剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
But, you know, I've done my job.
她情况怎么样 有什么异常吗
What was she like? Anything weird?
直接吃吧 没什么异常的 你也吃过更糟糕的
You know, driven, direct, nothing weird. You've had worse.
这就是你的肯定吗
That's your glowing endorsement?
你和这个女人睡过
You slept with this woman.
我是被迫的
It was a grudge-boink.
但是
Although, um...
你应该知道 你也许发现了...
You should know, you might find yourself...
你也被我深深吸引
Attracted to me.
还真是没什么"奇怪"的
So much for nothing weird.
我们已经检查了卡普斯的酒店房♥间
We just checked out Ms. Kupps' hotel room.
猜测她是在市里研究阿留申病毒爆发
Guess she was in town working on this Aleutian flu outbreak,
这是丽芙·摩尔
so, Liv Moore,
拉维·查克拉巴提
Ravi Chakrabarti,
疾病控制中心的梅格·纳文斯
Meg Nevins, CDC.
我请她来给我们简要概括下凯蒂工作内容
I asked her to brief us on what Katty was doing here.
好的
Right.
凯蒂一直做的是流行病学的数据整合
Katty was doing in-person epidemiological data assembly,
追踪可能的阿留申病毒传播载体
tracking a probable vector of the Aleutian flu cluster.
做问话 追踪病毒的扩散
Doing interviews, tracking the spread of the virus.
可能的载体 那你们知道病毒是怎么来的吗
Probable vector? So, you know how it got here?
我们追踪第一例
We traced the first cases
从巴黎到西雅图的自♥由♥航♥空♥公♥司♥的航♥班♥
to an Air Liberte flight from Paris to SeaTac.
我们团队一直在问话这架航♥班♥的所有人
Our team's been interviewing everyone on the flight.
卡普斯女士一直在追踪头等舱的旅客
Ms. Kupps was tracking passengers in first class.
根据她的记录 她还有四人未问话
According to her record, she had four left.
你们如果没有关于卡普斯女士更具体的问题
Now, unless you have any further questions specific to Ms. Kupps,
我要去工作了 再见
I have work to do. Good day.
我已经拿到卡普斯女士留在房♥间的笔记了
I've got Ms. Kupps' notes that were left in her room.
有好多笔记是写在酒店酒吧的餐巾纸上
Hmm. Lots of notes on cocktail napkins from the hotel bar.
如果我理解的没错的话 也可能不对
So, if I understood correctly, and it's possible I didn't,
在她活着的最后一天
on the last day she was alive,
卡普斯女士应该去找她还没问话的
Ms. Kupps should've been interviewing the four people in first class
头等舱的四位旅客
she hadn't gotten to yet.
我们要在她最后一天列个时间轴
We need to put together a timeline of her last day.
我们有旅客名单 很多神秘的便条
We got the passenger list, lots of cryptic notes,
还有这个"170" 这是什么意思
including this one, "170." What can that mean?
D 17D 座位号♥
D, 17D, a seat number?
我们疾病中心的朋友没有告诉我们全部的事情
You know, our CDC friend isn't telling us everything.
首先 阿留申病毒
I mean, A, the Aleutian flu
被认为在爆发前一直是休眠状态
was considered dormant until this outbreak.
其次 如果巴黎是起始地
B, if Paris was the origin,
到这里后应该已经爆发了
there'd be an active outbreak, just like here.
你在说...
Are you saying...
我是说 疾病控制中心害怕
I'm saying the CDC fears
这次爆发是由于生物恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
this outbreak has been caused by bio-terrorism.
生物恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
Bio-terrorism?
未必就是生物恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
Not definitely bio-terrorism.
只是 有可能是生物恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
Just, you know, possibly bio-terrorism.
好吧 拉维 我需要你也去进行问话
Okay, Ravi, I'm gonna need you to sit in on these interviews.
我们需要你的专业知识
We'll need your expertise on this.
好的 没问题
Right. Of course.
生物恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
Bio-terrorism.
其实 我不太确定
You know, I'm not sure
疾病控制中心的小姐什么时候来的
what time the CDC lady showed up,
但我知道我请她在2点50分离开的
but I know I asked her to leave at 2:50.
你请她离开
You asked her to leave?
我需要在新闻节目开始前泡杯茶
I needed time to make my tea before my news program started.
