剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
我是闻到火♥药♥味了吗
Do I sense some animosity there?
我来做交叉盘问
I'm doing the cross now.
我花了一晚上时间准备
I spent all night prepping.
法庭上瞬息万变
Well, court is unpredictable.
坐下 你或许能学到点东西
Sit down. You may learn something.
我们都在非常开心地跳舞
We were all dancing, having a good time.
我是说 她们甚至在附和我说的笑话
I mean, they were even laughing at my jokes.
被告什么时候开始变得有攻击性的
At what point did the defendant become aggressive?
有人撞到了我 我跌倒在她身上
This guy bumped into me, and I fell up against her.
她抓着我从口袋里掏出了一把刀
She took the knife out of her pocket, grabbed me.
直到见血之前我都以为她在开玩笑
I thought she was joking until I saw the blood.
我问完了
Your witness.
斯通先生 你在接近我的当事人之前
Mr. Stone, how many drinks had you had
喝了多少酒
before you approached my client?
三四瓶啤酒
Three or four beers.
所以你没数清楚吗
So you lost count?
-争论性问题 -反对有效
- Argumentative. - Sustained.
我换个问法
Let me rephrase.
这不是你在酒吧
This isn't the first violent altercation
遇到的第一次暴♥力♥冲突了吧
you've had in a bar, is it?
反对 引导性问题
Objection. Leading.
我只是想建立斯通先生在醉酒情况下的
Goes to establishing Mr. Stone's pattern of violent behavior
暴♥力♥行为模式
while inebriated.
请求上前
Permission to approach.
依照609规则 不应该提及
Mr. Stone's priors are inadmissible
斯通先生的前科
per Rule 609.
对于家庭暴♥力♥来说是的
Domestic abuse, yes.
但他大学期间
But there was another violent incident
还经历过另一起暴♥力♥事件
that he had during his time in college.
但还是可能引发偏见
Which could also be prejudicial.
禁止提及一切对受害人不利的前科
I'm prohibiting the mention of all priors against the victim.
斯通先生 你觉得请我的当事人喝杯酒
Mr. Stone, did you think buying my client a free drink
就算给之后的性企图付定金了吗
was a down payment on a later sexual advance?
反对 律师在纠缠目击证人
Objection. Counsel is badgering the witness.
反对有效
Sustained.
你能不能告诉我
Can you tell me what you meant
你对安维戴小姐喊的"剪刀"是什么意思
when you yelled "Scissor" to Ms. Alvodar?
-反对 无礼性问题 -反对有效
- Objection. Offensive question. - Sustained.
你能描述一下你声称
Can you describe the man that you allegedly claim
把你撞到丹尼身上的那个男子吗
made you bump into Dani?
反对 超出直接盘问范畴
Objection. Outside the scope of direct examination.
反对有效
Sustained.
是不是音乐太吵 致使你没有听到
Was the music so loud that you couldn't hear my client
我的当事人不停重复说离她远点
repeatedly tell you to leave her alone?
反对 主观推测
Objection. Calls for speculation.
助理检察官阿特伍德对于今天的作证
How long did A.D.A. Atwood
调♥教♥了你多长时间
spend coaching you on your testimony today?
反对 对方律师明显
Objection. Counsel is clearly
试图责难目击证人 法官大人
trying to impugn the witness, Your Honor.
反对有效
Sustained.
基廷女士 请好好提问
Please, Ms. Keating, move on,
不然我会将此举汇报给律师委员会
or I'll be inclined to report this conduct to the bar.
没有问题了
No further questions.
基廷教授
Professor Keating?
稍等
Give me a second.
丹尼的前女友刚回了我的电♥话♥
Dani's ex-girlfriend just called me back.
我们不打算用你那套愚蠢的亲友辩护
We're not using your stupid defense of others.
比那要好
It's better than that.
你甚至可能想把西蒙换下
You might even want me to replace Simon
再一次让我做主辩
as first chair -- again.
你偷了那小子的电脑
You stole the boy's computer.
现在又要抢他的工作吗
Now you want to steal his job?
