剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
What was option one again?
-看看我找到了谁 -我看到了直播
- Look who I found! - I caught the livestream.
必须得来亲眼看看
Had to see it with my own eyes.
这里真乱
Man, is it rank in here.
医生 你记得瑞秋吗 她来开过会
Doc, you remember Rachel, from the meeting?
上帝啊
Holy hell!
一只僵尸
A zombie.
这家伙喝了多少酒
How many beers did this one have?
他全喝了
He was sucking them down.
81000名观众
Eighty-one thousand views.
增长越来越快了
They're coming in fast now.
差不多到表演时间了
It's almost show time!
你知道这是什么吗
Do you know what you're looking at?
-一个大脑 -错
- A brain. - Wrong.
$25,000.
这可以支撑一个僵尸活一个月
This can sustain a zombie for a month.
别管什么松露 别管什么优托品
Forget Truffles. Forget Utopium.
大脑才是未来
Brains are the future.
这是你触及如此特殊行当的
This is your chance to get in on the ground floor
一个机会 你看...
of something truly special. You see...
僵尸要成为主流了
Zombies are about to become a thing.
什么让人变成僵尸
What exactly makes one a zombie?
是一种态度 还是造型
Is it an attitude? A style?
只需要接触僵尸病毒
One need only contract the zombie virus.
你知道病毒会怎么样吗
And you know what does a virus does?
会扩散
It spreads.
我给你看看一些计划书
Let me show you some projections.
你知道吗
You know what?
我还是不要这个黄金机会了
I think I'm gonna pass on this golden opportunity.
如果你能乖乖死掉
Now if you could do me the common courtesy of dying,
咱俩就当算了
I'll take my leave.
我觉得你没看清其中潜力所在 史戴西
I don't think you see the potential here, Stacey.
我的提议是这样的
Here's what I propose.
你是在全球做走私生意的
You excel at moving contraband around the globe.
我需要海外的大脑
I need brains from abroad.
你会成为我的国际商业伙伴
You'll be my international business partner.
一年内 你会赚回
In a year, you'll earn back
那箱子里的所有宝贝
all the goodies in that briefcase.
但那时候 我们已经赚了一大笔钱
But, by then, we'll have raked in so much profit
几乎可以躺在钱堆里
that it'll just be walking around money, you know.
我什么时候能开始
When do I start?
你好 我们是西雅图警局的
Hello. We're with the Seattle Police Department.
我们找塔特姆·维克勒 她在吗
We're looking for Tatum Weckler. Is she around?
塔特姆 警♥察♥ 找你的
Tatum! Cops! Here to see you!
-什么事 -你好 塔特姆
- What's going on? - Hi, Tatum.
我是丽芙·摩尔 这位是巴比诺警探
I'm Liv Moore, this is Detective Babineaux.
我们想问问有关你父亲的几个问题
We'd like to ask you a few questions about your dad.
我不想聊他的事
I don't like talking about him.
你听到了 再见
You heard her. Sayonara.
他不是自杀的
He didn't kill himself, you know.
你为什么这么认为
Why do you think that?
能让我们私下聊聊吗
Can we get a little privacy, please?
你在你父亲被杀前一天
You talked to your father on the phone
和他通过电♥话♥
on the day before he was killed.
你问他是不是他们逼他杀了罗克珊·格里尔
You asked him if they made him kill Roxanne Greer.
他们是谁
Who's they?
告诉我你们怎么知道我爸爸是被谋杀的
Tell me how you know my dad was murdered.
我们有一名证人
We have a witness.
他们是谁 塔特姆
Who's they, Tatum?
我说的是他脑内的声音
I was talking about the voices in his head.
他有幻觉
He had hallucinations.
-是谁 -一个狱警
- Who was it? - A prison guard.
你该走了
You should go.
如果你想起什么要告诉我们的
If you think of anything else you want to tell us,
给我打电♥话♥
please call.
也许我们能找个你说话更自在些的地方
Maybe we can meet somewhere you're more comfortable?
