剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
即时生效
effective immediately.
长官 我很抱歉
Sir, I am sorry.
让我做文职
Put me at a desk.
让我拖地板
I'll mop the floor.
这里就像我的家一样
It's just, this is my family.
感谢你一直以来的贡献
Thank you for your service.
是真的吗
So, is it true?
你变回人类了
You're human?
是的
Yeah.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我平时是怎么说的
What'd I always say?
梅杰·利里怀特是个狠角色
Major Lillywhite is a bad man.
你是血肉之躯还能有那么勇猛的表现
Stuff you did and you're not even bulletproof?
真可惜 伙计 就算你是人
Sucks, man. You might be human,
但你绝对不是一般人
but you're one of the good ones.
我们不会让你默默走人的 伙计
We're not gonna let you go quietly, man.
得为你办一场像样的送别会
You're gonna get a proper send-off.
咱小队的据点 这周五
Squad house, Friday,
纪念旧时光送别会
farewell bash for the ages.
-你来不来 -来
- You in? - I'm in.
我满脑子都是巴拉克斯
I can't stop thinking about Baracus.
也祝您早上好
And a fine morning to you.
所有证据都表明他与维克勒的死有关
Everything points to him playing a part in Weckler's death.
施虐女王的录像里有二十个人
There are 20 men on that dominatrix tape
身份都还没查清
who haven't been identified.
巴拉克斯可能与这件事无关
There's a chance Baracus had nothing to do with it.
但如果就是他做的呢
But what if he did?
那如今西雅图的市长就是一个
And the guy running Seattle right now is a guy
会把孩子变成僵尸再勒索他们父母的人
who turns kids into zombies and blackmails their parents.
我们又不能逮捕他
It's not like we can arrest him.
我们倒是可以把他冻起来
We could freeze him.
然后呢
Yeah?
我们不能真的把市长冻起来
We're not freezing the mayor.
看来阴谋论的脑子失效了
Conspiracy theory brain must be wearing off.
你又开始遵循常理了
You're being very reasonable.
我更担心的是目前我的照片
I'm more concerned with the fact that I'm currently
登上了西雅图地方周刊的头版
on the cover of Seattle's alt weekly
双眼血红 脸上的血管因为愤怒而凸起
with red eyes and rage veins bulging out of my face.
《206周报》
僵尸是真实存在的
我是西雅图唯一暴露身份的僵尸
I'm Seattle's only identifiable zombie.
不 你没有暴露身份
No, you're not identifiable.
人们看到你时只会看到一位美女
People look at you and all they see is gorgeous.
而那看起来是一张怪物的照片
That looks like a picture of a monster.
-你知道那也是我对吧 -抱歉
- You know that's still me, right? - Sorry...
的确把我照得很恐怖 但...
I mean, it's not a great picture but...
-怪物 -可爱的怪物
- Monster? - A cute monster.
某人今天迟到了
Someone's running late today.
是的 但某人正站在咖啡车前
Yes. But that someone is now out front at the coffee cart
准备帮你买♥♥咖啡
and ready to take your order.
原谅你了
Forgiven.
我要三倍加量 全脂
I'll have a triple, full fat,
拉茶拿铁 少量奶泡 多加肉桂
chai latte with light foam and extra cinnamon.
谢谢
Thank you.
你这人没救了 回见
You're the worst. Bye.
我的小杯黑咖啡
My small black coffee
和附带的糖包在你看来肯定很差劲
with a side of sugar packets seems lame now.
何止咖啡差劲
It was already lame.
之前我不能告诉你我是记者 拉维
I couldn't tell you that I was a reporter, Ravi.
但我没曝光你的名字
But I did keep your name out of it,
尽管我的编辑百般施压叫我透露线人姓名
despite intense pressure from my editor to name my source.
-谢谢您了 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
-我是在讽刺你 -我知道
- I was being sarcastic. - I know.
但你难道不能理解
But can you see how reporting
报道西雅图有僵尸游荡
that zombies are wandering around Seattle
比你的感受更重要吗
seemed more important than your feelings?
