剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
Everyone call her.
我能看看我男朋友的尸体吗
Can I see my boyfriend's body?
他叫韦斯莱·吉宾斯
His name is Wes Gibbins.
你还好吗 孩子
Are you okay, hon?
我没事 我能看他吗
Yeah. Can I see him?
吉-宾-斯
G-I-b-b-I-n-s.
地检办公室将吉宾斯先生的残骸留存作证了
The D.A.'s office is holding Mr. Gibbins' remains
审判结束后才能对外开放
as evidence until the end of his trial.
但我是他的女朋友
But I'm his girlfriend.
-我明白 只是... -我觉得你不明白
- I understand. It's just... - I don't think you do.
我今天才出院
I've been in the hospital until today,
差点在烧死他的那场火灾中丧生
and I almost died in the same fire that he did,
因此我一直没有机会
which is why I never got the, you know,
来和他告别
the chance to say goodbye.
亲爱的 这里的制度非常严格
Honey, there are strict rules here.
我怀了他的孩子
I'm pregnant with his child.
和地检办公室谈谈吧 我做不了主
Talk to the D.A.'s office. My hands are tied.
你会下地狱的
You're going to hell someday.
这是劳拉 请留言 但我可能不会听
It's Laurel. Leave a message, but I'll probably never listen.
给我回电♥话♥ 让我知道你没事
Call me back so I know you're okay.
我们会找到她的 我保证
We'll find her. I promise.
希望我们找到的不是她的尸体
Just hope she's not dead when we do.
不知道我能不能受得了再来一次追悼会
I don't know if I can take another one of these memorials.
是她吗
Is that her?
是未知来电
It's a blocked call.
因为就是她 快接
Because it's her. Answer it!
未知来电
-我是奥利弗 -汉普顿先生吗
- This is Oliver. - Mr. Hampton?
是我
Yeah?
我是费城警局的戴维斯警探
This is Detective Davis with the Philadelphia Police.
你今天有时间来一趟警局吗
Do you have any time to stop by later today?
她说她们想询问我
She said they want to interview me.
-关于安娜丽丝 -不知道
- About Annalise? - I don't know.
他不能去吧
He can't talk to them, right?
我说了我两点过去
I told her I'd be there at 2:00.
你不应该这么说的
You shouldn't have said that.
我不觉得我还有其他选择
Look, I didn't think I had a choice!
这真是场灾难
This is a disaster.
他需要请个律师 对吗
He needs a lawyer, right?
两个小时我们能找个什么样的律师
What kind of lawyer can we get in two hours?
我们可以把他藏起来
Okay, we can hide him,
就像安娜丽丝藏着韦斯一样
like Annalise did with Wes.
看看他现在是什么下场
Look how that worked out for him.
他们肯定知道了他黑过地检办公室
They must know that he hacked the D.A.'s office.
不可能 奥利设置了防火墙
No, Oli put up firewalls!
那就是没起作用 不是吗
Well, they didn't work, did they?
如果劳拉自首去了呢
What if Laurel went to the police?
不 你在疑神疑鬼
No, you're being paranoid.
你没看见今早她在追悼会上的样子
You didn't see her at the memorial this morning.
-她像失了魂一样 -大伙...
- She lost it. - People...
我是说就算她去自首 把什么都交代了
To the point that I wouldn't be surprised
我也不会感到奇怪
if she went to confess everything.
大伙
People!
我觉得我恐慌症发作了
I think I'm having a panic attack.
宝贝
Baby.
我的宝贝
My baby.
我给你带了一盘吃的
I fixed you a plate,
但守卫让我留在车里了
but the guards made me leave it in the car.
没关系
It's okay.
一点也不好 看看你
It's not okay. Look at you.
都瘦成皮包骨头了
You're just nothing but skin and bones.
你得吃点东西 安娜梅
You got to eat, Anna Mae.
我吃了 妈妈
I'm eating, Mama.
我告诉过塞拉斯丁不要你来
I told Celestine not to let you come.
她不知道
She didn't know.
