剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Listen to me, Major. You're not responsible for Natalie.
-我答应过她 -确实
- I made a promise. - Well, of course you did.
她要自杀
She was gonna kill herself.
但是现在你才是像要自杀的人
But now, you're the one acting suicidal.
你可不是找到了圣杯的加拉哈德
You're not Galahad questing for the Holy Grail.
你是大战风车的堂·吉诃德
You're Don Quixote tilting at windmills.
这些人是僵尸
These guys are zombies.
他们知道怎么消灭僵尸
They know how to eliminate zombies.
你说的对
You're right.
我会离他们远点的
I'll stay away.
赶紧离开这吧
Let's get out of here.
受害者的脾脏异常肿大
Victim's spleen appears abnormally enlarged.
你知道还有什么不正常的吗
You know what else appears abnormal?
昨晚佩顿和布莱恩的行为举止
The way Peyton and Blaine were acting last night.
在看《常备嫌疑犯》时非常亲密
Very chummy as they watched The Usual Suspects,
这也是我要说的最后一件事
and that is the last thing that I will say about that.
魔鬼最可爱的诡计
The loveliest trick of the devil
就是让你相信他不存在
is to persuade you he doesn't exist.
580克
Five hundred and eighty grams.
好吧 还有件事
Okay, one more thing...
还记得皮特·阿布德告诉我们
So, remember how Pete "The string-cheese thief" Aboud
谢丽尔的酸奶被下毒时 他在跟他的小蓝鸟
told us he was on the phone to his bluebird Georgina Galleano,
波特兰的伯恩赛德牙科诊所的
at Burnside Dental Associates in Portland
乔治娜·加莱诺通电♥话♥
when Cheryl's yogurt was laced?
记得
Yeah.
事实证明这些话中唯一的真♥相♥就是
Well, turns out the only non-fiction part of that sentence
"波特兰"
is "Portland."
伯恩赛德牙科诊所 不是真的
Burnside Dental Associates, not a real thing.
乔治娜·加莱诺 没有这个人
Georgina Galleano, not a real person.
有意思
Interesting.
很高兴你这么想
Glad you think so.
在这个U盘上
On this thumb drive,
有一个月的销♥售♥电♥话♥记录
one month's worth of recorded sales calls.
我会检查了下 找找是有人叫皮特
I'll review them. Find out whether someone called Pete,
还是他自己做的不在场证明
or if he made up his whole alibi.
天啊
Oh, boy.
还有一个文件夹
Another binder?
实际上
Well, it turns out
皮特和别的推销员都用公♥司♥的手♥机♥
Pete and the other salespeople use company cell phones.
所以我们可以获取到所有的电♥话♥和信息
So we have access to all those calls and texts.
给你
For you.
我要榨干♥你♥全部的果汁 朋友
I will juice you like an orange, my friend.
还有 我才看了一半僵尸黑
Meanwhile, I'm still only halfway through my half
留言板上的内容
of the zombie-haters message board.
没有性 没有阴谋
No sex. No intrigue.
只有"僵尸坏的 等等 等等"
Just "Zombies bad. Blah, blah, blah, blah."
丽芙
Liv.
听 我找到皮特的神秘通话了
Listen. I found Pete's mystery call.
我喜欢埃尔戈马蒂奇公♥司♥的出价 皮特
I like the Ergo-Matic's price point, Pete.
火警报♥警♥器响了....
And here's the fire alarm...
想活命就跟着我走
Come with me if you wanna live!
乔治娜 我几分钟后给你回电♥话♥好吗
Georgina, can I call you back in a few minutes?
我原以为你很关心我和我的生意 皮特
I thought you cared about me and my business, Pete.
-我关心 乔治娜 但是 -很好
- I do, Georgina, but... - Good.
那么 你觉得在价格上还有回旋余地吗
So, do you think there's any wiggle room on the price?
难道听起来不像乔治娜也是一伙的吗
Does it sound like Georgina is in on it?
就像她尽力让皮特和她继续通话
Like she's trying to keep Pete on the phone?
我也发现一些奇怪的地方
And I just found something weird.
有一条信息是"谢丽尔揭穿了我
A text from Cheryl-outed-me,
而毁了我婚姻"的吉姆
blew-up-my-marriage Jim
发给"谢丽尔抓住了我就滥用病假"的维姬
to Cheryl-caught-me-abusing-sick-days Vicky.
就在火警报♥警♥器响之前发的
The minute before the alarm went off.
把他们带过来吧
Let's bring 'em in.
来问问他们怎么回事
Ask 'em what that's about.
