剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
《我是僵尸》前情提要
Previously on iZombie...
猫抓柱
The Scratching Post.
我们现在就行动起来吧
Let's get up and running.
我们现在还没有客源
We don't have any customers yet.
那我们就创造点客源出来
Make some.
就像咱们的会所名字一样 抓伤他们
Do like our name says, "Scratch"
过不了多久你再次发作时
It won't be long before you have an episode
可能会严重到那支吸入器也帮不了你
too severe for that inhaler to help.
我已经研制出一种和第二次解药
I've developed a serum that could potentially undo
配合使用能恢复记忆的血清
the memory loss that accompanies the second zombie cure.
你得找个人看着你
You should find someone to keep an eye on you.
以免突然出现不良反应
In case things take a sudden turn for the worse.
-怎么说 -什么都没有
- What's the work? - Nothing.
抱歉这样你的朋友们就没有办法了
I'm sorry about what this means for your friends.
带我去警♥察♥局停尸房♥
Take me to the police morgue.
他需要解药
He needs the cure. Now.
我注射解药
I take the cure,
我所认识的所有人都将被我遗忘
and everyone I've ever known is wiped from my memory.
是时候了
It's time.
我会想你们的
I'm gonna miss you guys.
交际花出糗
你知道几点了吗 你又迟到了
Do you know what time it is? You're late. Again.
太抱歉了 罗恩
I am so sorry, Ron.
我在岩鱼做DJ来着
I had a last-minute DJ set at the Rockfish,
但我忘带我的唱片了 老板一直在骂我呢
but I forgot my vinyl and the promoter kept yelling at me.
伊冯 我知道你戏多 这样如何
Yvonne, clearly you like drama, so how about this?
再这样你就被炒了 这个戏码怎么样
Keep this up, and you're fired. Dramatic enough?
没事 罗恩 交给我
It's okay, Ron. I've got it.
抱歉 罗恩
Sorry, Ron!
谢谢 乔尔
Thanks, Joel.
我发誓我不知道几点了
I swear, I didn't know how late it was.
-你能... -别担心 我会和罗恩谈
- Can you... - Don't worry, I'll talk to Ron.
乔尔 你最好了
Joel, you're the best.
下班之后有场聚会
After this, there's a great afterhours thing at Shindig.
我们去吧 我和你...
We're going, me and you...
等等 伊冯 你听到罗恩说的了
Wait, Yvonne, you heard Ron.
别再出岔子了
No more drama.
好吧
Right.
不会再有戏了
No more drama.
我保证
I promise.
-伊冯·法隆 -对
- Yvonne Fallon? - Yeah?
我是僵尸 第三季第六集
梅杰大反转
老天
My God...
天啊 太好吃了
Oh, God, it's so good.
佩顿
Peyton.
医院
The hospital.
天啊 这么软绵绵的
Oh, my God, and so creamy... Mmm...
好了 我很高兴你是人类
Okay, I'm glad you're human
又能感受到味道了
and are again able to experience the concept of flavor,
但你能小点声吗
but can we at least dial down the noises?
克莱夫
Clive.
里夫斯教练
Coach Reeves.
米诺尔
Minor!
太坏了
Low blow...
老天啊
Oh, my God.
这么脆 还有咸味还有巧克力
It's the crunch with the salty and the chocolate.
太好吃了
Boom!
就这样吧
And we'll stop here.
没有遗留僵尸迹象 这很好
No lingering zombie signs, that's good.
丽芙 听到了吗 解药起效了 我变回人类了
Liv, hear that? The cure worked. I'm human again!
但也让你变小了好几岁吗
But it also turned you into a baby?
他和人类食物的重遇真是太激动人心了
His reunion with human food has been intense.
但好消息是 他的记忆目前为止是完整的
But the good news is, his memory seems intact thus far.
对 我什么都记得
Yeah. I remember everything.
包括昨晚 你知道的 太棒了
Including last night. Which was, you know, spectacular.
我还在呢
Still in the room.
是啊 也很复杂 但我...
Yeah. Also, complicated, but I...
