剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
My hunch? The feds were bent on creating
超级士兵 然而结果
super soldiers and instead,
他们在他们的实验对象身上培育出
they hatched some sort of latent bloodlust
潜伏的嗜血欲 或者嗜脑欲
or brainlust in their test subjects.
直到他们不得不掩盖他们的错误
At some point, they had to cover up their mistake.
但是查克·博德之都怎么想的
But what does Chuck Burd Nation think?
他离真♥相♥比我们希望的要近
He's closer to the truth than we might like.
但也是这个人说政♥府♥正在杀害蜜蜂
This is the same guy who says the government is killing honeybees
故意制♥造♥食物短缺
to intentionally create a food shortage.
查克 答案不是很明显吗
Chuck, aren't we ignoring the obvious?
在我听来 这有点像僵尸世界末日
It sounds to me like the start of the zombie apocalypse.
迪恩 这说法太鲁莽了
Whoa, Dean. That's a bold statement...
你确定我们去找一个能信任的
You sure it's not best if we go to someone we trust,
高层人士 告诉他们僵尸的事不是个好主意
someone high up, and tell them about zombies?
向他们解释僵尸只不过是
Explain to them that zombies are just normal people
吃脑子的普通人
who eat brains.
你还和梅杰说你觉得人们知道这个消息后没事呢
You told Major you thought humans could deal with the news.
有些人会没事
Some could.
这些人不会
Not these people.
我来现身说法场 我就住在僵尸隔壁
See, I've got front-row seats. I live next door to zombies.
没人说是僵尸
Now, now, now, no one here is saying zombies.
我直说了 查克
Straight up, Chuck.
我的狗会翻邻居家垃圾
My dog was digging in the neighbor's trash,
我清理的时候 在里面发现了大脑
and when I was cleaning up, I found brains in there.
被装在盒子里 就像...
They were in these tubes, kind of like those...
丽芙
Liv.
丽芙 会没事的
Liv, it's gonna be okay.
你也说了 只有疯子才会听这个节目
Like you said, no one but the lunatic fringe listens to this show.
不是因为那个 克莱夫
It's not that, Clive.
是现在起作用的这个脑子
This brain I'm on is wearing off.
我打死了我的男朋友 克莱夫
I shot my boyfriend, Clive.
他因为我而死
He's dead because of me.
他早就死了
He was already dead.
你让他解脱了
What you did was merciful.
你知道警♥察♥怎么处理这种事吗
You know how cops deal with this sort of thing?
林赛 好久不见
Lindsey, what a blast from the past.
我们上次见面是什么时候
When's the last time we saw each other,
毕业的时候吗
graduation?
是啊 菲力还好吗
Yeah, how's Philly?
这里吗 从来不无聊
Uh, things here? I mean, they're never boring.
你听起来好奇怪 怎么了
You sound weird. What's up?
我有 我最近一年半都没发推特了
I do, I haven't tweeted in the last year and a half.
我觉得我的24个粉丝已经放弃我了
I think my 24 followers have given up on me.
真的吗
Really?
不不 我...我会去确认一下
No, no. Uh, I'll... I'll check it out.
很高兴你告诉我
I'm glad you called.
有志愿者吗
Volunteers?
来 再走几步
Come on now. Just a few more steps.
拉维 永远要加班
Ravi. Always workin' late.
非得去我办公室吗
Oh, my office?
我能送你回你的公♥寓♥ 丽芙
I could take you to your apartment, Liv.
我的车停在这边
My car is here.
我就睡在这里吧...
I'm gonna sleep it off here and...
迟点洗个澡
shower later.
谢谢你听我说了一晚 克莱夫
Thanks for listening to me all night, Clive.
很高兴你知道我是僵尸了
I'm glad you know I'm a zombie.
记住
Remember this...
我有这条命 都是你救的
I'm alive, because you did what you did.
我知道你现在很痛苦
I know it hurts right now,
但是想揍自己的时候
but try to remember that
一定要记住这一点
when you feel like beating yourself up.
脑子的功能消退了 所以...
The brain wore off, so...
嗯
Yeah.
