剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
《逍遥法外》前情提要
Previously on "How to get away with murder"...
我们立刻暂停你的执照
We immediately suspend your license.
你不能因为这个就炒了我
You can't fire me because of this.
没有执照 聘约自动失效
Without a license, your tenure gets nullified.
你酗酒
You're an alcoholic.
不 问题是你就是一条走狗
No, the problem is you're a little bitch!
有病就要治
Get help.
我是安娜丽丝·基廷 我酗酒
My name is Annalise Keating, and I'm an alcoholic.
内特
Nate?
你不知道我等这一刻等了多久
You don't know how long I've been wanting this to happen.
我爸爸去世了
My father's dead.
我说谎了 我爸爸找到了弗兰克
I lied. My father found Frank.
他在科尔伯特
He's in Coalport.
他杀了你♥爸♥爸
He killed your father.
别告诉安娜丽丝
Don't tell Annalise.
洛厄尔医生 她怀孕了
Dr. Lowell! She's pregnant.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我认识她
I know her.
没有胎儿水肿的迹象
No sign of hydrops.
很好
Good.
妇产科医生怎么还没到
And what's taking the O.B. so long?
联♥系♥整形外科
Page down to plastics.
我们要清除烧伤 他们不知道吗
We need to debride these burns. Do they not know that?
我们担心她吸入了烟
There is some concern with smoke inhalation.
那是什么意思 她会死吗
Uh. What does that mean? Is she gonna die?
你声音小点 好吗
Okay, you need to keep your voice down, okay?
我告诉你们这些可是会惹上麻烦的
I could get in a lot of trouble for even telling you this.
我只想确保她没事
I just want to make sure she's okay.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道 我保证
I know, and I promise you,
把知道的都告诉你 好吗
I'm gonna tell you everything I can, okay?
你有想过联♥系♥其他人吗
H-Have you thought about contacting the others?
没有 我该说些...
No. What am I --
我想先多知道点情况再
I wanted to make sure we had more information...
我在这儿 别担心
I'm here. u202dJust don't worry.
我知道 我在处理
I know. I'm on it.
试着相信我一次
Please try to trust me.
劳拉怀孕了
Laurel's pregnant.
三周前
三周前
我们可以依你的要求安排
We're happy to plan whatever you like.
葬礼 花和安葬服务
The funeral, flowers, any burial services.
不用了
That won't be necessary.
你需要单独待一会儿吗
Do you need a moment?
不用
No.
火化了吧
Cremate him.
好
Of course.
你会在这里待一镇吗
Just are you in town for a bit?
你可以把骨灰取走 我们也可以寄给你
You could pick up the ashes, or we could mail them.
有谁会看见你给我打电♥话♥吗
Can anyone see you calling me right now?
没有 我在我车里
No, I'm in my car.
你在哪里
Where are you?
正在离开殡仪馆
Leaving the funeral home.
情况怎么样
Oh. How was it?
好极了
Lovely.
我不该问的 抱歉
Stupid question. Sorry.
你见到弗兰克了吗
Have you seen Frank?
没有
No.
你见到的话会告诉我吧
You'll call me when you do?
如果我见到他的话
If I do.
晚点打给你
I'll call you later.
谢谢
Thank you.
逍遥法外
第三季 第五集
所以梅根想要
So, Meggy wants to have
-和你生一堆小孩 -不是
- a buttload of your babies, basically? - No.
你该开始攒钱买♥♥戒指了
Mm. You better start saving for a ring.
个人来说 小于3克拉的钻戒
Personally, I think anything under three karats
都不用考虑
is a red flag.
你们在说什么呢
What are you guys talking about?
候补先生今晚要去见梅根的父母
Waitlist is meeting Meggy's parents tonight.
她爸爸来这儿 我们只是吃顿饭而已
Her father's in town. We're just having dinner.
这可是大事
Oh, that's a big deal.
-这不是 -这是
- It's not. - It is.
