剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
You expecting something from the CDC?
-什么东西 -传真 没有封面
- What is it? - Fax. No cover.
你所要求自♥由♥航♥班♥上...
Passenger ID request on an Air Liberte flight...
17D乘客身份 是我的
17D? Yeah, that's me.
你最近见过哈利·约翰斯吗
You seen Harley Johns lately?
哈利·约翰斯 没有 怎么了
Harley Johns? No. Why?
只是...那家伙基本失踪了
Just... The guy's basically disappeared.
约翰斯那帮人 突然都不见了
Whole Johns clan, just off the map.
真奇怪
That's weird.
是啊
Yeah.
的确很奇怪
It is weird.
警探
Detective?
巴比诺
Babineaux.
帕特里斯在吗
Is Patrice here?
还有监护人吗
And a parent, maybe?
这么晚了 我们不见客
We're not supposed to have guests this late.
我不是客人 我是警♥察♥
I'm not a guest, I'm the police.
能帮我叫一下帕特里斯吗
Could you get Patrice for me?
你好 帕特里斯
Hello, Patrice.
我得问你几个问题
I need to ask you some questions.
你最近乘坐自♥由♥航♥空♥航♥班♥从巴黎飞往西雅图 对吗
You recently flew from Paris to Seattle on Air Liberte, correct?
是啊
Yeah?
你换了位置
And you changed seats?
和一个一等座的男人换了
Switched with a man in first class?
是的 但是我...
Yeah, but I...
你或这房♥子里的谁有接近过这个女人吗
Were you or anyone in this house approached by this woman?
她是疾控中心的
She worked for the Center for Disease Control.
她被杀了
She was murdered.
不 我没见过她
No. I've never seen her.
别骗我 帕特里斯
Don't lie to me, Patrice.
我...我说了 我没有...
I... Like I said, I don't...
怎么回事 姑娘们
What the hell's going on, girls?
你们知道现在几点了吗
Do you know what time it is?
凯里·高德
Carey Gold?
帕特里斯是你的女儿
Patrice is your daughter?
大家伙 大家伙 能安静一下吗
Everyone. Everyone. Can I have your attention?
大家伙 听我说几句
Everyone, if I may?
祝酒
A toast!
至梅杰·利里怀特
To Major Lillywhite.
一个好人 好朋友
A good man, a good friend.
太帅
Too pretty?
太人类
Too human?
太黑
Too tan?
没错
Alas, yes.
但我们不能以肤色取人
But I say, let us not judge a man by the color of his skin,
而应该关注他们的内在
but by the content of his character.
敬梅杰
To Major!
我还拿着杯子呢
There's a beverage here.
我也会想你们的
All right. I'll miss you guys, too.
我是认真的
I mean it.
我会想你们的
I'm gonna miss you guys.
挺你 伙计
Back at you, man.
听着 我们能谈谈吗
Listen, can we talk?
好的
Yeah.
怎么了
What's up?
我也不想拉你出来
I hate to pull you out of there.
是丽芙
It's Liv.
她几小时前就应该到了
She was supposed to be here a couple hours ago,
我联♥系♥不上她
now I can't get a hold of her.
她就是这样的 还是说...
Like, is this a thing she does or...
不 有时候她工作忙
No. Sometimes she gets caught up in her work.
肯定是突然出了什么事
I'm sure something just came up.
做好心理准备
Brace yourself. You ready?
-什么准备 -去吧 白牙
- Ready for what? - Go get her, White Fang.
天啊
Oh, my.
你养了一只狗
You had a dog in there?
可怜的家伙
Yeah, poor guy.
它厌倦了酒店中的生活
He's getting tired of hotel life.
明天我终于能接他去我的新家了
I'll finally get him to my new place tomorrow.
我会喜欢院子的
He's gonna like having a yard.
我的迷你冰箱里还有几管脑子
I got a couple of brain tubes in my mini-fridge
如果你饿的话
if you're hungry.
或者可以叫客房♥服务
Or we can order room service.
我该走了
I should get going.
太晚了
It's probably getting late.
我得向你坦白
You know, I have to, uh, confess something to you.
什么
Yeah?
凯蒂
242号♥房♥
自从我们在巴拉克斯
I've been thinking about you
募捐活动后我一直在向你
since we met at the Baracus fundraiser.
真的不能留下来吗
Sure I can't talk you into staying?
跟我一起洗个澡
Perhaps joining me in the shower?
你认识那家伙吗
You know that guy?
哪个家伙
What guy?
那个穿深色外套的家伙刚刚进来
Guy in the dark coat just wandered in here,
喝我们的酒
started drinking our beer.
从来没见过他
Never seen him before.
可能就是个酒鬼 想来搞点酒
Probably some wino, got a whiff of alcohol,
就溜了进来
sensed an opportunity.
伙计
Buddy.
听着 这是...
Yo, dude, look, it's...
僵尸是令人憎恶之事
Zombies are abominations.
我们就是令人憎恶之事
That's what we are. Abominations!
不
No.
我告诉丽芙我不需要她帮助将自己...
I told Liv I didn't want her out there putting herself in...
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表