剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
不 拜托 别这样
No, please. Don't do this!
我需要更多时间研究他
I need more time to study him!
拯救人类 这才是任务吧
Saving the human race, that was the mission, right?
我们要做得就是这个 医生
That's what we're doing, Doc.
我们要让世界看看他们要怕的是什么
We're showing the world what they have to be afraid of.
你们折腾完自己的兄弟了吗
You boys get the night off from boning your cousins?
不想挨枪子就乖乖站在那里 医生
You're gonna get shot or shocked standing there, Doc.
数到五
On the count of five...
就开始
This thing is on,
你站在那里 对我们来说毫无意义
and you standing there don't mean a damn thing to us.
他是个人
He is a person.
他的确是僵尸
Zombie, yes.
但也是人
But a person.
五
Five.
-四 -不 不要 拉维
- Four. - No! Please, Ravi!
-我要打穿你 -让开 书呆子
- I'm gonna light you up! - Move it, Shockterbooty!
-三 -听他的 拉维 快让开
- Three. - Listen to him. Ravi. Please! Move!
-快点 -快让开
- Now! - Please move!
-快点 -不要
- Do it! - Don't do this!
-二 -听他的 不
- Two. u202d- Listen! No!
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表