剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
《我是僵尸》前情提要
Previously on iZombie...
这是我以前的上司 凯蒂·卡普斯
That's my old boss, Katty Kupps.
猜测她是在市里研究阿留申流感爆发
Guess she was in town working on this Aleutian flu outbreak.
我们追踪第一例在从巴黎到西雅图自♥由♥航♥空♥公♥司♥的航♥班♥
We traced the first cases to a flight from Paris to Sea-Tac.
帕特里斯 你最近乘坐自♥由♥航♥空♥航♥班♥从巴黎飞往西雅图
Hello, Patrice. You recently flew from Paris to Seattle on Air Liberte?
-是啊 -姑娘们
- Yeah? - Girls?
凯里·高德 帕特里斯是你的女儿
Carey Gold? Patrice is your daughter?
你不再是菲尔莫尔格拉夫的雇员了
You are no longer an employee of Fillmore-Graves,
即时生效
effective immediately.
-你变回人类了 -是的
- You're human? - Yeah.
纪念旧时光送别会 你来不来
Farewell bash for the ages. You in?
僵尸是令人憎恶之事
Zombies are abominations!
金发炸♥弹♥
致命爆♥炸♥
消防局发言人声称
A spokesman from the fire department
他们仍没有在爆♥炸♥中死亡的
says they still don't have a final count
具体人数
for the number of people killed in the explosion.
死者姓名仍未
Names of the deceased have not yet been
-告知家属 -丽芙
- released to family members. - Liv.
六居室的房♥子是租给菲尔莫尔格拉夫公♥司♥职工的
The six-bedroom home was leased to employees of Fillmore-Graves,
该公♥司♥是一家跨国♥军♥事承包公♥司♥
a multi-national military contracting firm.
他们会没事的
They're going to be okay.
我们经历过更可怕的
Been through worse.
你还活着
You're alive!
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
真是时候
About damn time.
贾斯丁
Justin!
我们太害怕了
We were so scared.
我没事
I'm okay.
我们没事
We're okay.
我们以为你们死了
We thought you were dead.
娜塔莉死了
Natalie's dead.
还有科因 赫尔利和扎克 我的小队大部分人都死了
Coyne and Hurley and Zack. Most of my squad.
我们活着的唯一原因是...
The only reason we're alive is...
该死的运气
Dumb luck.
你今晚怎么回事
So what happened to you tonight?
去哪了
Where were you?
我怎么觉得今晚的糟糕还在继续
Why do I have a feeling my night's not getting any better?
我和菜斯·格拉夫睡了
I slept with Chase Graves.
你... 什么
You... What?
那不是我
It wasn't me.
我吃了一个性♥爱♥成瘾的女人的脑子
I ate the brain of a woman who was addicted to anonymous sex.
她会从酒店酒吧挑男人...
She'd pick men up from hotel bars...
全都是一♥夜♥情♥ 都是没有意义的
They were all one-night-stands, all meaningless...
你当时受了脑子影响
You were on the brain?
那又如何 不算数吗
So, what? It doesn't count?
我试图反抗...
I tried to fight it...
我也吃过脑子 丽芙
I've been on brains before, Liv.
如果你真的想反抗的话是不会受影响的
And you can fight them if you really want to.
贾斯丁 拜托...
Justin, please...
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
贾斯丁
Justin...
-贾斯丁 -菜斯·格拉夫
- Justin... - Chase Graves?
我是僵尸 第三季第十三集
布莱恩的最后一支舞
又来了
It's happening again.
我现在没心情 唐纳德
Not in the mood, Donald.
老兄 你真该看看这个
Dude, you really need to see this.
编舞者的蓝色大脑太酷了
Choreographer blue brain is a big hit.
我们应该提价
We should up the price.
猫抓柱
-我的俄♥罗♥斯♥大脑的货呢 -坦纳在哪
- Hey! Where's my shipment of Russian brains? - Where's Tanner?
卸货地点有政♥府♥的人 他们拦截了我们的箱子
There were Feds at the drop. They intercepted our crate.
-扯淡 -坦纳呢
- Balls. - And Tanner?
他被抓了
He got clipped.
什么
What?
这条腿找不到主人
I can't find a body for this leg.
真像最恐怖的拼图游戏
It's like the most horrible jigsaw puzzle ever.
我今天真不想来这
I was not looking forward to coming down here today.
告诉我你是来分散我们的注意力的
Tell me you're here to offer a welcome distraction.
凯蒂·卡普斯案子有消息了
I have news on the Katty Kupps case.
