剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Post it and die.
晚了 已经发在我博客上了
Too late. It's already on my Tumblr.
天呐 看看这些评论
Oh, my God, look at all these comments.
你以前的足球队友都觉得你可爱死了
All your old football teammates think you're pretty cute, too.
把手♥机♥给我 不然就等着瞧把
Give me the phone or suffer the consequences.
怎么坏怎么来
Do your worst.
好 不过你会后悔的
Okay, but you're not going to like it.
放了我 你个混♥蛋♥
Let me go, you inbred turds!
他终于不觉得我们是纳粹了
He doesn't think we're Nazis anymore.
有进步
It's progress.
哈利想让你再打一针镇静剂
Harley wants you to dial back the sedative.
从他醒来以后
Our views have started spiking
观众开始激增
since he's been awake.
给他点镇静剂让他乖乖听话
Just give him enough to keep him docile.
知道了
Got it.
过来 拜托
Oh, come closer, please!
你们犯了个大错误 王八蛋
You've made a serious mistake, son!
你们抓错了人
You've kidnapped the wrong guy.
我保证最后会以我的大脑盛宴收场
I promise this ends with me feasting on someone's brains.
唐·E 嘘
Don E, shh!
-等等 我认识你 -假装不认识
- Wait, I know you. -Act like you don't.
-那圆润的口音 拉维 -嘘
- That fruity accent. Ravi? -Shh!
我得想个办法让咱们脱身
I'm going to figure out a way to get us both out of here.
这些家伙想向全世界证明僵尸存在
These guys want to prove to the world that zombies exist.
你正被实时监控呢
You're on a livestream.
我饿了 你懂我的意思
I'm hungry, if you know what I mean.
说到重点了
That's kind of the point.
他们要把你饿到无法恢复的僵尸形态
They're going to starve you past the point of no return.
听起来一点也不好玩
That doesn't sound like fun at all.
他们没找到布莱恩给我的一次性手♥机♥
Hey, they didn't find the burner phone that Blaine gave me.
那就好 在哪
That's great. Where is it?
你好了没
You about done in there, yet?
这只是生理盐水 装睡
It's only saline. Act sleepy.
我一会回来
I'll be back.
鬼魂协议
我以前觉得变成鬼魂
I used to think being ghosted
是一种粗鲁的结束关系的方法
was a rude way to end a relationship.
但我还是喜欢用老办法来终结萦绕在我脑海的
But I'd much prefer the millennial way of doing things
对过去的困扰
to an old-timey style haunting.
因为这种
Because this whole
被我开枪射中脑袋的前男友的鬼魂
ghosts-of-boyfriends I-shot-in-the-head thing?
我一点也不喜欢
Really not working for me.
这一定有另外一个
There's gotta be another brain
没人要的脑子
no one's doing anything with around here.
我来让事情简单点
I'll make it easy for you.
死因 头部中枪 一枪致命
Cause of death, single bullet the brain.
你已经死透了
You'd gone full Romero.
不用再杀了
There was no you left to kill.
你已经死了
You were already gone.
是什么让你能在夜晚安睡 丽芙
Whatever helps you sleep at night, Liv.
不
Oh, no.
又是一些被压抑已久的内疚的废话
This is some repressed guilt malarkey.
你出现在我脑海里是因为你很性感
You're here because you're sexy!
你只性幻想
You're a sex fantasy!
抱歉打断你
Sorry to interrupt.
我有新消息要告诉你
I had news to share.
我知道这情景看起来很诡异
I know this looks weird,
但解释起来很简单
but there's a simple explanation.
我吃了詹姆斯·维克勒泡过蓝色溶液的脑子
I ate the blue juice-soaked brain of James Weckler,
就是我们逮捕的那个
the guy we put away for the murder
杀了施虐女王罗克珊·格里尔的人
of Roxanne Greer, the dominatrix.
维克勒生前时常能看到
Weckler used to have visions
在车祸中被他害死的亡妻的幻觉
of the wife he killed in a car crash,
结果现在我也能看到德雷克的幻觉
and now I'm seeing Drake,
就是我前男友 我以为他是罪犯
my ex-boyfriend, who I thought might be a criminal,
但他其实是卧底警探的那位
but was u202dreally an undercover police detective.