你妈妈和我半夜动身的
Your mama and me took off in the middle of the night
就像一对偷车贼一样
like a couple of car thieves.
重点是 我们来了
Point being, we're here now.
我们一直留在这里 直到你出狱
For as long as it takes to get you out.
不要
No.
我从没看你这么低落过 宝贝
I've never seen you quite so low, baby.
除了我们还有谁能帮你振作起来
And who but your family can lift you up out of this mess, hmm?
我跟那内特尼尔好好谈了谈
I gave that Nathaniel a good talking to.
什么
What?
什么样的男人才会狠心不管她的女人
What kind of man wouldn't help his woman?
没事的 我们是来帮你的
It's okay. We're here to help you now.
不管你需要什么
Whatever needs to be done,
给你送食物也好
whether it's bringing you food
每天过来陪着你也行
or coming to be with you every day.
因为你觉得这就是我想要的吗
'Cause you think that's what I want?
让你们看到我现在这幅鬼样子
You seeing me in here like this?
我来处理
I'm gonna fix this.
不 你没办法的 妈妈
No, you can't, Mama.
我可以 我可以
I can. I can.
我只需要告诉警♥察♥真♥相♥
All I have to do is to tell the police the truth.
你没有烧毁那栋房♥子 是我♥干♥的
You didn't burn down the house. I did.
奥菲利亚...
Ophelia...
我会告诉他们我确定
I'll tell them that I made sure
所有的孩子都不在那栋房♥子里了
all the kids was out of the house.
然后我把烈酒
And then I poured hooch
都倒在了克莱德所坐的沙发上
all over the couch that Clyde was on.
妈妈 别说了
Mama, stop.
他们一定要知道那个变♥态♥对你做了些什么
They got to know what that pervert did to you.
你只是来替你妈妈顶罪的
And that you're here to take the fall for your mama.
我不会让你这么做的 宝贝
I'm not gonna let you do that, baby.
他们想关住我 没关系
They want to lock me up, that's fine.
我唯一害怕的就是耶♥和♥华♥对我的审判
The only judgment I fear is from the Lord God Almighty.
如果因为烧死那混♥蛋♥而下地狱也无所谓
And if I go to hell for burning that bastard, then so be it.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
医生说只是轻微痴呆
The doctor said it's just a bit of dementia.
你应该告诉我
You should have told me.
她偶尔会发作一次
She has episodes every now and again,
但通常很快就恢复了
but she usually comes out of them pretty quick.
她刚承认烧毁那栋房♥子
She just confessed to burning down the house
里面还有你兄弟
with your brother inside.
她经常编故事
She makes up stories.
这不是编的
It wasn't a story.
什么
What?
行了 你俩 明天再来
That's it, you two. Come back tomorrow.
我们哪儿都不会去
We'll all still be here.
汉普顿先生 你在米德尔顿法律中心
Mr. Hampton, what exactly is it you do
究竟做什么工作
for the Middleton Legal Clinic?
我是一名技术专家
I was hired as a technology expert,
保密案件资料
keeping case files locked.
包括安娜丽丝的任何私人案件资料
Did that include any of Annalise's personal case files?
没有 只有法律中心的
No. Just the clinic.
很好
Good job.
我有个问题 孩子
I have a question for you, son.
如果这位教授要求你进行非法黑客入侵
Was it normal for this professor of yours
这正常吗
to require you to do illegal hacking?
我不认为这正常
I wouldn't say it was normal.
所以火灾当晚八点五十二分
So it was odd that she called you at 8:52 P.M.
她打给你很奇怪吧
the night of the fire?
她只是让我查无偿服务的案子
She was only asking me to look into a pro bono case.
尽可能模糊地回答更好
It's better if you keep your answers as vague as possible.
那样你就不必说谎
That way, you technically won't have to lie.
她想让我做些调查
She wanted me to do some research.
基廷那晚有没有叫你帮她做其他事
And did Keating ask you to do anything else for her that night?
什么事
Like what?
回答问题
Just answer the question.
她有没有叫你清除她手♥机♥上的任何文件
Did she ask you to clear any files on her phone or not?
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表