剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
邦邦 别骗我们
BonBon, please don't lie to us.
我现在为什么还要骗你们
Why would I lie to you right now?
你是认真的吗
Are you being serious?
你们不知道的 我也不知道
I don't know anything that you don't know.
真的 大家 冷静
Please, just... everyone breathe.
邦尼
Bonnie.
天哪 又怎么了
Oh, God. What now?
他们掌握的安娜丽丝的证据远远不止
They have a lot more on Annalise than just Rebecca --
丽贝卡
like, tons.
还因山姆 哈普斯托家 艾米莉·辛克莱尔
They're investigating her for Sam, the Hapstalls,
和莱拉·斯坦格案而调查她
Emily Sinclair, Lila Stangard.
我不行了
I can't do this anymore.
这就是我一直想说的
That's what I've been trying to say.
邦邦
BonBon?
机密调查
安娜丽丝·基廷
你是对的
You were right.
他们没打算收手
They're not going to stop.
就算他们因韦斯起诉弗兰克
Even if they charge Frank for Wes,
他们还是会继续调查你
they're just going to keep coming at you.
因为山姆
For Sam..
丽贝卡
Rebecca...
等等
everything.
你得全部推给弗兰克
You need to put it all on Frank.
我们去找阿特伍德 做一笔交易
We'll go to Atwood, ask for a deal,
说你愿意开口
say you'll talk.
弗兰克反♥社♥会♥ 你迫于自保
Frank's a sociopath, you were scared for your life,
所以什么也没说
so you didn't say anything,
那也是他离开的原因
but that's the reason he left town,
这事你只知道几个月
so you only knew for a few months.
这是他欠你的 他知道的
He owes you this. He knows that.
你说得好像这是一个解决方案
You act like you're bringing me a solution.
-的确是 -这是一个谎言
- It is. - It's a lie.
这是你唯一的机会了
It's the only shot you have right now.
求你听我的吧
Please.
安娜丽丝会同意吗
Is Annalise gonna do it?
他们正在和阿特伍德会面
They're meeting with Atwood right now.
俄♥国♥
Russia.
跟美国之间没有引渡条约
They don't extradite to the U.S.
他们不喜欢同性恋
They don't like gay people there.
或者黑人
Or black people.
我猜的
I'm assuming.
肯定有其他的国家
Well, there have to be other countries that --
不能用网络搜寻哪些国家可以避难
Don't Google countries where we can seek asylum.
警♥察♥有可能在监控我们的电♥话♥
The police might be tracking our phones.
那就更有理由做点什么了
All the more reason for us to do something.
我是认真的 我们可以把劳拉从这儿救出去
I'm serious. We can -- We can break Laurel out of here,
接上奥利 打车直奔机场
pick up Oli, and Uber straight to the airport.
我的护照已经过期了
My passport's expired.
换新的要花一百美金
It's $100 to renew.
我没想到短时间之内会出国旅行
I didn't think I'd be able to travel anywhere for a while.
好吧 本计划失败
Well, there goes that plan.
梅吉最近表现很奇怪
Meggy's acting sketchy.
她不停来探视我 还给我带果冻
She keeps visiting me. She brought me jello.
也许她是好心
Isn't that just nice?
好心...或者诡异
Nice...or sketchy.
老天
Oh, God.
为什么我们都这么蠢
How could we all be so stupid?
我们有关于多项调查的信息
We have information relating to various investigations.
我们要求以豁免权作为交换
In exchange, we'd like an immunity deal
撤销所有对基廷女士的指控
for all charges against Ms. Keating.
意思是你的委托人犯下罪行
You mean a "Get out of jail free" Card
还要一张"不蹲监狱"牌
for crimes orchestrated by your client.
基廷女士跟那些罪行毫无瓜葛
Ms. Keating played no part in these crimes.
因此不存在认罪
Therefore, there will be no admission of guilt.