好
Yeah, okay.
现在僵尸都为警♥察♥干事了
So, zombies work for the police now.
放弃鬼混
就去约个会 是不是太隆重了
A bit much for Netflix and chill, don't you think?
我们得谈谈
We need to chat.
我欠你一个道歉
I owe you an apology.
为把我脑子轰飞吗
For blowing my brains out?
谈恋爱很难
Relationships are tough.
总得做你该做的事
You gotta do whatcha gotta do.
-你当时发狂了 -不 我明白
- You were a Romero. - No, I get it.
谁会想被人看到和我这样的废物一起呢
Who'd wanna be seen with an uggo like me, right?
你知道不是这样的
You know that's not it.
我深受你死去那一幕的困扰
I was so haunted by the way that you died
努力想把你全部忘掉
that I tried to push you out of my mind completely.
我一直在吃不同的脑子
I've been diving into all these different brains,
至少这样
at least in part, so that
我不用完全沉浸在自己的思绪中
I don't have to live inside my own head.
面对失去你的悲痛
Face the grief of losing you.
好吧
All right.
我感觉好多了
I'm feeling a little better.
也就是说我也是
Which means so am I.
这是道别了
This is goodbye.
让我们好好道别吧
Let's make it good.
丽芙
Liv...
看看我在楼下遇到了谁
Look who I ran into in the lobby.
我就让你们俩...
I'll, uh, let you two...
那只是...
That was just...
你的鬼魂前男友
Your ghost ex?
我应该嫉妒吗
Should I be jealous?
绝对不用
Definitely not.
佩顿在吗
Is, uh, Peyton around?
开玩笑的 睡衣不错
Kidding. Nice PJs.
想去大闹一场吗
You wanna go kick some ass?
他们变成哈利给我们看的那种怪物后
Once they turn into one of those monsters that Harley showed us,
有办法把他们变回去吗
is there any way to change them back?
醒醒 醒醒 醉鬼
Wakey. Wakey. You damn drunk.
表演时间到了 兄弟们
Bo John's time, Brother.
准备好魔法棍
Get out your wicked stick.
让大家看看他们想看的
Let's give the people what they want.
激怒这个僵尸 看他发狂变成怪兽吧
Let's light up a zombie and watch him go cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs.
让美国人看看有僵尸问题了
Show America they got a zombie problem!
-没错 宝贝 -是 长官
- Oh, yeah, baby! - Yes siree!
他们准备折磨他了吗
They're going to torture him now?
这是个靶场
It's a gun range.
这些家伙会武装到牙齿
These guys are gonna be armed to the teeth.
我们得有个计划 如果我们...
We need to have a plan. What if we...
你觉得你能在我车里抽烟吗
You think you're smoking in my car?
好样的 姑娘
Atta girl!
Ninety-nine thousand nine hundred and ninety-eight!
Ninety-nine thousand nine hundred and ninety-nine!
One hundred thousand!
太棒了
It's a beautiful thing!
你们俩过来 你们也是我们的成员
You two, get over here. You're a part of the team now.
你们确定吗
You guys sure about this?
-你们可能会杀了他 -我确定吗
- You might kill him. - Am I sure?
我当然确定
Hell, yes, I'm sure.
你看到的这东西已经死了
That thing you're looking at is already dead.
他只是一具吃脑袋的尸体
He's just a brain-eating corpse
就像吃掉我哥哥的那个一样
like the ones who ate my brother.
拿好枪 伙计们
Grab your shotguns, boys!
保护波 如果事情失控
Cover Bo! If that thing gets loose...
把它的脑袋轰掉
Blow its head off.
他们能感受到痛苦
They feel pain.
我给他注射的时候他哼哼了
He winces when I give him injections.
你可能会做得太过火 激怒他
You could u202dgo too far, fry him.
波知道怎么用赶牛棒
Bo knows cattle prods.
开始吧
Let's do this thing!
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表