剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
不过我很确定我唯一会吃的东西是
but I'm pretty sure the only thing I'm gonna be eating is --
你们在开玩笑吧 这是法♥院♥
Are you kidding me? This is a courtroom
可不是讨论你们的性生活的
maybe not the most appropriate place
最佳场所
to be discussing your sex life.
你是因为没有性生活而嫉妒吗
Are you jealous because you don't have a sex life of your own?
如果你想的话 我可以给你几根棍子
If you want, I can give you some pointers.
奥利弗给的棍子就够了 谢了
Oliver's been giving me all the pointers I need, thanks.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
宿醉中 怎么了
Hungover. What's wrong?
我想给你引见下品德证人
I just wanted to introduce you to the character witnesses.
大伙 这是基廷教授
Uh, guys, Professor Keating.
这是罗赛特 苏珊 杰瑞米
This is Rosette, Susan, Jeremy.
我们是特里斯坦的老师
We're some of Tristan's teachers.
谢谢你接下这个案子
Thank you so much for taking this case.
真的 你是我们的英雄
Honestly, you're our hero right now.
谢谢米尔斯顿先生吧
Thank Mr. Millstone.
活都是他在干
He's doing all the heavy lifting.
拿出你的本事来 我大脑现在一片糊涂
Be on your "A" Game, because my brain is steeped in vodka.
全体起立
All rise!
大家可以看到 视频上的少年
As you can see here, the juvenile is on video
正从信♥用♥卡♥上取出最大额度的现金
taking out the maximum amount allowed on the credit card --
一千元
$1,000.
这只是特里斯坦·富勒顿使用虚假信♥用♥卡♥
This is just one example of how Tristan Fullerton
在过去两个月内偷取4万1千美元的
used fake credit cards to steal a total of $41,000
案例之一
over the last two months --
而他说他还不了这笔钱
money he claims he can't pay back.
所以州政♥府♥建议最高刑期
So, the state is recommending the maximum sentencing
即在少年拘留所关押七年
of seven years in juvenile detention.
该你了 年轻人
The floor is yours, young man.
你确定不自己来吗
You sure you shouldn't just do this?
-他说的很好 -上去
- I mean, he just nailed it. - Get up.
抱歉 特里斯坦·富勒顿是在
Sorry, uh, Tristan Fullerton was raised
莱斯镇[字面意为好镇]长大的
in the streets of Nicetown,
而那里其实应该被称为坏镇
which actually should've been called Meantown
因为那里的犯罪率很高
due to it having a very high crime rate --
特里斯坦家里也发生了犯罪行为 虐待
crime that visited Tristan's own home in the form of abuse.
他最终因此进了寄养系统
He ended up in foster care as a result,
从一个家庭转去一个又一个家庭
getting moved from one home to another to another.
从一个家庭转去一个又一个家庭
Getting moved from one home to another to another.
上帝啊 结束了再告诉我
Oh, God, tell me when it's over.
而现在 由于这些指控
Now as a result of these charges,
他又转去了第七个寄养家庭
he's been moved once again to his seventh foster home.
法官阁下 我请求你惩戒检方
Your Honor, I ask that you censure the prosecution
交头接耳的无礼行为
for this rude display of whispering!
我很抱歉 法官阁下
My apologies, Judge,
但我刚刚得知 少年犯的律师
but I just, uh, found out that the juvenile here
并没有执业资格
is represented by an unlicensed lawyer.
米尔斯顿先生是我指导下的法律系学生
Mr. Millstone is one of my law students I've been supervising.
我说的是你 基廷女士
Oh, I was talking about you, Ms. Keating.
我的办公室刚刚收到
My office just received this fax
纪律委员会发来的传真 传真上说
from the Disciplinary Board stating that your license
你的执业执照因为不当行为
has been placed under immediate suspension
已被即刻暂停
due to gross misconduct.
基廷女士 这是真的吗
Ms. Keating, is this true?
这是在法♥院♥里的私下会谈
This was a private courthouse meeting.
我和我客户之间发生的事受到法律保护
My interaction with my client is privileged.
这是人身攻击 安娜丽丝
It's physical assault, Annalise.
谁发给你的
Who sent this?
-这不重要 -是地检办公室吗
- That doesn't matter. - Was it the D.A.'s office?
