剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
拉维告诉了我关于约翰斯的秘密房♥产
Ravi told me about the mystery Johns family estate.
我申请调查财产记录
I requisitioned property records,
但是结果还要等上几天
but it'll take a couple days to get the results back.
还有其他线索吗
Any other leads?
我们可以去光束枪射击场附近转转
We could try wandering around Wham Bam's.
没准能触发波·约翰斯的影像
Might trigger a Bo Johns vision.
比什么都没有强 走吧
That's better than nothing. Let's go.
突然想起来
something's occurred to me...
我有个建议没准可以增加你们看到影像的几率
I may have a suggestion for tripling your odds.
那天晚上在维加斯街上的人
All those people that night on the street in Vegas,
没有一个人看见了射击者
no one sees a shooter!
那是因为他根本没中枪
It's because he didn't get shot.
看看《反光照派教父》的专辑封面
Look at the cover of Don Killuminati.
图派克被钉在十字架上
There's Tupac crucified,
歌♥词里还有写道
and in the liner notes it reads, and I quote,
"图派克退出 马基雅维利归来"
"Exit Tupac, enter Makaveli."
他还活的好好的
He is alive and well,
而且会像新的救世主一样归来
and will return like a new messiah.
-这太疯狂了 -你觉得他死了
- That's insane. - Oh, so you think he's dead?
不 他当然没死
No, of course he's not dead.
他现在是联调局的线人
He's working for the Feds as an informant.
-正在斯科茨代尔的草坪上割草呢 -住口
- He's mowing his lawn in Scottsdale. - Stop!
你们俩太疯狂了
You two sound crazy.
不幸的是 图派克已经死了
Sad to say, but Tupac is dead and gone.
声名狼藉先生的孪生兄弟把图派克杀了
Biggie Smalls' twin brother killed Tupac,
他们两兄弟也在洛杉矶被杀了
and it's that twin that got shot in LA.
声名狼藉先生此刻
Biggie, at this moment,
正在哈瓦那小口品尝着鸡尾酒呢
is sipping mojitos in Havana.
好了
Okay.
现在能去光束枪射击场了么
Can we head over to Wham Bam's now?
好吧
Yeah, all right.
查尔斯女士
Ms. Charles?
詹姆斯·维克勒
James Weckler's personal
的个人物品刚刚送到
effects from county just arrived for you.
很好 放这吧
Great. Right here's fine.
我们领先了不止两个点
We're up two more points.
我们可能直接就赢下来了
We might just win this thing.
-你会投给我吗 -当然 好运
- Can I count on your vote? - Of course. Good luck!
我们技术部门的反情报工作
Our tech department's disinformation campaign
开展得相当有效
has been reasonably effective.
大多数讨论直播的人
Most people still talking about
都以为它是恐怖片的泄露镜头
the live stream believe it's "Leaked footage"
像特效电影一样
from some Blair Witch- like feature film.
我知道了 小胜一场 高德小姐
I know. Small victories, Miss Gold.
但军队现在很紧张
The troops are on edge, though.
他们没人相信僵尸岛
None of them think Zombie Island
能在发现日前准备好
will be ready before Discovery Day arrives.
平民另有想法
The civilian population feels differently.
他们仍然希望我们能避免直接冲突
They're still hopeful we can avoid direct confrontation.
先生 我
Sir, I...
我听说到这里能找到您
I was told I could find you here...
-我可以等会 -你又不是才六岁
- It can wait. - You're not a six-year-old,
说吧
talk to me.
先生 昨天在射击场那里
sir, yesterday, at Wham Bam's,
我吃了口波·约翰斯的脑子
I had a bite of Bo Johns' brain.
我眼前出现了影像
I just had a vision.
我知道他们的小屋在哪了
I know where to find their cabin.
让你的小队准备就绪 30分钟内出发
Get your squad geared up. Get ready to go in 30 minutes.
收到
Copy.
要通知我们在西雅图警♥察♥局的朋友吗
Should I notify our friends at the Seattle Police Department?
不用 他们已经做过所有能做的了
No. They've done all they can.
现在轮到我们了
It's our turn now.
盒子里有什么
抱歉你要为了这个一路赶过来
I'm sorry you had to come all the way down here for this.
我知道这对你一定很难
I know this must be hard for you.
但我想和和你谈谈你♥爸♥
But I wanted to talk to you about your dad.