你得在出事前把她甩了
And you need to dump her before this goes bad.
-梅根人很不错 -为什么要跟她分手
- Meggy's amazing. - Why would he break up with her?
这张桌子上坐的人都不适合和普通人约会
None of us at this table are fit to date civilians.
太可笑了
That's ridiculous.
可笑的是你在和甜甜圈先生约会
No, what's ridiculous is you dating doughnut-hole here
而你们唯一的共同点就是都是凶手
when the only thing you guys have in common is murder.
我们能别在这里讨论这个吗
Can we not talk about this right here?
也许我该和候补先生约会
Maybe I should date Waitlist.
或者劳拉 或者我们可以来个三人行
Or Laurel. Or we could be a throuple.
这和你们俩约炮没啥区别
I mean, that makes just about as much sense as you two boning.
实际上 讲真
Actually, technically,
我的辣妹和我最近都没有约炮
my hotness and I are not boning right now.
我在贯彻《百万金臂》那套
I'm pulling a "Bull Durham"
直到这次仲裁考试结束
until the arbitration exam's over.
大伙 我有个交换的机会
Hey, guys, I got a trade opportunity.
那边那个蠢货加文
Dumbass Gavin over there
还没开始准备证据大纲
hasn't even started the evidence outline.
你们有人想和我交换仲裁大纲吗
Any of you be willing to trade for my arbitration outline?
好 我正在做我的证据大纲
Uh...yeah. I'm doing our evidence outline.
我星期一可以给你
I can get it to you by Monday.
好
Great.
你真的看了证据吗
Did you actually do the reading for evidence?
没有 这一门我也没看
No, and I didn't for this exam either,
-所以我只是 -我的天
- so I'm just gonna -- - Oh, my God.
那是什么
What is that?
是个屁♥股♥的复印件
Uh... it's a xeroxed ass.
是我的屁♥股♥
My ass!
那会让你饥渴难耐吗 沃什
Does that turn you on, Walsh?
这是性骚扰
This is sexual harassment.
你怎么不去和妈妈告状
Why don't you go tattletale to Mommy then?
对了 她还在停职呢
Oh, that's right. She's still suspended.
但是你的助手打电♥话♥来取消了
But your assistant called and canceled.
我真是受够她了
I'm so over her.
这是她第三次在最后关头取消了
That's the third time she canceled at the last minute.
我要她别再来了
I told her not to come back.
我不会再处理这种事了
I ain't trying to deal with anyone.
卡米拉 我能搞定
Hey, Camila, I get it.
好啊
That's right.
都是因为你那张嘴
It's because of your mouth.
我的嘴怎么了
What my mouth got to do with anything?
你是个大嘴巴
You've got a loud mouth.
别再把时间浪费在处理这些上了 这是实话
Don't be dealing with that all the time. That's true.
安娜丽丝小姐 你要来点香槟吗
Miss Annalise, can I get you some champagne?
她今天有点沉迷在自己的世界里
She's a little lost in her own world today.
是吗 安娜丽丝
Ain't that right, Annalise?
你说什么
I'm sorry.
伊冯娜在问你需不需要喝点什么
Yvonne asked you if you wanted something to drink.
看起来你很需要来一杯
You look like you need it.
我们有香槟
We got champagne.
廉价的香槟 我可不推荐
Cheap champagne. I do not recommend it.
我在戒酒
I'm trying to cut back.
为什么 你怀孕了吗
Why? You pregnant?
拜托 我的卵子很早之前就枯竭了
Oh, please. My eggs dried up a long time ago.
那你就不能拿大姨妈
Then you can't use your period as an excuse
来为你这情绪做幌子了
for this mood you in.
怎么了 你终于和那个警♥察♥吹了
What's wrong? You finally screw up with the cop?
什么时候我会因为男人而情绪波动了
Since when has my mood been dependent on a man?
就是说你和他玩完了
Ooh, does that mean you done with him?
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表