剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Coffee? Maybe a soda?
你们有杀菌剂吗
You got any hand sanitizer?
等我们聊完我可以给你拿几瓶来
I'm sure I can track some down once we're finished talking.
你已经知晓了自己的权利 维克勒先生
You've been advised of your rights, Mr. Weckler.
你可以选择请一名律师
You can choose to have a lawyer...
詹姆斯·维克勒
James Weckler.
疯狂的詹姆斯·维克勒
Crazy James Weckler.
你知道谁看到警♥察♥会跑吗 疯詹姆斯
You know who flees from the police, Crazy James?
有罪的人会跑
Guilty people flee.
这种人才会
That's who.
我们可以直接关掉摄像头的 丽芙
We could've just shut the camera off, Liv.
她是这里的人吗
Does she work here?
你杀了她 对吗
You murdered her, didn't you?
你发现她在摄录调♥教♥过程
You found out she was recording sessions,
你想着你能偷走储存卡
and you figured you could steal the memory card
勒索其他人 所以你就闯了进去
and blackmail the other men on it, so you broke in.
你没打算杀她
You didn't plan to kill her,
但她抓了你个现行
but she caught you in the act,
你决定你不要回监狱
and you decided that you weren't going back to prison,
即使这意味着罗克珊得死
even if it meant Roxanne Greer had to die.
我是杀了她
I did kill her.
就当是因为你说的这个原因吧
And let's just say it's for the reason you said.
总比其他原因好
It's as good as any other.
这时候你们不是应该给我纸笔
Isn't this the part where you give me your pad
让我全部写下来吗
and let me write it all down?
准备好去酒吧了吗
You ready to head to the bar?
我们要为奥蒂斯喝一杯
We're gonna pour out one for Otis.
快好了
Almost.
我还在想别的
It was something else.
我看到一冰柜的头颅
Seeing an ice chest full of heads.
是啊 僵尸也要吃东西
Yeah, well, zombies need to eat,
脑子永远不够吃
and there are never enough brains to go around.
再说了 那些人反正也不会用
Besides, those guys weren't using them anymore.
不 我想了很久了
No, I thought a lot about it.
我明白
I get it.
你真的得去看看医生
We should really get a medic to look at you.
我没事
I'm fine.
我得一个人缓缓
Need to puke my guts out for a minute.
然后就去酒吧为奥蒂斯喝一杯
Then I'll head over to the bar and raise a glass for Otis,
那个没人喜欢的自大鬼
that cocky son of a bitch no one liked.
差不多就这么说
Phrase it just like that.
酒吧见
See you there?
嗯
Yeah.
梅杰
Major.
带我去警♥察♥局停尸房♥
Take me to the police morgue.
死亡和他的朋友
我们当时在作战 梅杰被捅了好几下
We were in a battle. Major was stabbed a bunch of times.
致命的不是捅伤
That's not what's killing him.
他的肺部充满了液体 他需要解药
His lungs are filling up with fluid. He needs the cure. Now.
什么解药
Cure for what?
-别给他注射 -我们别无选择 他会死的
- Don't inject him. - We have no choice. He's gonna die.
如果我们把他变成人类 这些伤会要他的命
If we turn him human, these wounds will kill him.
-什么 让他变成人类 -那怎么办
- What? Turn him human? - Then what's the plan?
祈祷他不会先因为胸腔积液而死吗
Pray the pleural effusion doesn't kill him first?
在老鼠身上 它们的大脑融化前
With the rats, the pneumonia
都是先感染的肺炎
was the precursor to their brains melting.
给我找一个干净的最大号♥针筒
Get me an empty syringe with the biggest needle we can find.
我用穿刺技术吸取积液
I'll treat the effusion with a thorancentesis.
帮我把他翻过来
Help me get him on his side.
这应该能给我们争取足够的时间等他伤口愈合
This should buy us enough time for his wounds to heal.
你可以的
You got this.
猫抓柱
干杯
Cheers!
你还需要什么 老大
What else do you need, boss?
没事了 滑子
I'm good, slick.
开业礼大获成功
The grand opening was a success.
这些蠢蛋都在说什么
What do these fools keep saying?
这是孟加拉语的干杯
It's Bengali for "Cheers."
我们还供应虎脑吗
We're serving tiger brains?
不 这些脑子来自孟加拉的一家医院
No... The brains are from a hospital in Bangladesh.
要是我原来的使唤弟兄能看到我现在这样就好了
If only my old corner boy buddies could see me now.
请大家喝一轮
A round of drinks on me!
唐·E 你们小小的供应商
Don E., your humble proprietor.
干杯
Cheers!
上♥床♥吧
Go to bed.
我陪着梅杰
I'll stay with Major.
我...
I'll, uh...
我再去煮一壶咖啡
I'll make another pot of coffee.
不
No.
休息一下 我们明天还需要你
Get some rest, we need you on your game tomorrow.
如果你需要我 我就在楼下客厅
I'll be right down the hall if you need me.
继续睡吧
Go back to sleep.
出什么事了
What happened?
本来你因为肺部积液要死了
The pneumonia was gonna take you out,
但我们得等你受的伤恢复一些后
but we couldn't give you the cure until
再给你注射解药
your combat wounds had healed a bit.
布莱恩怎么样了
What happened with Blaine?
记忆恢复血清有用吗
Did the memory serum work?
没用
It didn't.
我很抱歉 梅杰
I'm so sorry, Major.
那就这样了
Then this is it.
等我痊愈后
Once I heal up,
我注射解药
I take the cure,
我所认识的所有人都将被我遗忘
and everyone I've ever known is wiped from my memory.
也许解药对你不会有同样的副作用
Maybe the cure won't have the same effect on you.
-也许你会... -丽芙
- Maybe you'll... - Liv.
别说了
Stop.
我需要你为我做一些事
I need you to do something for me.
说吧
Name it.
我变成另一个人后
Once I'm new me,
要不停地告诉我我们对彼此有多重要
keep reminding me of what we meant to each other?
然后给我一个新的名字
And give me a new name.
不那么傻的名字
One that's less silly.
格恩·布兰斯顿
Gern Blanston.
可以啊
Why not.
告诉我我们第一次接吻
Tell me about the first time we kissed.
我可不想忘记这段记忆
That's one memory I don't want to lose.
其实更像是激♥情♥调♥教♥
It was more of a heavy make-out session actually.
你是来"学习"的
You'd come over to "Study."
你还记得你穿着什么吗
Remember what you were wearing?
我不记得
I don't.
睡衣
Pajamas.
洗衣日穿睡衣
Laundry day pajamas.
我想
I thought,
这女孩绝对不会喜欢我
"There's no way this girl is into me."
我在你身边很自在
I was comfortable around you.
你应该珍惜这一点 格恩
It's a gift you have, Gern.
你让人们很放松
You put people at ease.
你看上去很美
You looked beautiful.
忘记一切有一个好处
There's one silver lining to forgetting everything.
什么
What?
我会再次为你神魂颠倒
You'll knock me off my feet all over again.
丽芙
Liv...
进来
Come in.
我可以回去的
I can come back.
没事
It's okay.
我们的病人怎么样了
How's our patient?
还行
Keeping it together.
你的愈合程度应该能让你撑下去了
You are healing enough to survive,
就算体质虚弱也没有问题
even as a relatively fragile human.
是时候了
It's time.
记忆丧失的过程是缓慢的
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表