当我们造访塔特姆·维克勒的时候
When we went to interview Tatum Weckler,
还记得她粗暴的朋友吗
remember her surly friend?
-记得 -她叫帕特里斯·高德
- Yeah. - Her name is Patrice Gold.
是凯里·高德的女儿
She's Carey Gold's daughter.
-所以又牵扯到了菲尔莫尔格拉夫 -真奇怪
- So there's a Fillmore-Graves connection. - That's weird.
帕特里斯当时在飞往巴黎
Patrice was on the Paris flight.
是凯蒂问过话的人之一
So she's one of the people Katty interviewed?
帕特里斯说凯蒂被谋杀那天
And Patrice claims she didn't see Katty
她没见过凯蒂 但我不信
on the day she was murdered, but I don't believe her.
再说 根据凯里·高德的话
Plus, according to Carey Gold,
菜斯·格拉夫让帕特里斯去巴黎把他的狗
Chase Graves asked Patrice to pick up his dog in Paris
带回这里来
and fly it back to him here.
这肯定有问题
And that's gotta mean something.
带回他的狗怎么能释放病毒
I'm not sure how bringing his dog back would unleash the virus.
菜斯·格拉夫让一个13岁的僵尸
Chase Graves sends a 13-year-old zombie
去巴黎带回他的狗
to Paris to bring back his dog.
接下来 就发生了致命病毒大爆发
Next thing we know, there's an outbreak of a deadly disease
源头就是那班飞机
originating on that flight.
有问题
It's fishy.
菲尔莫尔格拉夫把病毒扩散到西雅图
What's the upside of Fillmore-Graves
上头是谁
introducing a deadly virus in Seattle?
梅杰和贾斯丁说菲尔莫尔格拉夫
Major and Justin say there's always a shortage of brains
脑子总是不够
at Fillmore-Graves.
而致命病毒扩散可以满足他们的需求
An outbreak of a deadly flu virus would get them what they need.
他们就真的是恶魔
Then they really are monsters.
我有主意了
I have an idea.
来看看这个
Come look at this.
如果菜斯用一个
What if Chase arranged for the dog
防吠项圈让狗不叫呢
to be wearing one of these anti-barking collars
这种项圈可以分泌香茅油让你的狗不乱叫
that emits citronella to train your dog not to bark...
但他在里面灌满了病毒
But he loaded it with the virus.
那个锡克教的吉米提到过一条狂吠的狗
Jimmy, the Sikh, he mentioned a barking dog.
走到哪都在散播病毒
Emitting virus everywhere he went.
但我们怎么确定它戴了这种项圈
But how do we know he was wearing one of these collars?
它昨晚就戴了一个
He was wearing one as of last night.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
另外菜斯·格拉夫认识凯蒂·卡普斯
Also, there's this, Chase Graves knew Katty Kupps.
-你看到他们在一起的影像了吗 -没有
- You had a vision of them together? - No.
我知道菜斯有张酒吧纸巾
I know that Chase had Katty's room number
上面写了凯蒂的房♥间号♥ 是凯蒂的字迹
written on a folded bar napkin in Katty's handwriting.
我们还知道凯蒂每晚都带不同的男人回家
We know that Katty went home with men every night.
或许某天晚上她试图带菜斯回家
Maybe one night she tried to take Chase home,
然后他把她引向了死亡
and he lured her to her death.
他可能已经知道她正接近他们计划的真♥相♥
He could've learned she was zeroing in on their plan.
等等 慢点
Wait. Slow down.
你是怎么看到这张纸巾的
How'd you see this napkin?
你是怎么知道他的狗戴了香茅项圈的
How do you know his dog had a citronella collar?
我去过他的房♥间
I was up in his room.
我见过那条狗 看到了纸巾
I met the dog. I saw the napkin.
你潜入了他的房♥间
You snuck into his room?
丽芙
Liv...
不是"潜入"是"边和他亲热边倒♥退♥进门"
Not so much "snuck into" as "backed into while making out."
我和菜斯·格拉夫睡了
I slept with Chase Graves.
我受到了凯蒂脑子的影响
I was on Katty's brain.
那女人只要是个男人就行
The woman wasn't choosey about her lovers.
多谢夸奖
Thanks.
艾莉森·康纳说
Alison Connor
她认为那幢房♥子是间制毒工场
said she thought the house was being used as a meth lab.
我们住在无聊到死的西雅图郊区
We live in the boring-ass suburbs of Seattle.
想给这故事添油加醋也可以理解
Nothing wrong with adding a bit of drama to the story.
没有脑子 没有收获
我们从第三世界战区进口脑子
We're importing brains from third-world countries, war zones...
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表