你知道他不是自杀的 对吧
You know he didn't kill himself, right?
别人跟我是这么说的
That's what I was told.
我们知道他死的时候有一张记忆卡
We know he had a memory card in his possession when he died.
那里有指控一些掌权者的素材
There's incriminating footage of some powerful people on it.
我认为是他们中的一员杀死了你父亲
I think one of those people killed your father.
我可以拿了这些东西就走吗
Can I just take this stuff and go?
我得回家
I have to get home.
这个是你♥爸♥钱包里找到的
This was in your dad's wallet.
-你知道这是什么吗 -一把钥匙
- Do you know what this is? - A key?
用来开一个保险箱的
For a safe deposit box.
你是唯一继承人 所以它属于你
You are the sole heir, so it belongs to you.
但我希望当你打开保险箱的时候
But I was hoping that you
你能让我和你一起
would let me come along when you open the box.
算了吧
I don't think so.
好吧
Okay.
我理解
I understand.
哪家银行
Which bank?
很难讲
Hard to say.
如果你在地方检察官的办公室工作
I mean, if you worked in the DA's office,
你只要扫描压印
you'd just have the imprint scanned.
但如果你不在 那我猜
But, if you don't, then I guess
你只能列一个342家西雅图银行的清单
you have to get a list of the 342 banks in Seattle,
逐个拜访 期待好运吧
start visiting them one by one, hope for the best.
你这就没意思了
So uncool.
你可能不在乎谁是凶手 但我在乎
You might not care who killed your father, Tatum, but I do.
我只想要记忆卡
All I want is the memory card.
然后你就再也不用看到我没意思的一面了
Then you never have to see my uncool ass ever again.
请慢慢来吧
Take your time.
这是我妈的
This was my mother's...
它在这里
It's here.
谢谢
Thank you.
我要走了
I should go.
我已经迟到很久了
I'm already super late.
不用 我送你一程 没关系的
No, I'll give you a ride. It's not a problem.
有一班公交正好能接我
There's a bus that'll pick me up right...
-塔特姆 -抱歉
- Tatum? - Sorry.
刚才是头疼 我得去赶公交了
Brain freeze. I gotta go catch that bus.
老兄 简直不能更明显了
Dude, it couldn't be more obvious!
克鲁斯的褐色皮肤太均匀了
Cruise's tan is way too even,
而且他30年里几乎没老
and he's barely aged a day in 30 years.
你为什么认为他本人会去做玩命特技
Why do you think he does his own death-defying stunts?
因为他已经死了
It's 'cause he's already dead.
我打赌他不吃任何25岁以上的脑子
I'll bet he doesn't eat the brain of anyone over the age of 25.
所以下次我看到克鲁斯飙车的时候
So I should be thinking, "That's a raged-out zombie,"
我应该想"这真是个时髦僵尸"
next time I see Tom Cruise doing a chase sequence?
怎么回事
What the hell?
你们 你们看见了吗
Did... Did you see that?
-在森林里 -在哈利的卡车里面
- In the woods? - Inside Harley's truck.
我们刚才是不是来了场三人行
did we just have a three-way?
-什么影象 -是一只僵尸
- What was the vision? - It was a zombie
追着哈利的卡车
chasing down Harley's truck.
是你带去猫抓柱的那个老兄
It was the dude you brought to The Scratching Post.
-什么影像 -是我们已经知道的消息
- What was the vision? - It's news we already knew.
我们在哈利卡车里 丽芙挤进前灯
We're in Harley's truck, Liv squeezes in our headlights,
口吐白沫 他想要我们的脑子
frothing at the mouth. He wants our brains, man!
我大喊 走 走 走
I yell, "Go! Go! Go!"
哈利反身射击
Harley guns it in reverse.
她的朋友大概以时速60里追着我们
Her friend is chasing us down going like 60 miles an hour.
那有点夸张了
That's a slight exaggeration.
-我可是身临其境 -我们都身临其境了
- Dude, I was there! - We were all there.
这段视频早就被传到视频网站上了
This was on YouTube for God's sake.
不如你们两个下楼去继续触发影像
Now how 'bout you two continue your vision hunt downstairs,
看看能不能有更多收获
and see if we can cover more territory.
-好吧 -何乐不为
- Sure. - Why not?
丽芙 我知道有其他人的思想
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表