剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
《逍遥法外》前情提要
Previously on "How To Get Away With Murder"...
-她打电♥话♥来是什么事 -我不知道
- Why did she call? - I don't know.
我删掉了语♥音♥留言
I deleted the voicemail.
喂
Hello?
你从未对我坦诚
You've never been totally honest with me.
因为这事比我重要
'Cause this is bigger than me.
也可能是你害怕
Maybe it's because you're afraid
我会知道你的真面目
that I'll really know who you are
而且不会喜欢吧
and not like him.
我只是想弥补
I just want to fix this.
你能抹除一切吗 一笔勾销
You gonna erase it all? Take everything away?
-她不想这样的 -我就想这样
- This isn't what she wants. - This is exactly what I want.
不要 弗兰克
Don't, Frank!
-动手啊 开枪啊 -不要这样
- Do it! Pull it! - Please don't do it!
-为我动手 -求你了
- Do it for me! - Please don't!
欢迎来到期中考试
Welcome to your midterm exam.
你们每个人面前有一份当事人的
Before each of you is a case file
案件卷宗
for your client...
泰德·邦迪
Ted Bundy.
那是1989年 几周后他就将因暴♥力♥谋杀
It's 1989, and he's weeks away from the electric chair
30位年轻女子而被处以极刑
for the violent murder of 30 young women.
你们将有一分钟时间来说服我
You'll each get one minute to convince me,
佛罗里达州最高法♥院♥首席大♥法♥官
the Chief Justice of the Florida Supreme Court,
推♥翻♥他的死刑判罚
to overturn his death sentence.
邦迪先生
Does Mr. Bundy,
一个臭名昭著的连环杀手 强♥奸♥犯和恋尸癖
an infamous serial killer, rapist, and necrophile,
是否配活下去
deserve to live?
你们最好能说服我
You better convince me he does,
否则这个反♥社♥会♥分子将因你而死
otherwise this sociopath dies on your watch.
山姆看错你了 弗兰克
Sam was wrong about you, Frank.
-这不是她的本意 -你是个反♥社♥会♥分子
- She doesn't mean any of this -- You're a sociopath.
这就是你 病态又道德败坏
That's all you'll ever be sick and depraved.
是时候去死了
It's time for you to go.
卡斯蒂洛小姐
Ms. Castillo?
你已经给了我A
You gave me the Automatic "A."
并不意味着你就不用做了
That doesn't mean you're excused.
告诉我为什么应该救下邦迪先生
Come on. Tell me why Mr. Bundy's life is worth saving.
你内心深处知道自己是谁
You know who you are deep down inside.
所以你才带上了那把枪 不是吗
That's why you bought that gun, right?
就是为了做一次好事
So you could do something good for once.
这是你的机会
This is your chance.
邦迪先生患有精神性疾病
Mr. Bundy suffers from mental-health issues.
而精神性疾病通常是由大脑中
And mental-health issues are often caused
化学失衡导致的
by chemical imbalances in the brain.
看着我 弗兰克 只看我
Look at me, Frank. Only me.
这只会让她的情况更糟
This only makes it worse for her.
我可以承受
I can handle it.
她这么说是因为她感到很受伤
She's saying this because she's hurt.
我们不能被情感蒙蔽双眼
We can't let emotions blind us to the fact
进而忽视死刑并不能有效的减少犯罪这一事实
that the death penalty is ineffective as a deterrent.
当前的预估表明每25个死刑犯中
Current estimates state that one out of every 25 inmates
就有一个犯人是无辜的
on death row is innocent.
你如果这么做 她就成了凶手
If you do this, you're making her a killer.
这正是她想要的
It's what she wants.
-这不是 -正是如此
- It's not. - It is.
她知道这都是山姆的错
She knows this was Sam.
山姆可没杀人 这都是你的错
Sam didn't kill anyone. It was you!
有谁希望这个社会
Do any of us want to live in a society
拒绝给与二次机会吗 当然不
that doesn't allow second chances? No.
