剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
Okay.
告诉我 我的女招待其实是个黑寡妇
Tell me my waitress is a known black widow.
不 她在案件发生前六个月就搬到缅因州了
Uh, no. She moved to Maine six months before the poisoning.
不过看托马斯给我发了什么
But look what Thomas sent me.
我以为是他的丁丁呢
Mm, I thought I was gonna get to see his penis.
不 托马斯才不是那种人
Th-- No! Thomas isn't like that.
我们刚才谈到我们多讨厌
We were talking about how we hate it
男人给我们送花
when guys send flowers,
他就发了这张图打趣 真可爱
so this is him being ironic. It's cute.
就是你了 黑客大♥师♥
I choose you, Hack-a-chu.
罗杰·科尔比 产品经理
Roger Colby, Produce Manager.
我需要你帮我黑了他
I need you to hack his killer face.
我还要帮别人调查
Yeah, I've got like 20 other employees
二十多个人呢 所以...
people asked me to look into, so...
然而你却有时间和你的针灸师
Mm, yet you have time to send lame text messages
发蹩脚的短♥信♥
to your acupuncturist.
你俩还约着呢
Oh, that's still going on?
是啊 明晚我们要出去第三次约会
Yeah, we're going on our third date tomorrow night.
第三次约会可就要上♥床♥了
Ooh! Third date's the sex date.
是你上他 还是他上你
You ready to get it in, or is he the one getting it in?
康纳尔会听到的
Shh! Connor'll hear you.
我对他在我面前上汉炮猎艳就没意见
Okay, I was fine with him cruising Humpr in front of me.
那些只是一♥夜♥情♥罢了
Those were one-offs.
你真对这个人动心了
You're really falling for this guy.
没那么认真
It's not that serious.
真没有 伙计们
It's not, guys! u202dOhh!
小奥利太不擅长撒谎了
Aww, Little Oli's a terrible liar.
走开啦 我忙着呢
u202dGo away. Please, I'm busy.
你是负责签字的人吗
Are you the one who signs these?
对
Yeah.
不过只有互助会开完 我才能签
But I can't sign until the meeting's over.
不然 半个屋子的人都要走光了
Otherwise, half this room will bail on the break.
那样难道不好吗
Would that be such a bad thing?
你该多来几次
Show your face around here more often.
我就能勾搭你了
I'll hook you up one time.
小心点
Careful.
我听说他是个老手了
I hear he's a 13th stepper.
他专搞新来的
He screws the new people.
那他可是找错人了
Oh, well, he's barking up the wrong tree.
那需要勇气
That took guts.
让我站在法庭面前 没问题
Put me in front of a courtroom, sure.
但让我对陌生人倾诉过去的丑事...
But spilling my dirt to strangers...
你会做到的
You'll get there.
我表示怀疑
Mm, I doubt that.
我听说你给你的学生找了个律师
So, uh, I heard you got your student a lawyer --
警方找的那个学生
The one the police were looking for.
我推荐了一名律师
I recommended a lawyer.
你也需要吗
You need one, too?
听上去你丈夫可是稳操胜券
Sounds like your husband's got a pretty good case.
我只是想跟你示好
Look, I'm just... being friendly here
甚至不惜怀疑
to the point where I'm questioning
我的自尊
my own self-respect.
你觉得我想和你交朋友吗
You think I wanna be friends?
听着 我会来这儿
Listen, the only reason
参加这个愚蠢的互助会完全是因为你
I have to come to these stupid meetings is because of you.
不 是因为你扇了你客户一个耳光
No, you're here because you smacked a client.
所以别总是
So let's just consider a scenario
把我当成你的敌人
where I'm not the enemy here.
我只是饿了
I'm just hungry.
失陪了 我要去看看那些过期的面包圈
Excuse me while I see about the stale doughnuts.
他很性感吧
He's hot, right?
他是那家餐馆的洗碗工
That's the dishwasher at the restaurant.
