剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
That had to be a record.
我还以为你灵魂出窍了
I was worried you'd gone warg.
我刚刚看到了地检官巴拉克斯
I just saw D.A. Baracus.
就是那个竞选西雅图市长的僵尸
As in the zombie running for mayor of Seattle.
他被绑在那张床上 求罗克珊抽他
He was strapped to that bed, begging Roxanne to whip him.
太劲爆了
Sweet sassy molassy!
一个正在参加竞选的人
A guy running for office
发现他玩SM的过程被录了下来
discovers his S&M sessions are being recorded.
等反应过来时鞭子已经在他手里了
Next thing you know, the whip is in the other hand.
你确定是他吗
You sure it was him?
确定
Positive.
这次的影像不同以往
This vision was different.
更久也更清晰
Longer. Cleaner.
拉维的蓝色药水里有什么成分增强了效果
Something about Ravi's blue juice made it extra potent.
很好 正是我们需要的
Good. That's what we need.
我们明天在巴拉克斯做竞选游说时去找他
Let's pay Baracus a visit on the campaign trail tomorrow
让他从实招来
and get him to talk.
我们伤亡情况如何
How'd we do?
奥蒂斯死了
Otis is dead.
但那十几个科马瑞安分离主义分子
But a dozen Qumarian separatists
不会再绑♥架♥美国公民了
won't be kidnapping any more American citizens.
留个纪念吧
Souvenir?
过几天你就又生龙活虎了
Couple days, you'll be good as new.
你刚刚表现得很好 利里怀特
Nice work out there today, Lilywhite.
正义的伙伴们领先一局
Chalk one up for the good guys.
是啊
Yeah.
你也表现得很好
Back at ya.
声软鞭硬
我只想说 这身衣服有点过火
The outfit's a bit much, that's all I'm saying.
我没征求你的看法
I didn't ask.
巴拉克斯在那
There's Baracus.
城里没有比这更便宜的价格了
It's the best price in town.
普通的人♥民♥公仆 有时却会穿上紧身皮衣
A regular man of the people when he's not spread-eagled
大劈开双腿被绑在床上
on a bondage bed wearing a gimp suit.
谢谢你把那副画面植入我的脑海
Thanks for planting that image in my mind.
巴拉克斯的玩法跟我昨晚看到的影像比起来
The Baracus session was a Hallmark movie
根本是纯爱片
in comparison to the visions I had last night.
这个泡过蓝色药水的脑子让我彻夜未眠
This blue juice-soaked brain, it kept me up all night.
不用触发就能看到一波接一波的影像
Vision after vision without anything triggering them.
整个西雅图可能只有你不是痛到嗨小姐的客户
You may be the only man in Seattle not seeing Sweet Lady Pain.
这么说你看到她的客户了
So you're seeing her clients?
看到了很多
Lots of them.
这是好消息啊
That's great news.
是的 但我根本不认识那些人
Yeah, but I don't recognize any of them.
他们都只是路人
They're all just rando dudes.
-喜欢重口味的路人 -等我们回到局里
- Rando dudes into kinky-ass... - When we get back to the station,
叫吉米来画像
get together with Jimmy.
我们得在你忘记那些路人长什么样子前
Well, we need to get those rando dudes
把画像画好
sketched before you forget them.
或者如果我们走运的话 在这就能把案破了
Or, if we're lucky, the case ends here.
警探 摩尔小姐
Ah, Detective. Ms. Moore.
我何来这份荣幸啊
To what do I owe this pleasure?
抱歉
Sorry.
给我跪倒地上
Down on all fours.
-舔干净 -你说什么
- Lick it up. - Excuse me?
不如我们私下里谈谈吧
Why don't we talk in private.
好 私下谈
Yeah. Let's.
那我的靴子呢
What about my boot?
抱歉耽误你竞选
Sorry to interrupt your campaigning,
但我们在调查罗克珊·格里尔谋杀案
but we're looking into the murder of Roxanne Greer.
-谁 -也就是你认识的痛到嗨小姐
- Who? - You knew her as Sweet Lady Pain.
我不认为我认识这位...
I don't think I'm familiar with...
我吃了她的脑子 看到了你戴皮面具的影像
I ate her brain and had a vision of you wearing a gimp mask.
你告诉痛到嗨小姐你是个尿床的
You told Lady Pain you were a bed-wetting,
吸手指的骗子 根本不配有今天的成就
thumb-sucking liar and unworthy of your success.