还有谁能拿到这录像
I mean, who could get their hands on this?
你可以在下周的纪律听证会上
You can defend yourself at the disciplinary hearing
为自己辩护
next week.
我的法律中心提供无偿法律服务
I run a pro bono legal clinic.
我的客户都是移♥民♥ 穷学生
My clients are immigrants, poor children.
他们需要我帮他们
They need me to do my job right now.
但这种违规行为
And a violation of this nature
迫使我们不得不立刻暂停你的执照
demands we immediately suspend your license.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我靠
Damn!
打得漂亮
You got a mean right.
别闹了
Oh, stop.
肯定是地检办公室干的
It was the D.A.'s office.
我在法庭上羞辱了阿特伍德
I humiliated Atwood in court,
他们这是在报复
and it's their way of hitting back.
需要我帮你查查吗
You want me to dig around?
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay.
我知道
I know.
只不过真不该在今天宿醉
It's just the worst day to be hungover.
以后别在工作日
Well, maybe don't let Bonnie take you
让邦妮带你出去喝酒了
out drinking on a school night anymore.
是我的错
It's my fault.
是我坚持喝第二瓶香槟的
I insisted on that second bottle of champagne.
好像我不知道一样
Like I didn't already know that.
检方说的是真的吗
Is what the prosecutor said true?
你们不能给我辩护了
You guys can't defend me anymore?
我的执照还在
My license is up to date,
明天会照常开庭
so the case will continue as scheduled tomorrow.
那他呢 他还会做主辩吗
And him, he's still gonna be the first chair or whatever?
伙计 我没那么糟 好吗
Dude, okay, I wasn't that bad, all right?
如果你告诉我们
We'd be in much better shape
钱去哪儿了 情况就好多了
if you just told us what you did with the money.
我花掉了 我告诉你了
I spent it. I told you.
花在哪儿了 实话实说
On what? 'Cause real talk, man,
你在儿童之家只有一个抽屉
you have one drawer at a group home
还有四季前的乔丹鞋
and Air Jordans from four seasons ago.
-亚设 -听着 我从小就在花钱
- Asher. - Look, I grew up spending money
即使这样 15岁的我也没办法在两个月里
and even I couldn't blow through that much coin
花掉这么多钱
in two months when I was 15.
坐下
Sit down!
那边
Over there.
他说的对
He's right.
如果你把钱还回来就没这事了
This all goes away if you give back the money.
不需要再出庭
No more court.
不用蹲拘留所
No time in juvie.
钱没了
The money's gone.
还要我说多少次
How many times do I have to tell you guys that?
我们的当事人年轻 愚蠢
Our client is young, dumb,
还有着年轻人惯有的脑残
and suffers from teenage brain disease.
我们都知道 青少年的大脑
As we all know, the adolescent brain
比成年人更不计后果
is more reckless than the adult's.
对吧 他们几乎不想任何事 只想着性
Right? How they barely think about anything other than sex...
性 性
...and sex and sex.
我们知道的另一个男孩也是一样
Just like some other boys we know.
我们刚刚得知安娜丽丝的职业生涯危在旦夕
How are you thinking about sex when we just found out
你怎么还能想着性
Annalise's entire career imploded?
都是奥利弗的错 我也没办法
Oliver made his bed. I'm just sleeping in it.
-你知道他能听见吧 -我不在乎
- You know he can hear you. - I don't mind.
真的
Really.
他正单身 性是单身生活中很健康的一部分
He's single. Sex is a healthy part of that.
何况我也在上汉炮
Besides, I'm on Humpr, too.
把手♥机♥给我
Oh, give me your phone.
我很擅长挑男人
I'm really good at picking out guys.
-什么时候的事 -胡扯
- Since when? - No, you're not.
-我可不确定 -那张桌子
- I'm not sure that's true. - Hey, bad table.
既然你们心思都不在这
Since you guys are all so distracted,
不如你们一起搜集下针对
how about you do some work gathering research
青少年大脑状况所做的研究如何
that speaks to the sad state of the teenage brain?
-我有个问题 -我说可以提问了吗
- I have a question. - Did I say it was time for questions?
我要问的是她
It's for her, actually.
既然安娜丽斯暂停执业了
If Annalise is suspended,
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表