好吧 不行 你这样
Okay, no, I can't have this conversation
我没法认真讲话
with you looking like this.
而且我得回家了
And also I need to get home.
好吧 我也有事情要做
Right. u202dI got things to do, too.
你在呢 你去哪了
Oh, there you are. Where've you been?
我刚看到新人类梅杰·利里怀特
Watching a newly human Major Lilywhite
吃一大堆冰淇淋吃得可恶心了
disgustingly consume several gallons of ice cream.
等等 梅杰注射了解药吗
Wait, Major took the cure?
-他的记忆呢 -目前没事 但还早
- How's his memory? - So far, so good, but it's early.
似乎有人提高了早餐的标准
Looks like someone's raising the bar on breakfast.
这个我最拿手
Good luck topping this one.
有人说大话了
That sounds like a dare.
也有可能是真的啊
Maybe because it is.
好吧
So, uh, maybe now that this is a thing,
也许我们的公共区域也要来个分级制度了
we can agree on, say, an MPAA rating for communal spaces?
抱歉 我们会注意的
Sorry. We'll keep it PG.
丽芙
Liv?
她这是突然中风了还是怎样
Is she having a small stroke, or...
僵尸幻象 会过去的
Zombie vision. It'll pass.
也有可能不会
Or not.
你还好吗
You okay?
对 抱歉
Yeah. Sorry.
好久啊 你是和谁上了个床吗...
That went on forever. Were you having sex with Sting, or...
就是我刚吃的这个脑子的问题
Just this brain I've been on.
拉维把它浸在某种蓝色的溶液里
Ravi soaked it in some blue solution,
是他记忆研究的一部分
part of his memory research.
幻象很强烈 一段时间里是很有趣 但...
The visions are intense, which was fun for a while, but...
老天 我已经厌烦了脑子里一直有别人了
God, I'm tired of having other people in my head, you know?
克莱夫 得去工作了
Clive. Gotta get to work.
保重
Be good.
伊冯·法隆 杂货店收银员
Yvonne Fallon, grocery store check-out girl.
吹风机在浴缸里
Hair dryer in tub.
我觉得应该是被电死的
I feel pretty safe saying cause of death was electrocution.
自杀吗
Suicide?
不是
Nope.
看 吹风机坏了一个角
Look. There's a piece broken off the dryer,
砖上也有一个缺口 这里
and there's a chipped tile, here.
吹风机的一个部分 损坏了砖
Small piece of the hair dryer, breaks off the tile,
飞到了这里
landed here.
有人丢进去的 可能是这个区域
Someone threw it in. Probably from around here.
我看到了...
I saw it...
我明白 你想说什么
And I got it, what's your point?
-这是垃圾 -怎么回事
- The point is it's garbage! - What the hell's going on?
我们在垃圾里找到了这个 瑟曼·曼森的签名棒球
We found it in the trash. The baseball signed by Thurman Munson.
-我能留着吗 -不行 装袋子登记起来
- Can I keep it? - No. Bag it and log it.
我也是这么说的 警探
That's what I told him, Detective.
室友已经冷静下来了 可以和你谈
The roommate's calmed down. She's ready to talk to you.
巴尔布 是你看到的尸体吗
So Barb, you found the body?
对 我昨晚住在男友家
Yes. I was at my boyfriend's last night
我今早回来的时候就看到她这样了
and when I got back this morning I found her like that.
你认识她很久了吗
Had you known her long?
一年
A year.
我在克雷格网站认识她的
I met her on Craigslist.
这房♥子是我从祖父那里继承的
I inherited the house from my grandfather
就把多余的房♥间租出去了
and rented out the spare room.
没有强行入室的迹象 她可能认识凶手
There were no signs of forced entry, she likely knew her killer.
你认识她的朋友吗 或者男友
You know her friends? Boyfriends?
不 我比较宅
No. I'm a homebody.
她整夜整夜地去聚会
She was a party-all-night type.
她这个人总是很戏剧性...
She was always wrapped up in some drama or whatever...
你见过她的房♥间了吗
You saw her room?
有点乱啊
Bit of a mess.
她就是这样的
That's what she was...
乱糟糟的
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表