你觉得把那句话印到保险杠宣传贴纸上如何
Think that'll fit on a bumper sticker?
我们不过是两个你情我愿的成年人...
That's just two consenting adults...
别道歉
Don't apologize.
简直可悲至极
It's pathetic.
告诉我们当时的情况
So what happened?
你发现了隐藏摄像头后失控了吗
Did you discover the hidden camera, lose your cool?
那有隐藏摄像头吗
There was a hidden camera?
等等 你们是问我有没有杀害痛到...
Wait! Are you asking me if I murdered Sweet Lady...
-格里尔小姐吗 -她于25日晚被害
- Miss Greer? - She was murdered on the evening of the 25th.
你还记得你那天晚上的行踪吗
Do you remember your whereabouts that evening?
我在参加竞选募捐活动
I was at a campaign fundraiser.
肯定有几十个捐赠人能为我作证
So there must have been dozens of donors present that can confirm it.
告诉我几个能为你作证的人
Why don't you just give me a few?
你想让我画九张不同的嫌犯画像
You want me to do nine different sketches?
你目击棒球队首发球员们杀人了吗
Did you see the starting lineup of a baseball team murder someone?
我在协助巴比诺警探调查谋杀案
I'm assisting Detective Babineaux with a murder investigation.
一名匿名线人用阅后即焚应用
An anonymous witness sent me Snapchats
把嫌犯们的照片发给了我
with photos they took of possible suspects.
我刚看过照片它们就被销毁了
As soon as I open the images, they disappear.
你当时要是截个图
You could've saved us both a lot of time
能为我们省下多少时间啊
if you'd just screen-grabbed the images.
如果我想要你的建议 我会打到你开口的
When I want your advice, I'll beat it out of you.
你乖乖做个画像的小贱♥人♥ 拿起本子开画
Now be u202da good little sketch bitch and pick up that pad.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我认为你听得很清楚 吉米
Oh, I think you heard me, Jimmy.
我认为你听得一清二楚
I think you hear me loud and clear.
拿起本子开画
Pick up the pad.
遵命
Okay.
-一号♥嫌疑犯 -好
- Suspect number one. - Yeah.
六号♥嫌疑犯
Suspect number six.
有下巴窝 高颧骨
Dimple chin, high cheekbones,
两个乳♥头♥都穿了杠铃钉
barbells in each of his nipples.
画像只用画"脖子以上"
This is kind of a "From the neck up" situation.
乖乖把乳♥头♥画出来 吉米
Draw the nipples, Jimmy.
增高血糖值或许能让我更有效率
Elevating my blood sugar levels might help me work faster.
我把午餐带来了
I brought my lunch.
-只许咬两口 -是浓汤
- Two bites. - It's soup.
那就只许咽两口
Then two swallows.
遵命
Okay.
更用力点
Harder!
看看这把勺子
Look at this.
像你一样肮脏
It's as filthy as you are.
求求你
Please,
不要惩罚我 痛到嗨小姐
do not punish me, Sweet Lady Pain.
惩罚我 用力惩罚我
Punish me. Punish me hard.
我会用力擦到它闪亮如新
I'll rub it until it's shiny!
我会用力擦到它闪亮如新
I'll rub it until it's shiny!
-怎么 -我什么也没说
- What? u202d- I didn't say anything.
那就对了 你什么也没说
That's right, you didn't.
要知道
So you know,
你恍惚地盯着我看了二十秒
you just stared blankly at me for, like, 20 seconds.
闭嘴
Shut up.
不许吃面条
And no noodles.
只许喝汤
Just broth.
我根本没听说过这个什么痛到嗨小姐
I've never even heard of this Sweet Lady Pain person.
她是本地的一个施虐女王
She was the local dominatrix
在她的地牢被人杀害了
murdered in her dungeon.
你报道过这则新闻
You reported the story on the news.
我的工作不过是读新闻稿 不过脑的
My job is to read the news, not absorb it.
说实话 每次有妓♥女♥脱衣舞娘施虐女王被杀
Frankly, I resent being questioned every time a hooker
你们都来审问我真的让我很生气
or stripper or dominatrix gets killed in this town.
水管工人被杀时你们怎么不来烦我
Why don't you ever bug me when somebody murders a plumber?
你和许多水管工人有来往吗
You hang out with a lot of plumbers?
那是个反问句
That was rhetorical.
或许我和很多妓♥女♥脱衣舞娘有来往
Look, hookers, strippers, yeah,
但施虐女王未免过分了吧
but a dominatrix?
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表