剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
你不是这里唯一知道爱是什么的人
but you're not the only one who knows what love is here.
我觉得我也爱你
I think I love you, too.
-天呐 住口 -你确定吗
- Oh, my God. Stop. -Are you sure?
杀韦斯的人就在外面
Hey, the guy who killed Wes is outside,
我们终于有机会跟他对质了
and we have a chance to finally confront him!
不 因为那样会让我们看起来很傻
No, because that would make us insane, stupid people.
你怎么突然明白了
How do you suddenly know?
我们现在不能做这些
We are not doing this right now!
-好吧 我走了 -劳拉 劳拉
- Okay, I'm leaving. - Laurel! Laurel!
他是个强♥奸♥犯 还可能是杀人犯
He's a rapist and probably a killer.
我知道 没关系 我有这个
I know. It's fine. I have this.
-那是什么 你... -你疯了吗
- What is that?! Are you -- - Are you insane?!
我让他进入我的生活 我的家
I took him into my life, into my home.
他需要有人照顾他
He needed someone to look after him,
有人爱他 我想做那个人
someone to love him, and I wanted to be that person.
我想保护他
I wanted to protect him.
我那么努力
I tried so hard.
拦住那姑娘
Stop that girl!
但我却毁了他
All I did was ruin him.
如果我没有管他
I mean, if I had just left him alone,
他现在还好好的 但我...
he would've been fine, but I just --
我只是想去爱他
I just wanted to -- I wanted to love him.
我想抓紧他
I wanted to hold him tight.
我想保证他的安全
I wanted to keep him safe...
这个孩子 我的学生
...this boy, my student,
他本来对我只是个陌生人
who was really just a stranger to me.
劳拉
Laurel?
多米尼克
Dominick?
来抱抱我
Give me a hug.
是我
It's me.
有个小麻烦
We have a little problem.
真漂亮
Guapísima!
我也许更想听你说我聪明
"Smart" might also be a compliment your daughter likes to hear.
你是这个家的一分子
You're a member of this family,
你也有好处 我的闺女
and you reap the benefits, m'ija.
不要再那样突然失踪了
Don't ever disappear on me like that again.
至少告诉我他死了
At least tell me he's dead.
对 不过事情搞得有点大
Yeah. But it got kind of messy.
-你在这里做什么 -我进城工作
- What are you doing here? - I'm in town for work.
你
You?
劳拉
Laurel!
这是谁
Who is this?
这是多米尼克 他是 我家的朋友
This is Dominick. He's a -- He's a family friend.
那是谎话
That's a lie.
他不只是个陌生人
He wasn't just a stranger.
他是...
He was, um...
他感觉
He felt...
他
He --
他感觉
He felt...
他感觉像我儿子
He felt like my son.
他感觉像我儿子
He felt like my son...
因为他就是
because he was.
他就是我儿子
He was my son.
他是我儿子 他就是我儿子
He was my son. He was my son.
但他死了
And he's gone.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表