-他活该 -他很穷
- He deserves it. - He's poor.
他努力想改善自己的生活
He's trying to better his life.
你相比其他人 应该更能理解
You, of all people, should be able to relate.
怎么着 你不想知道我的发现吗
So, you don't want to know what I found out?
说吧
Say it.
丹尼声称自己在阿富汗
Dani was working a desk job
遇袭那天 她其实在做文职
on the day she claims she was attacked in Afghanistan.
我们整个抗辩都建立在谎言之上
Our whole defense is based on a lie.
不是谎言
It's not a lie.
故事是你编的
You made that story up.
不是编的 是偷的
I didn't make it up. I stole it.
我在那里的大多数时间
Most of the time I was over there,
都得填写所有伤亡报告
I had to file all the injury and casualty reports --
士兵们怎么受的重伤 怎么死的
how soldiers were maimed, how they died,
他们被送回家时尸体是什么样
how many pieces they went home in.
也许那个故事没有发生在我身上
That story might have not happened to me,
但我感同身受
but I felt it.
-我必须告诉法官 -不行
- I have to tell the judge. - No.
如果我让你出庭作伪证
It's illegal for me to put you on that stand
是违法行为
and perjure yourself.
那你告诉我该怎么做
Then tell me what to do...
因为我不是这样的人
'cause I'm not this person.
我不会跑去酒吧无故伤害别人
I just don't go around knifing people at bars.
我需要帮助 而不是进监狱
I need help, not jail.
我还指望看到你像《惊魂记》男主角那样
I half expected to catch you trying on her wigs and clothes
试用妈妈的假发和衣服呢
all Norman-Bates-like.
安娜丽斯不在
Annalise isn't here.
我知道
I know, I know.
我
I, um...
我来只是确认我的好朋友没有只顾自己
I just came by to make sure that my good friend
还考虑了其他人 哪怕就这么一次
was thinking about someone else other than himself for once.
什么意思
Meaning?
你在考虑要去警局 是吧
You're thinking about going to the police, right?
-全盘托出 -你该走了
- Telling them everything? - You should go.
不 我想你该听听我下面的话
No, I think you should listen to what I have to say.
你什么都怪在我头上 我明白了
You blame me for everything. I get it.
我当然都要怪在你头上
Of course I blame you for everything.
就是因为你
You're the reason
我们才会失去生活中所有的美好
that everything good in our lives is gone.
是弗兰克
Frank did this.
不 是你 就在你杀死山姆的那一刻
No, you did this the minute that you killed Sam.
其实 我
You know, I
我也是才想明白
I was just figuring out how to
该如何理清头绪
get my head on straight
并最终逃出你制♥造♥的这一堆麻烦
and finally get out of this whole mess that you made,
哪怕要失去我生命中最美好的人
even without the one good thing in my life.
怎么奥利弗的事也是我的错吗
Now Oliver's my fault?
在这幢房♥子里发生的所有事情
Everything that has happened to us in this house
都是你的错
is your fault!
你要是跟警♥察♥说了半点
If you say anything to the police...
-我没打算 -你要是
- I'm not gonna... - If you...
跟警♥察♥提了我的名字
mention my name to the police,
我对天发誓 我会杀了你
I swear to God, I will kill you.
上车
Get in.
纽约警局正在找韦斯
The NYPD's looking for Wes.
你把他藏起来了吗
You hiding him?
你觉得这样明智吗
You think that's smart?
拜托 现在别指责我
Oh, please, don't yell at me right now.
我只是不希望那孩子因为卷进你的事
I just don't want to see something happen to the kid
而遇上什么不测
'cause he got caught up in your mess.
有什么消息
What have you heard?
他们接到匿名线报
They got an anonymous tip
他可能是嫌犯
about him being a possible suspect.
我会保护他的 不要担心
I'm protecting him, so don't worry.
等等
Wait.
你现在在跟她打官司
You've got a case with her right now,
所以我希望由我来告诉你
so I wanted you to hear it from me.
阿特伍德和我正在约会
Atwood and I are seeing each other.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表