当然不会
Of course not.
我们抱着诚意前来协商
We came here to negotiate in good faith.
你是指拿尸体要挟宽大处理
You mean to leverage bodies for leniency.
我相信公诉方和我们一样
I'm sure the state is as interested as we are
想为受害者的家人们
in bringing closure to the families
早日了结这些未结之案
of these unsolved cases.
搞清楚 这些是未结的谋杀案
To be clear, these are unsolved murder cases.
在没有协议的情况下 我们所能说的
We've told you everything we're willing to tell you
都已经告诉你了
without a deal.
你的一个学生
One of your own students.
一个孤儿 通过自己的努力
An orphan who fought his way through
从艰难的寄养体系中奋斗出来
a difficult foster-care system to become something.
基廷女士很明显
Ms. Keating is clearly devastated
也因失去学生的痛苦而悲痛欲绝
by the loss of her student.
你是他的教授 他信任你
You were his professor, and he trusted you.
与我们谈条件
It is in your interest
-对你也有好处 -他没有母亲
- to negotiate with us. - He didn't have a mother figure,
所以你利用了这一点
so you just stepped right in and took advantage of that.
你这样跟我的委托人讲话
Speaking to my client in this way
-是滥用权力 -但你就这么做了
- is an abuse of power. - But that's what you do.
你操控脆弱之人
You get vulnerable, broken people into your clutches,
-吞噬他们 -够了
- and you devour them. - That's enough.
你强行闯入这个男孩的生活
You insinuated yourself into this boy's life.
不用再谈下去了
This meeting is over.
利用了他的老师这一身份
You abused your power as his teacher.
你毁了他的人生 这是你干的
You ruined his life. You did this.
活活烧死这个可怜的男孩
Burned this poor boy alive.
想想看他死前所感受到的痛苦
Just think about the pain that he felt as he died.
垂死挣扎...
The agony --
你想知道痛苦吗 我给你看看什么是痛苦
You want to know pain?! I'll show you pain!
解掉我的手铐
Uncuff me!
看看我的痛苦
Look at my pain!
解掉我的手铐 我给你看我的痛苦
Uncuff me, I'll show you pain!
我给你看我的痛苦
I'll show you pain.
解掉我的手铐 解掉我的手铐
Uncuff me. Uncuff me!
看看我的痛苦
Look at my pain!
豁免权免谈
No deal.
这怎么就好笑了
Why is that funny?
无意冒犯 桃乐茜
No offense, Dorothy,
但你的杯子蛋糕又干又无味
but your cupcakes are dry and tasteless.
没人会喜欢你的杯子蛋糕
Nobody ever likes your cupcakes.
我的杯子蛋糕又湿润又甜美
My cupcakes are moist and delicious.
男人都喜欢我的杯子蛋糕
Men love my cupcakes.
怎么样
How'd it go?
她拿到豁免权了吗
She get the deal?
我要跟劳拉单独谈谈
I need to talk to Laurel alone.
为什么
Why?
让我跟她谈谈
Just let me talk to her.
我没事
I'll be fine.
怎么了
What is it?
你可以扭转局面
You can fix this.
九全都给我出来
Give me all your 9s.
想得美
Go fish.
你这是怎么了
What the hell happened to you?
把刀片给我
Give me the blade.
-你不是要自杀吧 -给我就行了
- You're not gonna kill yourself, are you? - Just give it to me!
你好
Hello.
这位女士想把衣服都脱掉吗
Would the lady like to take off her clothes?
我是古斯塔夫
I am Gustav,
我听说蜂后需要按♥摩♥一下
and I heard that the queen bee is in need of a rubdown.
真好笑
Funny.
我接到非常明确的指令 要确保你...
I'm under explicit instructions to make sure you feel...
感觉非常好
so very good.
亚设 行了
Asher, stop.
对不起
Sorry.
只是...今天你掌控大局
Just... you were a boss today,
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表