他现在就在这吗
He's here? Now?
就在这里
He's right there.
丽芙 你可以去吃午饭了吗
Liv, you ready to grab some lunch?
我特别想吃寿司
I'm dying for sushi.
-影像来了 -是啊
- It's a vision. - Yep.
好长一段
It's a long one.
-泡过蓝色溶液的脑子 -明白
- Blue juice brain. - Got it.
你这是看到什么了
What the hell just happened?
在影像里 我被人吊死了
In my vision, I was getting hanged.
被人吊死的
Getting hanged?
-不是自己上吊 -不是
- Not hanging yourself? - Yep.
这么说维克勒不是自杀
So Weckler didn't commit suicide.
他是被谋杀的
He was murdered.
你看到凶手是谁了吗
Did you see who did it?
她从来看不到凶手
She never does.
我被吊在牢房♥里
I was hanging there,
大口喘息
gasping for air in my jail cell.
我能看到我身后那人的影子
I could see the shadow of the man behind me.
他戴着帽子 还有对讲机
His hat, his walkie-talkie...
他是名警卫
It was a guard.
我告诉过你了 我什么都没看见
I told you, I didn't see a thing.
你是我们叫来问话的第五名警卫
You're the fifth guard we've talked to
你们都在维克勒被害当晚巡逻却什么都没看见
working the night Weckler died who didn't see a thing.
-这怎么可能 -我怎么知道
- How is that possible? - Beats me.
看来你遇到难题了
You got yourselves a real puzzle.
我上班要迟到了
Look, I'm gonna be late for work.
谢谢你的协助 你可以走了
Thanks for your help. You can go.
真是浪费时间
Well, that was a waste of time.
-看看谁来帮忙了 -队友们
- Look who's joining us. - Hey, team.
我可能找到了有用的线索
I may have found something interesting.
这是维克勒在狱中被杀前一天
It's a call Weckler made from jail
给他女儿打电♥话♥时的录音
to his daughter the day before he was murdered.
他们没饿着你吧 宝贝
Are they keeping you fed, honey?
没有 爸爸 我很好
Yeah, Dad. I'm fine.
是他们逼你那样做的 是不是
They made you do it, didn't they?
你不要管这些 塔特姆
Leave it alone, Tatum.
她所说的"他们"是谁
So who's the they?
我也正想知道
That's what I'm trying to figure out.
我们得找到维克勒
We need to find that memory card
从罗克珊的地牢里偷走的那张储存卡
Weckler stole from Roxanne's dungeon.
里面有她的所有客户各种被虐的录像
The one with all her clients getting spanked and whatnot.
我们先找到维克勒的女儿
Let's track Weckler's daughter down,
看看她能不能给我们些解释
see if she u202dcan shed some light.
我打电♥话♥给她时直接进入语♥音♥信箱了
I've tried calling, but it just goes straight to voicemail.
把电♥话♥号♥码给我 我想想办法
Give me the number, I'll see what I can do.
谢了
Thanks.
有人想去吃晚饭吗
Anybody interested in grabbing dinner?
我不能去 我还有事
I can't. I have plans.
但你们两个应该去慢慢地吃顿饭
But you two should go for a long dinner.
不如吃饭完再去克莱夫家
Maybe then go back to Clive's place
把《月亮的黑暗面》那张专辑
and listen to Dark Side of the Moon
循环播放 直到你真正理解为止
over and over until you really understand it.
你可以明天来我单位解释给我听
And then you can explain it to me at work tomorrow.
她俊男有约
She's got a boy coming over.
我现在就能给你讲解
Well, I can explain Dark Side of the Moon
《月亮的黑暗面》 丽芙
for you right now, Liv.
那张专辑探索了贪婪与精神疾病的主题
See, the album explores themes of greed and mental illness.
我走了
I'm out of here.
在乐队元老西德·巴雷特退出后
After founding member, Syd Barrett left the band...
边吃牛排边说吧
Tell me over a steak.
正对我胃口
You said the magic word.
我太猴急了吗
Too much?
不 不是你不好 是我前男友
No, it's not you. It's my ex-boyfriend.
你觉得这家伙举重时能举动多少斤
What do you think this guy benches?
等等 你和我亲热时还想着前男友
Wait, so you're kissing me but thinking about your ex?
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表