she doesn't talk her way out of this one.
我留守在这
I'll hold the fort down here.
你找我
You called for me?
对 进来 请坐
Yeah. Come in. Sit.
我觉得我们应该从长计议
I just wanted us to take a beat.
确保我们意见统一
Make sure we're on the same page.
关于什么
About?
我记得我们有个计划
My recollection is we had a plan.
一个我赞成 我前任也赞成的计划
A plan favored by me, favored by my predecessor.
秘密的建一座僵尸岛
A plan to quietly build Zombie Island,
之后 一旦基础设施建造完成
then, just as quietly, move the tntire zombie population there
就暗中地让所有僵尸移居到那
once the infrastructure was complete.
-计划就是这样 -没错
- Mmm, that was the plan, yes. - Yes.
直到我们换成了备用方案
Until we switched to Plan B.
审判之日计划
The Doomsday Plan.
也就是我们现在正在进行的计划
The plan we're following now.
-你未经批准就擅自进行的计划 -我吗
- The plan you set into motion without approval. - Me?
我只是负责订购墨盒的后备人员
I'm the person that requisitions toner cartridges.
你觉得是我实施的备用方案
You think I put Plan B into motion?
这超出了我的能力范围
That's slightly above my skill set.
巴比诺警探和丽芙·摩尔昨晚来我家了
Detective Babineaux and Liv Moore dropped by my house last night.
他们认为我新养的狗
They think my new dog
是用来传播的阿留申流感病毒的
was used to spread the Aleutian flu virus.
就是你作为欢迎礼物送给我的那只狗
The same dog you so kindly got me as a welcome home gift.
你真的需要杀死这么多僵尸
Did you really need to kill so many zombies
才能进行你的计划吗
to make your plan work?
我猜你是想让我们的人恼羞成怒
I guess you needed our people frothing at the mouth,
迁怒于人类
angry at humans.
我才是劝你们谨慎行事的人
I'm the one that's been preaching restraint.
你一定是看了
You must have learned about
弗莱德·塔特尔在今年早些时候发给我的邮件
the email Fred Tuttle sent me earlier this year.
他想等我回来以后和我谈谈
He wanted to talk to me when I came back stateside
公♥司♥内部一个不忠的小团体
about a disloyal faction inside the company.
这就是为什么你要杀了他
That must be why you killed him,
他的姐姐 和他十一岁的外甥
killed his sister, his 11-year-old nephew.
然后你把责任推给
Then you laid the blame on
网上一群僵尸追踪狂
a bunch of Internet crazies tracking zombies.
我弟妹薇薇安
My sister-in-law Vivian
反对执行备用方案 所以你杀了她
resisted launching Plan B, so you killed her, too,
你觉得 考虑到日益紧张的局势和个人损失
figuring that, given the escalating tension, the personal loss,
我会执行备用方案
I'd put Plan B into motion.
有什么吩咐 格拉夫先生
Yes, Mr. Graves?
马上派一队安保特遣队过来
Get a security detail in here now.
你打算怎么处置我
What are you going to do to me?
还没想好
I haven't decided.
撤回备用计划已经太迟了 天呐
It's too late to turn back the clock on Plan B, God help us.
在投票决定该怎么处理你之前
Maybe I'll lock you up in a freezer
我会把你锁进冰柜里
until I can put your fate to a vote.
我很怀疑我们的人会不会宽恕叛徒
I doubt our people will be kind to a traitor.
你才是叛徒 菜斯
You're the traitor, Chase.
史书会这么记载
That's how it will be written in the history books.
僵尸岛会让我们全都丧命
Zombie Island would've gotten us all killed.
把我们所有人都集中在一个地方
All of us together in one place?
一些政♥府♥ 也许是我们自己
Some government, probably our own,
会把僵尸岛夷为平地
would've nuked Zombie Island into vapor.
你和薇薇安不是理想主义者 你们是懦夫
You and Vivian weren't idealists, you were cowards.
把她带走
Get her out of here.
我可不想毁了我的新办公室
I don't want to mess up my brand new office.
把他带出去
Take him outside
在越障训练场后面 给他脑袋来一枪
behind the obstacle course and shoot him in the head.
无所谓把尸体埋在哪 你们看着办
I don't care where you bury the body. Surprise me.
看样子你真不应该在这个时候
Looks like you chose the wrong time
清理你的格洛克手♥枪♥
to clean your glock.
现在我决定好要怎么处置你了
I just decided what to do with you.
我们的人还有很多
There are more of us.
菜斯
Chase!
菜斯 把枪放下
Chase, put the gun down.
你们就晚了一步
You're a hair too late.
你们本可以救我的
You could've rescued me.
是叛变 凯里发起的
Mutiny. Led by Carey.
她想破坏去僵尸岛的行动
She was trying to sabotage the move to Zombie Island.
那阿留申流感
So the Aleutian flu...
都是为了得到更多的脑子
It was all about getting more brains?
对于她来说 那是偷袭
For her, it was Pearl Harbor.
先下手为强
Strike first. Strike hard.
是她杀的沃利和安娜·里德吗
Did she kill Wally and Anna Reid?
我不知道是不是她亲自动手
I'm not sure if she pulled the trigger,
不过是她下的命令
but she ordered it.
我想如果我能处理好公♥司♥内部动♥乱♥的话
I believe it would be in everybody's best interest
对大家都好
if I take care of this mess in-house.
请便吧
Be my guest.
就扎一下
疫苗接种中心
全市的阿留申流感疫苗接种正式开始
The city-wide Aleutian flu vaccinations are officially underway.
这里是贝尔广场教堂 气氛异常紧张
And here - at Bell Square Church, the mood is tense.
队伍沿着街道绕了街区一圈
This line wraps all the way around the block.
我们已经收到一些打架事件的报告
We've already heard reports of some scuffling,
借过一下
pardon me,
都是由于等待接种的过程过于紧张引起的
as nerves fray during the long wait to be immunized.
借过一下 记者前来报道
Pardon me, press coming through.
很显然 人们在担心 借过一下
Clearly, people are worried about... Pardon me.
-伙计 -担心这种致命的流感
- Whoa, buddy. -Are worried about this deadly flu.
但是有一件事他们不用担心
But one thing they should not be worried about,
-借过 就是打♥针♥本身
- excuse me, is the shot itself...
也就是我正要示范的
...which I'm about to demonstrate.
伙计
Dude...
微笑 先生 你上电视直播了
Smile, sir! You're on live TV.
你好
Hi, there.
一点都不疼
Didn't even hurt.
我注射了 现场报道 强尼·弗罗斯特
I got the shot. Reporting live, Johnny Frost.
你看起来很糟糕
You look like hell.
忙到深夜
Late night.
坐下吧
Take a seat.
我几天前也忙到深夜
I had a late night a couple days ago,
在码头都冻僵了
freezing my stones off at the docks,
为了寻找一个来自俄♥罗♥斯♥的
looking for a smuggled crate
偷运的大木箱 我们以为里面是...
from Russia that we thought was full of...
你不用知道这些
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表