我现在看的是什么
What am I looking at here?
那个文件夹包含了本月所有
That binder contains all the texts
在丹特科公♥司♥手♥机♥上发送的信息
sent on Dentelco phones this month.
我们所感兴趣的是一条吉姆发给你的信息
The one we've circled is one you received from Jim.
好的
Okay.
吉姆和我发过很多信息
Jim and I text a lot.
这个信息就在火警报♥警♥器被拉响之前
It came in one minute before the fire alarm was pulled.
整个信息
The entire text is a
就一个感叹号♥ 那是什么意思
single exclamation point. What was that about?
你说当时你在洗手间
You said you were in a bathroom at the time.
你懂的 这只是我和吉姆之间的习惯
You know, that's just this thing me and Jim do.
当我们看到有趣的东西时
We send each other an exclamation point
会给对方发一个感叹号♥
when we see something funny.
我看了过去几周
I read a lot of texts
你和吉姆之间的信息
between you and Jim over the past few weeks,
这是第一个出现感叹号♥的
but this was the first exclamation point.
你确定那不是个信♥号♥♥
You sure this wasn't a signal?
就一个问题 吉姆
Just one question, Jim.
你发给维姬的一个感叹号♥ 是什么意思
The exclamation point you texted Vicky, what was that about?
一定是误打的
That must've been a butt dial.
给你个恶作剧
我一直在尽力整理这件事跟
I'm still trying to piece together
吉姆和维姬之间具体有什么关系
exactly what went down with Jim and Vicky.
他们俩一定有所企图
Those two were up to something. That's for sure.
我知道他们拉响了火警报♥警♥器
I like them for pulling the fire alarm
并且把优托品加到谢丽尔酸奶里
and slipping Cheryl the Utopium,
但我不清楚他们是怎样做完这些
but I can't figure how they could've done that
还能第一个离开大楼
and been the first ones to leave the building.
天啊
Oh, my.
你不会相信我看到什么了
You will not believe what I'm looking at.
色情片里有朗达 我不骗你
Rhonda was in pornos! I kid you not.
不是吧
No!
看来应该可以雇你吧 瑞斯先生
I suppose I could put you on retainer, Mr. Racy.
但我更喜欢你把我放在你的大...
But I would prefer you put me on your very large...
克莱夫 我刚才看到了
Clive! I just had a vision!
让我再检查一下 再给你回电♥话♥
Let me double-check something and I'll call you right back.
我们要找朗达尤物的一部色情片
We need to find a Rhonda Hardbody porno
她饰演了一个私♥家♥侦♥探♥的性感意大利客户
where she plays a private eye's sexy Italian client.
为什么不呢
Why not?
我也没什么其他事情可做
I've got nothing better to do.
是这个单上的其中一部电影
It's one of the movies on this list.
重点关注犯罪惊悚片
Focus on the crime thrillers.
所以 忽略掉经典的评论 比如
So, ignore remakes of classics, such as
《壮丽的七路》 《露骨》
The Magnificent Seven-Way, Bone-Hur...
无疑是露骨标准中的收藏品之一
No doubt part of the Criterion Hard-Core Collection.
如果你做不到...
If you're not up to it...
我会撑住的
I'll muddle through.
我相信正义 丽芙
You see, I believe in justice, Liv.
我一直以为自己会选火葬
I always thought I'd go for cremation.
但其实这样也不赖
But this ain't so bad.
万一我小时候折磨小动物呢
What if I tortured animals as a kid?
很多杀人狂小时候都这么做
They say a lot of killers do that when they're kids.
你肯定不会
I'm sure you didn't.
万一我的记忆恢复了
What if my memory comes back,
我想起来一些让我接受不了的事
and I just see stuff that I'm unequipped to deal with?
这不是我所认识的布莱恩
That's not the Blaine I know.
你不能把所有事往最坏的地方想
You can't just assume the worst.
你认识的布莱恩杀人
Yeah, well, the Blaine you knew killed people.
这种行为
Okay, and behavior like that
可不是凭空突然出现的
just doesn't come out of the blue.
说不定有些人还苦苦求我别杀他们
A few of those people probably begged for their lives.
也许会找回一些美好的回忆
Maybe you'll find some good memories in there.
你爱的也爱你的人
People you loved who loved you back.
你都亲眼见证过了 佩顿 你见过我父亲
You've taken the warped tour, Peyton. You met my dad.
你应该能想象出我小时候是怎么样的
You got an inkling of what my childhood was like.
你得到你想要的东西
You get what you're hoping for,
我也会拿回我的记忆
and I'll get back all the memories
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表