我走了
I'm taking off.
保重
Enjoy.
来电 佩顿·查尔斯
这是拉维的电♥话♥ 请留言
You've reached Ravi's phone. Leave me a message.
听着 拉维
Listen, Ravi.
我现在有点抓狂
Um, I'm kind of freaking out over here.
我刚发现有人在推特上给我发一些东西
I just learned that someone's tweeting me this stuff.
很恶心的东西
Uh, ugly stuff.
很吓人的东西 我现在需要你
Scary stuff. I could really use your company.
我知道你现在很气我
I know you're not happy with me right now.
我已经打给丽芙和梅杰了
Um, I already tried Liv and Major.
也许我们能把事情说清楚
Maybe we could just talk things out,
我想至少能解释一下...
I'd like to at least get it off...
新留言 佩顿·查尔斯
拉维
Ravi?
你还在啊
You're still here.
有人心情不错嘛
Someone's in good spirits.
猜猜谁找到了工作 一份没人会在意
Guess who found a job, a job where no one cares
我曾被指控为连环杀手的工作
if you've been publicly accused of being a serial killer?
为什么丽芙窝在你的沙发上
Why's Liv sacked out on your couch?
*放我自♥由♥吧 好吗宝贝*
*Set me free, why don't you babe*
*离开我吧 好吗宝贝*
*Get out my life, why don't you babe*
*你不是真的爱我*
*You don't really love me*
*你就是吊着我*
*You just keep me hanging on*
你有时间来玩会钓鱼吗
So... You have a little time for some Go Fish?
拉米牌也行
Maybe some Gin Rummy?
儿子厉害不起来
不 我是这个意思
No, that's what I'm saying.
布莱恩声称自己记不起来了
Blaine claims he doesn't remember any of it.
所以他不记得折磨我了
So he doesn't remember torturing me?
逼我重写遗嘱
Getting me to redo my will?
哥们 布莱恩就是这样
Dude, this is Blaine.
他什么都记得
He remembers everything.
他就是想了另一个办法整人
He's just figured out another way to screw people over.
丧失记忆都是装的
The memory loss is an act.
我敢拿我的的士棒打赌
I'd bet my disco stick.
那为什么把我从他的冰柜里放出来
So why am I out of his freezer?
你想让我♥干♥什么
What do you have in store for me?
你看过最新的《星际迷航》电影吗
You see the last Star Trek movie?
我不知道为什么错过了
I missed that one, somehow.
那是部好片 你得去看看
It's a good flick. You should check it out.
片中 柯克说的这句话让我印象很深
In it, Kirk said this thing that stuck with me.
敌人的敌人
The enemy of my enemy
就是我的朋友
is my friend.
这是《政事论》中考底利耶说的
That was Kautilya in The Arthashastra.
肯定是《星际迷航》中柯克说的 但是...
Pretty sure it was Kirk in Star Trek, but...
你不明白吗 我敌人的
Don't you get it? The enemy
敌人就是你
of my enemy is you.
你整装待发了
And you're loaded.
我有个计划能搞到一大笔钱
And I've got a plan to rake in some cash
教训教训你儿子
and stick it to your boy.
我想你也许会想听听我的提议
And I thought maybe you'd like to hear my proposal,
鲨鱼池风格的
Shark Tank style.
既然我动不了 你还有武器
As I can't move and you're well-armed,
我洗耳恭听
I'm all ears.
我们开创自己的大脑生意
We start our own brain business.
我有布莱恩的顾客名单
I've got Blaine's customer list,
轻而易举能挖过来
and a fingernail made for scratchin'.
如此简单 太聪明了
Brilliant in its simplicity.
我只需要一点启动基金
All I need is a little start-up cash.
-所以呢 -我很喜欢
- So? - I love it.
是吗
Yeah, you do.
只有一个问题
One problem.
什么
What?
你的想法太狭窄
You're thinking too small.
我需要一些阿司匹林
I need some aspirin.
和一个新的脑子
And a new brain.
是吗 稻草人
Is that so, Scarecrow?
我要一颗新的心脏
Well, I need a new heart.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表