我们应该想方设法的关心这个人
Let us dedicate our energy to caring for this man
而不是杀了他
instead of killing him.
-我需要你 弗兰克 -她在耍你
- I need you here, Frank. - She's playing you!
不 那晚你在
No, you were there.
那晚对我来说至关重要
That night meant everything to me.
我配不上你
You deserve better than me.
我的当事人虽然外表迷人有魅力
My client's charming and charismatic on the outside.
但内心却深受痛苦
But inside he's a ball of repressed pain.
如果你这么做我也完了 求你别这么做
I'll die if you do this. So please don't.
别
Don't.
你了解我
You know me.
比谁都了解
More than anyone.
如果我失去了你
So if I lose you...
为我而活 求你了
Live for me. Please?
你爱我 对吗
You love me, right?
你也许说不出口
You might not be able to say it...
但你爱我
but you love me.
你爱我
You love me.
你爱我
You love me.
你爱我
You love me.
真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你该开枪的
You should've done it.
逍遥法外
第三季 第九集
你是怎么想到心理学那一套的
How'd you pull all that science psychobabble out of your ass?
我智商高
I'm smart.
你是精神病院长大的吧
Or you grew up in a psych ward.
说的也没错
That too.
我妈妈
My mother.
你们的成绩出来了
Here we are. Your grades.
我职业生涯的头一遭
For the first time in the history of my teaching career...
你们居然都过了
you all passed.
欧耶 来击掌
Hell, yeah! Unh! Hit me, people!
没你份
Except you.
这里有些香槟 是你们应得的
Here's some champagne. You all earned it.
也很贵哦
It's expensive, too.
你要走了吗
You're not staying?
是的 来 基廷教授 我们来狂欢吧
Yeah, come on, Professor Keating. Let's get wild.
那你可受不了
You couldn't handle it.
96分 贱♥人♥们 哈哈
96, bitches! Ha-ha!
嘿 奥利 给我一整瓶
Hey, Oli, give me my own bottle.
一切顺利吗
Everything okay?
弗兰克走了
Frank's gone.
什么意思
What does that mean?
字面意思
Just what I said.
是啊 "走了"可以有很多意思
Yeah. "Gone" can mean a lot of things.
不是你想的那种
Not that type of gone.
我是说他不会再来烦我们了 我保证
Meaning he won't bother us anymore. You have my word.
去吧
So, go.
和劳拉一起庆祝吧 喝上一杯
Celebrate with Laurel, have a drink.
一醉方休 总该有个人庆祝下
Have 10. One of us has to.
DJ哈密·汉普顿打碟了 宝贝 宝贝
DJ Hamie-Hampton on the turntables, baby, baby!
别再放那些基佬歌♥了
Ah, enough with the gay stereotypes.
我需要一个播放...
I need a play--
我看见你考了91分
Hey. S-Saw you got a 91 on the exam.
我觉得很厉害
I was impressed actually.
我... 你会成为一位很棒的律师的
I -- You're gonna make a great lawyer someday.
你是说对一个受到损伤的人来说吗
You mean for someone so damaged?
我很后悔那样说你
I regret saying that.
不必
Don't.
比起虚伪来说我宁愿是个残次品
I'd rather be damaged than fake.
西蒙 给我来点
Oh, Simon, hit me.
你不觉得你喝得够多了吗
Ah, don't you think maybe you've had enough to drink?
别想监视我好像我是你的小学妹一样
Do not try to monitor me like one of your little freshmen.
我就是觉得
I just don't think
现在不是烂醉如泥的好时机
that now is the best time for getting crunk.
现在时机正完美
Oh. It's the perfect time.
你妈妈快到你家了
Your mom's heading to your house right now.
她有天晚上给你打电♥话♥ 我接了
She called your phone the other night, and I picked up.
你接了她讨厌的妈妈的电♥话♥
You picked up a call from the mom she hates?
我试着告诉她现在时机不好因为要考试了
I tried to tell her it wasn't a good time 'cause of exams.
然后她说她送来的东西正是你需要的
And then she said she'd send you exactly what you need,
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表