我超爱主播谢帕德·史密斯
I love that Shepard Smith.
那色眯眯的小眼神
Those bedroom eyes.
可以告诉我们一些卡普斯教授的举止吗
Can you tell us anything about Dr. Kupps's demeanor?
她很好
She was fine.
有点冷漠
A little standoffish.
我着急了
I was the one who was anxious.
一想到坐在我身旁的人
The thought that I was sitting right next to a person
全是细菌
who had those germs.
每次我后喉咙有点痒时
Every time I get a little tickle in the back of my throat,
我就在想"就这样吧"
I think, "This is it."
你喉咙痒吗
You have a tickle in your throat?
有时会有些干
Well, I get a little dry sometimes.
喝点水 给她点水
Have some water. Give her some water.
你还记得
Do you happen to remember
卡普斯教授问的什么问题吗
any of the questions Dr. Kupps asked you?
她问我是否吃了飞行供应餐
She asked if I ate the in-flight meal,
我喝了什么 是否在饮品中加冰
what I drank, if I had ice in my drink,
是否用过卫生间
if I used the lavatory...
她问你是否在卫生间用香皂了吗
Did she ask if you used the soap in the lavatory?
拜托
Please.
我们一共就谈了十分钟
We had a full 10 minutes on the soap.
当调查类似这种的爆发时
When investigating an outbreak like this,
这是很重要的让疾病控制中心非常...
it's imperative that the CDC is extremely...
是吗 你喜欢这样吗
Yeah? You like that?
没错
Oh, yeah.
怎么了 有蜘蛛吗
What? Is there a spider?
在我身上吗
Is it on me?
臭小猫
Dead kittens.
温斯顿·邱吉尔吃了炸鸡块
Winston Churchill eating fried chicken.
空虚的赫特族人
Flatulent Jabba the Hutt.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
拜托 为了美好的事物和神圣的爱
Oh, please, for the love of all things good and holy,
快停止吧
just make this stop.
是偏头痛吗 亲爱的
Is it a migraine, honey?
我倒希望
I wish.
你是出现...
Did you just have a...
我在里面吗
Was I in there?
我们都忘记这段 好吗
Can we just get this over with, please?
查克拉巴提教授
Dr. Chakrabarti.
也许在摩尔女士整理头绪时
Maybe you should continue with your questions
你可以继续你的问题
while Dr. Moore collects herself.
卡普斯女士问你关于别的旅客了吗
Did Ms. Kupps ask you about the other passengers?
是否看到有人携带了奇怪的东西
If you saw anyone carrying anything odd?
是的
Yes.
我告诉了她是坐我旁边的男人
And I told her about the man sitting next to me.
他非常可疑
He was very suspicious.
怎么可疑
How so?
他是那类人之一 你懂的
Well, he was one of those, you know...
像你这样
Like you,
他是头上戴着玩意的那种人
and he had one of those whoosie-whatsits on his head.
戴着玩意的人
A whoosie-whatsit?
就是穆♥斯♥林♥那种的
One of those Muslim thingamabobs.
就像《日落大道》的诺玛·戴斯蒙德
Like Norma Desmond in Sunset Boulevard.
所以你说的玩意意思是包头巾
So, by whoosie-whatsit you mean Turban.
而你说的穆♥斯♥林♥意思是锡克教♥徒♥
By Muslim you mean Sikh.
你说的像我这样意思是棕种人
And by like me you mean brown.
是的
Yes.
他做了任何和你有关的事情了吗
Was there anything he actually did that concerned you?
他只是看起来像那种
You know, he just seemed like a person
不尊重人类生命的人
with no regard for human life.
好了 好了
Yes, yes, yes.
我必须要跳跳
I just have to bounce a little.
抱歉 这样太分心了吗
Sorry. Is that too distracting?
没事
It's fine.
卡普斯女士是在约上午11点离开你家的吗
So, Ms. Kupps left your place around 11:00 a.M.?
就是这样
I think that's right.
我能拿一下我的笔记本么
Can I just get my notes?
站在那别动
Stay back there.
她有没有问你关于同行旅客的问题
Uh, did she ask about your fellow passengers?
有谁用过什么东西
If anyone used anything,
比如哮喘吸入器或者香水
like, say, an asthma inhaler or perfume?
是 她都问了
Yeah, she asked me all that.
但是 就像我跟她说的一样
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表