我的感受不是重点
It's not about my feelings.
你的感受是重中之重
It's all about your feelings.
你利用了我
You used me.
瞧
See?
请你离开
You need to leave.
拜托 拉维
Please, Ravi.
我还有一两个问题想问而已
I've got just a couple more questions.
我的天
Oh, my God!
差不多五个问题
Maybe five.
我吓坏了
I'm freaked out here.
我和那个僵尸女面对面来着
I came face to face with that zombie girl,
就是头版上那个
the one that we put on our cover.
当时我以为她要啃掉我的脸
I thought that she was going to eat my face off.
你必须现在就走
I really need you to leave right now.
这扇门通向卸货区 跟着标识走就行
This door leads out to the loading dock. Just follow the signs.
我们不允许接待访客 有卫生隐患
We're not supposed to have visitors. It's not hygienic.
已经死了的人也担心卫生隐患吗
Isn't everybody already dead?
早上好 小公主
Good morning, princess!
我给你买♥♥了三倍加量甜了吧唧的拿铁
I got your triple, candy-ass latte.
别因为我迟到生气了
Don't be pissy about me being late.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
这副打扮花了我不少时间
I got caught in a primp spiral.
这是瑞秋
Oh, this is Rachel.
瑞秋 这是我同事丽芙·摩尔
Rachel, this is my colleague, Olivia Moore.
那名记者瑞秋
Rachel the reporter?
看来我已经臭名昭著了
Seems my reputation precedes me.
发现了一具尸体
Oh, we have a body.
抱歉 职责在召唤
Sorry. Duty calls.
我晚些时候给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you later.
求你别打
Please don't.
确认一下 当时你们在垃圾箱旁看到了尸体
To clarify, you were by the dumpster, you saw the body?
里面 当时我们在垃圾箱里面
In, we were in the dumpster.
这么说你们俩是无家可归还是...
So, you two are homeless, or...
我们是免费族
We're freegans.
全美有高达五成的食物都浪费了
Up to 50% of US food is wasted,
那些食物都还能吃 所以我们就...
despite being quite edible, so what we do is, we...
你们在垃圾箱里
So, in the garbage.
然后看到了尸体
And then you saw the body?
感觉到的 当时我正往外爬
I felt. I was climbing out,
我碰到了类似假发的东西 但...
and I touched something like a wig, but...
你来问话好吗
Get their info, will you?
没问题
You got it.
原来这就是你的本来面目
So, this is what you look like.
这副"本来面目"化了一层厚厚的妆
It's what I look like with a layer of paint
还戴了很不舒服的假发
and this uncomfortable wig,
别指望我一直这么打扮
so don't get used to it.
这不过是因为我上了地方周报的头版
Just with me being the alt weekly cover girl.
-什么 -我一会给你看
- The what? - I'll show you later.
什么情况
What've we got?
他们在垃圾箱后发现了她
They found her behind a dumpster.
她有几处较浅的刺伤
She had a couple superficial stab wounds,
但看来死亡原因
but cause of death looks like
是后脑受到钝器重创
blunt force trauma to the back of the head.
可能是抢劫误杀之类的吗
So, like a mugging gone wrong, or?
她的信♥用♥卡♥和现金都还在
Her credit cards, cash, are all there.
头部受创 但尸体周围没有血迹
And, it's a head wound, but there's no blood near the body.
我的猜想是她在别处被害 被凶手抛尸于此
My guess is she was killed elsewhere, killer dropped her here.
她口袋里有张街角酒店房♥卡
She had a keycard for the hotel around the corner in her pocket,
所以她很可能不是本地人
so it's possible she's not a local.
她不是本地人 是从亚特兰大来的
She's not local. She's from Atlanta.
这是我以前的上司 凯蒂·卡普斯
That's my old boss, Katty Kupps.
惊天疾病防控团
你还好吗
You okay?
我的心理医生肯定要打电♥话♥了
My therapist will have to make that call.
我从来没有给我睡过的人做解剖
And I've never performed an autopsy with someone I've slept with.
但我已经做完我的工作了
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表