剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
是封闭听证会
It's a closed hearing.
我得出庭作证
I have to take the stand
说我那晚看见了查尔斯
and say I saw Charles that night.
有什么好奇怪的
Are you surprised?
他的律师想在庭审之前
His lawyer's trying to get your testimony
先解决你的证词
thrown out before the trial.
能这么做吗
They can do that?
如果他们有确凿的不在场证明
If they present a solid alibi --
电♥话♥记录 监控录像
his cell records, security footage.
他收买♥♥的给他提供
An actual person that he's paid off
不在场证明的人
to say that they were with him.
那就按你说的
It's what you said.
我就说我看到的人和查尔斯长得很像
I can just claim I saw a guy who looked like Charles.
然后他就会被释放 检方开始彻查你
So he goes free and the prosecutor looks into your life?
那我们该怎么办
Then what do we do?
找到他的不在场证明
Find the alibi.
怎么找
How?
告诉我
Tell me.
他在哪里
Where is he?
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
怎么了
What's up?
安娜丽丝需要你帮忙
Annalise needs your help.
他整晚都在你那里
He was there all night?
是的
Yeah.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you call me?
我不想让你担心
I didn't want to worry you.
现在我开始担心了
Now I am worried.
为什么
Why?
我的上帝
Oh, my God.
告诉我什么都没发生
Tell me nothing happened.
当然什么都没发生
Of course nothing happened!
你必须相信我
You have to trust me right now.
我当然相信你
I do.
我只是
I just...
不相信他
I don't trust him.
没人相信他
No one does.
安娜丽丝就信
Annalise does.
否则她为什么让他来帮我们
Otherwise, why is she using him to help us?
因为她在保护你
Because she is protecting you.
好吗 我们都是想保护你
Okay? That's all any of us want.
怎么了
What?
你有告诉他我们的事吗
Did you tell him about us?
没有 我不在乎他怎么想
No, I don't care what he thinks.
查尔斯在监狱里情况如何
How is Charles doing in prison?
你为什么不公布给他提供不在场证明的人是谁
Why haven't you released the name of his alibi?
我从没说过提供不在场证明的是个人
I never said his alibi was a person.
所以不是一个证人
So -- So it's not a person?
明天的听证会之后你们就会知道了
You'll know more after tomorrow's hearing.
值得等待
It'll be worth the wait.
她只需要休息一天
It's a 24-hour bug.
明天就能回来上课了
She'll be back in class tomorrow.
谢谢
Thank you.
是弗兰克吗
Frank?
他查到任何线索会联♥系♥我们的
He'll call once he finds something.
怎么了 你有其他好主意
What? You have a better plan?
知道就好
Exactly.
是他吗
Is that him?
不是
No.
哈格洛夫校长办公室
President Hargrove's office.
离婚文件
Divorce papers.
劳尔昨天给我发了律师函
Raul served me here yesterday.
他要完全监护权 房♥子 赡养费
He wants full custody, the house, spousal support,
如果我不答应
and if I don't comply,
他威胁要把事情都捅出去
he's threatening to take things public.
我不是把妮娜的号♥码给你了
Didn't I give you Nina's number?
她说鉴于我承认了
She said the fact that I pled guilty
对我的孩子造成的过失伤害罪
to reckless endangerment of my kids
这件事就不好办了
makes it nearly impossible to challenge this.
你承认有罪了
You pled guilty?
那是为了不让文件公开
In order to keep the file sealed.
我不想让董事会知道这事
I didn't want the board to find out.
因为你担心人们会揪着你的一个错误不放
'Cause you're afraid you would be judged by one mistake
忽略掉你努力打拼的职业生涯
instead of the entirety of your hard-fought career.
你想怎么样
What do you need?
告诉我你会怎么办
Tell me what you would do.
如果妮娜像你说的那么好
If Nina's as good as you say
而她都觉得我应该和解
and even she thinks I should settle...
如果我杀了他你是不是就会给我辩护了
You'll defend me if I kill him?
好吧 我看看这些文件
All right, I'll read this
看看能不能找到解决办法
and see if I can find an alternative.
谢谢
Thank you.
奥利 这是给你的礼物
Hey, Oli. I got you a present.
只是想告诉你我有多在乎你
Just a little something to show you how much I care.
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
我跟送货的说我会拿给你
I told the delivery guy I'd bring them to you.
你给他送花了
Aww, you got bae flowers.
真贴心
That's so sweet.
那不是我送的
Those aren't from me.
一个秘密仰慕者
Secret admirer?
托马斯
Thomas.
"我知道这也许不管用
"I know this probably won't work,
但是我恳请你再给我一次机会
but I'm begging for another chance.
非常非常抱歉 托马斯"
A million ironic sorries -- Thomas."
他说的对 这不管用
Yeah, he's right. It won't work.
既然安娜丽丝病了 你想不想去
Hey, since Annalise is sick, do you maybe want to go...
钓鱼
Go fishing?
洞穴探险
Go spelunking?
去干什么
What?
一探你的洞穴听起来不错
Yeah, spelunking you sounds perfect.
康纳尔 我们该走了
Connor, we have to go.
我决定逃掉仲裁的课
I think I'm gonna skip arbitration.
邦尼叫我们过去
Bonnie needs us at the house.
出什么事了吗
Is something going on?
肯定是安娜丽丝又想骂我们了
Sure that Annalise just wants to yell at us some more.
我迟点过去
I'll come by later?
行
Yeah, sure.
你又开始投入感情了 住手吧
You're having feelings. Stop it.
很难受吧
Sucks, right?
你可以洞穿他 却打入不了他们的圈子
You can penetrate him, but never their inner circle.
这一切正是弗兰克引发的
Frank's the one that started this!
我知道 他现在在帮我们解决这一切
I know, and now he's going to help us get out of it.
你知道你现在听起来有多疯狂吗
Do you have any idea how insane you sound right now?
我没有要你们原谅他
No one is saying all is forgiven.
你就是在这么要求
That's exactly what you're saying.
很高兴你告诉我们
Yeah, it's good to know, actually,
我们可以随便射杀大家的父亲
that we're allowed - to shoot each other's fathers
然后还能继续待在一起
and still get to stay in the cult.
你弄错重点了
You're missing the point.
你别现在站出来帮你的小白脸说话
Do not stick up for your boy toy right now.
说真的 你们是不是杀人杀爽了
Seriously, you guys probably went on some murder spree
然后还在尸体上搞了一通
and -- and banged on top of a corpse.
我们能不能先关注重点
Okay, can we all just focus on what's important right now?
找到不在场证明
Finding the alibi.
如果有谁能做到
If anyone can do that,
就只有大胡子
it's the Beard.
他现在没胡子了
He doesn't have a beard anymore.
-什么 -我们要拖延听证会
- What? - We need to stall the hearing
好让弗兰克有时间找到不在场证明
so Frank has time to find the alibi.
好吧
Fine.
你们去做吧
Do it.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表