你不是极力反对我非法
Whatever happened to you being totally against me
黑别人的吗
doing any illegal hacking?
那是我的绩点 奥利弗
It's my GPA, Oliver.
你真是太扯了
You're being ridiculous.
不
No.
扯的是你不敢在我面前
You know what's ridiculous is you not looking at your texts
看短♥信♥
in front of me.
为什么
Why?
是托马斯吗
Is it Thomas?
不
Nope.
-我猜猜 他周末要带你去波科诺斯 -康纳尔
- Let me guess, he's taking you to the Poconos this weekend? - Connor.
他可以给你开间房♥
Oh, he could get you one of those rooms
有香槟浴缸
with the champagne glass tub --
太棒了 闻到了吗 各位
Booya! You smell that, people?!
这就是得A的味道
That's the stank of an automatic A-A-A-A!
奥利黑进了送货那人的邮件
Yeah, Oli hacked Produce Guy's e-mail.
猜猜伊迪丝被下毒三周前
Guess what he sent someone a link to
他给某人发了一个什么连接
just three weeks before Edith was poisoned?
是一篇文章
It's an article about...
关于抗凝剂
Antifreeze.
你母亲生病前三周左右
He e-mailed this article to someone
他把这篇文章发给某人
about three weeks before your mother got sick.
我说了不是我们
I told you we could never do this.
-我知道 -各位
- I know. - u202dGuys...
说真的 能抱抱你吗
Seriously, can I give you a hug?
不行
No.
你可以抱我
You can hug me.
各位
Guys!
不能把邮件给检方看
You can't show the prosecutor that e-mail.
这是我们的"避免牢狱之灾"卡
This is our "Get Out of Jail Free" Card, literally.
为什么不行 凯伦
Why not, Karen?
罗杰是把那封邮件发给我
Roger sent that e-mail to me.
去年我们一直在约会
We've been seeing each other for the past year.
他知道我们的短♥信♥
He knew about our texts,
所以给我发那封邮件开玩笑
so he e-mailed me the article as a joke.
谁会搞一个超秘密的邮箱地址
Who has a freakin' secret e-mail address.
或者一个秘密男友
Or a secret boyfriend!
我不想妈妈来捣乱
I didn't want Mom to sabotage it.
所以你也想杀她吗
Is that why you tried to kill her, too?
没有 拜托 我很爱母亲
I didn't. Please, I love my mother.
我不会做任何伤害她的事
I would never do anything to hurt her.
你得放弃她 好好代理我们
You need to drop her and just represent us.
嗯
Yeah.
什么
What?
只有你和你男友两个白♥痴♥
You and your boyfriend are the only idiots
和这件事有关
they can connect this to.
不是这样的 这是阴谋指控
That's not true. It's a conspiracy charge.
所有短♥信♥都指向你们
All the texts implicate all of you.
如果有证据是你们当中某人做的
So if there's proof one of you did it,
就能证明是你们所有人做的
it proves you all did it.
-你个白♥痴♥ -我们都会受你连累
- You stupid bitch! - We're all gonna go down because of you!
或许是你们陷害我的呢
Hey, maybe one of you did this to set me up!
你们明天就要取证了
Your depositions are tomorrow,
你们要坚持我们
so you all have to stick to the story
准备好的说法
that we've prepared.
可以吗
Can you do that?
或者我们干脆直接送你们进监狱
Or should we just send you all to jail right now?
悠着点
Slow down.
你来这儿做什么
What are you doing here?
没什么 只是跟地检有约
Nothing, just got a meeting with the D.A.
最近都没怎么见你来
I haven't seen you around the house much.
是啊
No.
那么 见到你真好
Well, it was, uh... it was good to see you.
纽约警局那边怎么样了
How'd it go with NYPD?
他们来找过你
They came to the station looking for you.
不经意听到你的名字
I overheard your name.
没事的
It's fine.
我
My, uh...
有律师负责
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表